Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

BoD Minutes 2/2/11

Posted by lesliez 
Re: BoD Minutes 2/2/11
February 17, 2011 08:29AM
Gilligan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What "lie" are you possibly claiming that I have
> told?

the one about your BIL and your maid, but again I could care less about you. And please spare us from your rebutal as you are a complete waste of time and I repeat YOU have done nothing good for the SN what so ever!

Again is the bod planning on allowing the use of letters to convey something? If so I see it as open season!

February 17, 2011 08:32AM
Don't forget your stamps!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Justin Tolbert
BHS Disc Golf [www.youtube.com]
Mobile, Alabama
February 17, 2011 08:38AM
LOL... Bob... yeah, I am a creative GENIUS and completely made up that dialog.

Whatever man... the man that thinks that is likely the case (especially given the source... I don't lie) is revealing a huge part of his character.

Funny thing is that I actually verified what he thought the "H" stood for because I kept thinking it was "Hank" but knew it wasn't right. <--- oh no, more depth to the "lie"... I'm maniacal!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take me to the window and understand
I got a rocking chair in my skin.
And every time the wind blows
It brings me down to meet the mood I'm in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SN Top25 Bag Tag database
BRDGA Top10 Bag Tag database
MADGA Top10 Bag Tag database
SFC Top10 Bag Tag database
February 17, 2011 12:11PM
jtolbert Wrote:
> Don't forget your stamps!

And to think a lot of folks thought you where going to be a good BOD member. So Justin, are you saying it is ok to use letters to circumvent the filter? WE all know what he meant, otherwise like others have pointed out, he would have just used the actual word no matter who said it.

Just want to know if everyone is now allowed to do so; Or just BOD members?

And Gilly, never question my character punk! Always trying to turn things around on people. Your golf game is like you, a cartoon character:)

February 17, 2011 01:18PM
Tax Man Wrote:
> And to think a lot of folks thought you where
> going to be a good BOD member.

Thanks! Honestly, Bob, I've gotten to a point where I can't take every post seriously if they're laced with insults and generalities. I want to hear opinions, advice, recommendations, etc. However, when a post is laced with unverifiable generalities and insults, I won't give it all of my attention. So, I'll just continue to accept everything with a smile and take it as a compliment.

> So Justin, are you
> saying it is ok to use letters to circumvent the
> filter? WE all know what he meant, otherwise like
> others have pointed out, he would have just used
> the actual word no matter who said it.

The use of "f'n" was already voted on and established. It can represent something other than the f-bomb. Also, nothing about my post said people were allowed to circumvent the filter. Also, this is the comment that MY post was in reference to: "Again is the bod planning on allowing the use of letters to convey something? If so I see it as open season!" You mention nothing about circumvention. You may use all the letters you want to convey something. In fact, we're all doing that right now! Just be sure to not string the letters into a pattern that is profane.

> Just want to know if everyone is now allowed to
> do so; Or just BOD members?

Everybody can use it. It was already voted on when somebody ELSE used it. Also, people have used "wtf" and "lmao" without repercussions.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Justin Tolbert
BHS Disc Golf [www.youtube.com]
Mobile, Alabama
February 17, 2011 02:08PM
Bob... trust me, I don't have to... you've laid it all out for us.

Again... If I am QUOTING someone it is POSSIBLE that that person SAID "F'n" versus saying the actual word. If I'm quoting Abe Lincoln I wouldn't say he said 87 years ago our forefathers.... I'd say Four score and 7 years ago... just like he did. Wouldn't you? Or do you just put words in people's mouth when you quote them? Again... you are just laying it all out there for us.

February 17, 2011 03:01PM
Gilligan Wrote:
> Bob... trust me, I don't have to... you've laid it
> all out for us.
>

Just like you gossiping and telling lies about the local club here. If you only knew how much fun we have had here in Jax with that post. Most here in town think you should be wearing a dress and sipping tea.

> Again... If I am QUOTING someone it is POSSIBLE
> that that person SAID "F'n" versus saying the
> actual word. If I'm quoting Abe Lincoln I
> wouldn't say he said 87 years ago our
> forefathers.... I'd say Four score and 7 years
> ago... just like he did. Wouldn't you? Or do you
> just put words in people's mouth when you quote
> them? Again... you are just laying it all out
> there for us.

anything could be possible, but one thing is certain you have done nothing good for the SN and you continue to be nothing but a vagina! and we both know you would not have the balls to say half of the crap you say on here in person. And you can take that to the bank you kitty! the snac can not get here fast enough :)

February 17, 2011 03:06PM
Bob... you CLEARLY don't know me.

I'd suggest you ask someone who actually DOES and they will tell you that I am a VERY straight up guy.

I will say exactly what I say on here to anyone's face. This is something I have always been a firm believer in. I may say something about someone but it will always be something that I would say to there face.

Next time you guys are having a good laugh about a 6 month old post (please tell me you guys have better things to do than that)... tell Joey and Karen that Stacey and I said hello.

February 17, 2011 04:17PM
well we shall see! And next time you talk to JV. You may want to ask him what happened to the guy that tried talking trash here. Poor guy has never been seen again at the course :) and he was at least 20 years younger and ......

February 17, 2011 04:34PM
Again, your post make VERY little sense.

Anyway, tell Joey and Karen we said hi and look forward to hanging out with them again.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 15
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013