Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Question for the BOD

Posted by Keith Bodin 
Re: Question for the BOD
March 14, 2011 07:52PM
No no... I love to respond to your rubbish.

When was the last SN event you played? That may be one thing the pdga does get right... even though I didn't like it, I think I get it now. You must be a member to post on their forums. You've been playing a long time... maybe the instituted that on your behalf.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take me to the window and understand
I got a rocking chair in my skin.
And every time the wind blows
It brings me down to meet the mood I'm in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


SN Top25 Bag Tag database
BRDGA Top10 Bag Tag database
MADGA Top10 Bag Tag database
SFC Top10 Bag Tag database
Re: Question for the BOD
March 15, 2011 06:11AM
Gilligan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No no... I love to respond to your rubbish.
>
> When was the last SN event you played? That may
> be one thing the pdga does get right... even
> though I didn't like it, I think I get it now.
> You must be a member to post on their forums.
> You've been playing a long time... maybe the
> instituted that on your behalf.

Yes, Gilly it may have been awhile, but I could beat you left handed! Funny Gilly, I have RUN an event but not played :))))
And again I repeat you have done nothing so shut your pie hole You Richard! And that is something the SN has gotten wrong! Letting someone serve on the BOD that has never run an event. HAHA You Donkey!





Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/15/2011 06:16AM by Tax Man.
Re: Question for the BOD
March 15, 2011 07:57AM
Noticed I stop bringing up the events that I co-TD'd... that is because you guys apparently can't let the facts stand in the way of being a douche.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take me to the window and understand
I got a rocking chair in my skin.
And every time the wind blows
It brings me down to meet the mood I'm in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


SN Top25 Bag Tag database
BRDGA Top10 Bag Tag database
MADGA Top10 Bag Tag database
SFC Top10 Bag Tag database
Re: Question for the BOD
March 15, 2011 08:12AM
Gilligan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Noticed I stop bringing up the events that I
> co-TD'd... that is because you guys apparently
> can't let the facts stand in the way of being a
> douche.

What ever Richard! You just fail to get it. Please show us how you plan to replace the great TD's you are running off by constantly having to say something. And the FACTS are there on you, and what your actions have done. So do everyone a favor and shut your mouth. If you have a something worthy of saying then do so. And trust me plenty of folks will be celebrating your departure in September. I may even run and play an SN event to celebrate.

Re: Question for the BOD
March 15, 2011 08:38AM
All I can say is at least I must matter enough to make a difference, whether it is good or bad, because with all your ramblings and generally irritating of people... well, it just hasn't changed anything, good or bad, people just don't care and ignore you. Which is funny since it sometimes seem your entire point is to try and get people worked up and run people off. Yet, no one cares.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take me to the window and understand
I got a rocking chair in my skin.
And every time the wind blows
It brings me down to meet the mood I'm in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


SN Top25 Bag Tag database
BRDGA Top10 Bag Tag database
MADGA Top10 Bag Tag database
SFC Top10 Bag Tag database
Re: Question for the BOD
March 15, 2011 08:58AM
Gilligan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> All I can say is at least I must matter enough to
> make a difference, whether it is good or bad,
> because with all your ramblings and generally
> irritating of people... well, it just hasn't
> changed anything, good or bad, people just don't
> care and ignore you. Which is funny since it
> sometimes seem your entire point is to try and get
> people worked up and run people off. Yet, no one
> cares.


again you try and twist it around on me, but take a look back on this very topic and you will see people think you are a Richard Cranium. And again donkey, you are the one running people off, not me. And obviously you can not ignore the facts and every time I post the facts, you try and spin it around on me or someone else. No one cares about you Gilly, Cancer, Richard Cranium..... I must say it is fun to sit back and see what you will be called next.

Re: Question for the BOD
March 15, 2011 09:02AM
I just find it humorous at how much you claim to despise me and say I am nothing but at the same time give me so much power by suggesting that my meager actions are so awesome that I have the ability to run off TD's that have been around for years.

I like many others, just don't think that I have that much clout in this sport.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take me to the window and understand
I got a rocking chair in my skin.
And every time the wind blows
It brings me down to meet the mood I'm in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


SN Top25 Bag Tag database
BRDGA Top10 Bag Tag database
MADGA Top10 Bag Tag database
SFC Top10 Bag Tag database
Re: Question for the BOD
March 15, 2011 10:38AM
I agree you have NO clout/class/game..... But you being a Richard has done plenty to run of TD's. It is not clout that runs them off it is your constant stupidity that has made them decide to quit running SN events. You have done it right here on this thread, but you fail to except responsibilitie for your actions. Even JK one of the nicest people in the SN has time and time again told you that your post are inapropriate!

Re: Question for the BOD
March 15, 2011 11:24AM
This is stupid. No one is running anyone off

If someone doesnt want to run tournaments anymore then its because they are tired of running them. Blaming someone or this forum is childish and kinda junior high schoolish. It gets old. We are grown ups lets act like it. Me and Gill have not always got along but I wouldnt let him or anyone else dictate what I do with my time and life. Stop blaming people for things and make the SN better.
Re: Question for the BOD
March 15, 2011 11:39AM
head Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This is stupid. No one is running anyone off
>
> If someone doesnt want to run tournaments anymore
> then its because they are tired of running them.
> Blaming someone or this forum is childish and
> kinda junior high schoolish. It gets old. We are
> grown ups lets act like it. Me and Gill have not
> always got along but I wouldnt let him or anyone
> else dictate what I do with my time and life. Stop
> blaming people for things and make the SN better.

