Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Scottyd
February 24, 2011 09:26PM
Are you guys going to take this seriously. The posts from Scotty are getting out of control. A lot of people have lost faith in you, so redeam yourself and do something about this.
Re: Scottyd
February 24, 2011 09:27PM
Here is your warning BOD, inaction will result in a loss of territory. I know some TD's who will host PDGA tournaments in a heartbeat.
Anonymous User
February 24, 2011 09:38PM
I won't host pDGA events as they are just as biased as the SN, and much much more co$tly, but I will run unsanctioned events until the SN cleans up its act.

But let's be honest Rinkle, Gilligan is the real problem. Scotty D is nowhere near as prolific as Gilligan in his vile mannerisms. Scotty just needs some love and he will be fine. Gilligan on the other hand has his hands on the controls and is jamming the yoke to the floorboard making this place nosedive straight into f'n hell.
February 24, 2011 11:21PM
I'd like to just say thanks for at least sticking to pre approved language.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take me to the window and understand
I got a rocking chair in my skin.
And every time the wind blows
It brings me down to meet the mood I'm in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SN Top25 Bag Tag database
BRDGA Top10 Bag Tag database
MADGA Top10 Bag Tag database
SFC Top10 Bag Tag database
February 25, 2011 02:13AM
n ill tell u rinkles.u come @ me crossing lines talkin trash first n ill speak my mind boyeeeeeee...so if u cant handle some rude remarks n return then stafford,grow a brain boy.dont start in the first place...can u understand punk..
February 25, 2011 07:09AM
Wow ScottyD, you have a really foul mouth. Talking trash about someone elses daughter could end your disc golf career. Hope you can live with yourself, oh wait, you live with yourself everyday. You know exactly how bad of a person you really are. Get a life, or go somewhere else because the majority of people here can't stand the sight, smell, or sound of you.

You have worn out your welcome in the SN's.

Malcolm X
February 25, 2011 07:55AM
First of all, the thread posts are just ridiculous. Granted, many of the players antagonize each other and draw that out of Scotty.

I'll say this. I'm really sick of getting PMs of anybody threatening anybody else on this forum. This is a fun sport, and it's being taken to a completely wrong level. Bringing somebody's daughter into your PM to another player is just sick. Scotty, if you're receiving threatening PMs as well, then you should communicate that. However, if you're threatening other players because they're typing words somewhere out in cyberspace, there's a deeper, underlying issue.

STOP THE THREATS. STOP RIGHT NOW. GROW UP & MOVE ON.

Please, do NOT let me receive another PM about you threatening another player.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Justin Tolbert
BHS Disc Golf [www.youtube.com]
Mobile, Alabama
February 25, 2011 08:53AM
If you receive another threat, please do the following:

1. Have the PM open on your monitor.
2. Press "Print Screen" at the top of your keyboard
3. Open the Paint application in Start->All Programs->Accessories
4. Click Edit->Paste
5. Save and name the file as a .jpg
6. E-mail it to me

This is easier to PROVE that there is threatening vs. just sending a PM with copied words.

Thanks!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Justin Tolbert
Mobile, Alabama
February 25, 2011 09:19AM
Agreed. Good idea Justin.

I'd also suggest keeping your nose clean too. But that is just good hygiene. ;)

February 25, 2011 10:18AM
lol...

Thanks for telling me. As you know, I only act and do things when you tell me to.

Justin Tolbert
Mobile, Alabama
February 25, 2011 10:30AM
LOL

Pretty awesome power I have.

February 25, 2011 11:36AM
Well Scotty thinks he found out who DZNUTZ is...yeah right. Good luck with the witch hunt. The Zombies are coming, so keep swinging those fists blindly in the night. LOL

Malcolm X
February 25, 2011 11:50AM
Scotty, I sent you a private message about the topic. Keep trying. This is ME. Don't hesitate to send me a private message if you have something to say. I do know who this(these) people are. I am sure that they are responding to your rants, and nothing more. Why not let it go?
I am sure that is what everyone would like to see happen. Be nice to people, and they will be nice to you. Sounds good enough for me. Of course I can't speak for everyone else on this board.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/25/2011 11:50AM by wayneacree.
February 25, 2011 07:45PM
gettem Scotty! dont let the pussification of the USA slow you down :)

March 01, 2011 02:14PM
Welcome all the new sponsors we are getting from this!! Maybe we should just get rid of the forum and just play disc golf.
March 03, 2011 10:26AM
Occasionally I am invited to lecture at Memphis State University and in my presentation I talk about business adages that I have developed over the years. One of those is, “When drafting correspondence always assume that the person you would least like to read it will be the first to see it.” This is even more relevant in today’s electronic age than when business was regulated to paper. What gets posted on the internet never goes away, is easily retrievable and instantly distributable.

What a person writes on this or any forum provides insight into his education, character, and thought process. I choose my words carefully assuming that a potential client, employer or private investigator will read them. People would do well to adopt this same mindset before clicking the “send” button.

Gary Wagoner
March 03, 2011 01:17PM
Wise words from a wise man.

rWc3523
March 03, 2011 04:34PM
Gary Wagoner Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What a person writes on this or any forum provides
> insight into his education, character, and thought
> process.

Great words, Gary! It really does gives insight, and it tells a lot about the person's class. I wouldn't want to be viewed as dirt.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/03/2011 04:35PM by Karen J..
April 18, 2011 10:51PM
yea being viewed as dirt wouldnt be good.nor would being a fat skank who sticks their nose in everyone elses business but their own. wouldnt be a recommended image either.nice to see once you the infamous b.o.d. Tell u that you have been banned for 30 days starting on 3/2/11 that truthfully you are being banned till just whenever they feel like lifting your ban as today some 47 days later was i able to log in.but thats probably a good thing because there are true idiots on here
April 19, 2011 12:14AM
Scotty... I will apologize for my part in being absent and absent minded in that. I wasn't there at the meeting when you should have came off and I wasn't reminded of it and I don't think anyone else has the "know how" on how to do these things.

I mentioned your name in passing with Danny this weekend at the SN Cup and I quickly thought and asked Danny "wait, hasn't it been 30 days" and he said, at least 30 days. I said "oh (word not allowed here), I will have to look into that!" As soon as I got back to my laptop at the hotel I looked it up and found the mistake and corrected it.

I sincerely apologize. Tell you what. I'll make sure we look the other way for that off color comment you just made above... we square? ;)

April 19, 2011 01:40PM
I need to get trained Kevin....especially for when September hits....OR maybe we won't have to ban anyone ever again :)

On behalf of us all Scotty....truely sorry!
April 19, 2011 11:19PM
So, fat skank is acceptable? Just checkIng. In fairness, I'm a fat skank.
April 20, 2011 08:39AM
Like I said... he spent an extra 15 days on ban because we screwed up... I'm suggesting we turn a blind eye to that one as an apology.

Anonymous User
April 20, 2011 08:43AM
Well can an admin edit the post ? I mean seriously.
April 22, 2011 11:23AM
Why? I don't thInk that "fat skank" is a rule breaker. So why would one have to turn a blind eye?
April 22, 2011 05:45PM
I'd say it is skating around the rules... probably not breaking anything. I'm all for the term myself, I think the term itself is pretty funny (not the context here).

I'm just trying to extend an olive branch for accidentally keeping him on ban for WAY too long. It is the season for forgiveness you know. ;)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 54
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013