Well matthew, are you saying it is ok for him to act like a complete Richard to TD's? Maybe you should read the entire thread and read what the TD says at the end! No one is dictating anything, but if someone acts like a complete donkey when a TD is asking questions. Do you not think that affects there desire to help?
And again the facts are the facts, and if he quit acting like a donkey, then he would not have anything to be blamed for. Sounds kind of simple, don't ya think?

Re: Question for the BOD
March 15, 2011 12:25PM
I will say that a majority of the conversation between Doug and the BoD has been private through PMs. The only people who really know what was said are the 7 of us.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Justin Tolbert
BHS Disc Golf [www.youtube.com]
Mobile, Alabama
Re: Question for the BOD
March 15, 2011 12:53PM
So right you are Matthew. I, personally, have never let ANYBODY run me off from something that I enjoy doing. I am also considering retiring from being a TD after 12 years but it will be because I want to, not because someone "ran me off."
Re: Question for the BOD
March 15, 2011 12:57PM
Ditto to what Mac/ Matthew said. My decision to take a break from running events has NOTHING to do with the SN BoD. It's strictly burnout and issues with the city. Hell, Will and I talk about events quite a bit, but I'm not ready to jump back in just yet. I like being able to play and there are other activities I want to spend my weekends/ $$$ on.

rWc3523
Re: Question for the BOD
March 15, 2011 01:12PM
Russ, Mac, I understand that you guys may have just traditional burnout, but that maynot be the case for Jabba, Kernan, TB.... They have had to put up with Crap that was unwanted and or needed especialy when it is coming from a BOD member. As you can see Jabba states he will not ever run an SN event again. And it may come down to the fact, that it is not worth putting up with a smart Donkey, just to run an event! So you two may not be run off by anyone, but the fact remains he has run off a few good ones!

And Justin, you maybe right about your little PM's, but the message is LOUD and clear that Jabba/Mikey will NEVER run another SN event/s. So I am fairly certain all those PM's where not peaches and cream.

Re: Question for the BOD
March 15, 2011 01:13PM
There's always going to be a cycle or rotating door of TDs. People will come and go.
I guess I'm just failing to see the correlation between these TDs giving up and actions that the BoD has taken that is causing them to be "run off." What actions have been taken that detrimentally affect the ability a TD has to run a tournament?

I could understand the BoD being blamed for running TDs off if we had some outrageous requirement for them to pay $500 to run a tournament or something, but there have been no additional conditions or restraints on a TD and their tournament(s).

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Justin Tolbert
BHS Disc Golf [www.youtube.com]
Mobile, Alabama
Re: Question for the BOD
March 15, 2011 01:18PM
I'd let Doug speak for himself about why he doesn't want to run another SN event and if that decision was due to the actions of one person or a an accumulation of things.
I have no idea about Mike either and haven't heard anything from TB (Tony Bass?).
Those guys can tell us why they made their decisions.

I'm done speculating about all this.

rWc3523
Re: Question for the BOD
March 15, 2011 01:23PM
I'm not arguing that he said he was finished. I was just stating that it's difficult for someone who wasn't a part of the conversation to state what was or wasn't said. Our private messages are just that -- private. You guys can speculate or assume all you want. I'll let the individuals involve divulge what they want.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Justin Tolbert
BHS Disc Golf [www.youtube.com]
Mobile, Alabama
Re: Question for the BOD
March 16, 2011 08:13AM
I know what you are spending your money on Russ ;) There are some great shows coming up, which ones are you hitting?
Re: Question for the BOD
March 16, 2011 09:40AM
Right now?

Mike Gordon > Friday > Nashville
Panic > April 15-16 > Oak Mountain
Hangout Festival > May 20-22 > Gulf Shores

rWc3523
Re: Question for the BOD
March 16, 2011 10:16AM
Looks like a LOT of FUN!!! :)
Re: Question for the BOD
March 16, 2011 03:34PM
Russ3523 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Right now?
>
> Mike Gordon > Friday > Nashville
> Panic > April 15-16 > Oak Mountain
> Hangout Festival > May 20-22 > Gulf Shores
>
> rWc3523

Stevie Nicks and Rod Stewart are touring together. I may go see them if they come to Nashville. Please let me know if you hear anything. Ok...back to the subject. :)
Re: Question for the BOD
March 16, 2011 09:10PM
Stevie Nicks,YES, my all time favorite female singer. Dreams, Rhiannon, Gypsy, Edge of Seventeen, Leather and Lace, need I go on?
Re: Question for the BOD
March 18, 2011 03:33PM
Robert 'Mac' Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Stevie Nicks,YES, my all time favorite female
> singer. Dreams, Rhiannon, Gypsy, Edge of
> Seventeen, Leather and Lace, need I go on?

Neat! Stevie Nicks is my favorite singer, too. I think I have seen her around seven or eight times in my life. I have lost count. Remind me to tell you what Stevie stuff I have the next time I see you. Just as I was writing this post, "Stand Back" came on. LOL I think I have seen Rod four times. They are both GREAT! Hopefully, they will be in Nashville! As I was finishing up this post, Rod was on the radio. Ok....they have to come close!!!!!

Back to the subject! I will say I agree with John K's posts on this thread. He definitely acts as a professional with class who is worthy of great respect. Thank you for everything you do for the S/N Series, John K. :)



Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/18/2011 03:45PM by Karen J..
Re: Question for the BOD
April 11, 2011 10:15AM
I would like to know when someone is going to post the results to city of mobile championship

Randeye
PDGA#7250
Re: Question for the BOD
April 12, 2011 06:46AM
This is all that has been posted so far: [www.sndg.org] bottom of thread

I believe that they haven't been posted in tournament results because they are waiting on the final payout numbers.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Justin Tolbert
BHS Disc Golf [www.youtube.com]
Mobile, Alabama
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

kch
Guests: 16
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013