Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Multiple screen names.

Posted by Gilligan 
Multiple screen names.
February 25, 2011 01:03PM
Though I have enjoyed some of the screen names and the antics that have followed the "alter egos". It is getting to the point where it is being abused.

I believe one person has at least 4 screen names right now with only an intention of antagonizing particular people. This is just ridiculous.

So I'd like to hear the player's opinion (though I actually said I'd never do this again) on limiting screen names of people on the forum.

I plan on bringing this up for discussion and possible vote at the next meeting. I also plan on potentially adding that if multiple screen names are created and used (concurrently) that will be considered a rule violation and be subject to the penalties like any other rule violation.

Discuss amongst yourselves.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take me to the window and understand
I got a rocking chair in my skin.
And every time the wind blows
It brings me down to meet the mood I'm in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SN Top25 Bag Tag database
BRDGA Top10 Bag Tag database
MADGA Top10 Bag Tag database
SFC Top10 Bag Tag database
Re: Multiple screen names.
February 25, 2011 03:58PM
no need for discussion at all gilly..theres only 1 fool with 4 lil puppets that would object to this...it cant happen soon enough.and if wayne truly has any sense,then he will agree ..because his lil puppets have stirred a hornets nest n for absolutely no reason at all other than to antagonize the crap out me just the same way he did with dillion....of course until dillion called his butt out ..well lucky for me i live close to him..this could even b top priority at yalls next meeting and i dont believe it would hurt anyones feelings...
February 25, 2011 05:31PM
Not only that, but we'll be bringing up site etiquette as far as PMs go as well.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Justin Tolbert
BHS Disc Golf [www.youtube.com]
Mobile, Alabama
February 25, 2011 07:13PM
One person, one account.
February 25, 2011 07:36PM
jtolbert Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Not only that, but we'll be bringing up site
> etiquette as far as PMs go as well.

How about finding last years bag tag money. Or ways to replace the good TD's you have run off.

Why do you care what someone sends in a PM? Whats next? emails? Facebook?

I get the mulitple screen name thing, but PM's?

February 26, 2011 08:31AM
I will post on this one Scotty, keep believing the little girl that told you that lie, because we told him on purpose.(recent tourney). Just to see what kind of person he really is. WE KNOW NOW>>DON'T WE? So if you want to believe that little liar, go ahead. But think about what kind of person he is, or what kind of man he isn't. He should wear a dress because he folds under pressure. I had someone tell him that to see if he could keep his mouth shut. Wellll... he came through with flying colors. He can respond if he wants to, because he is now known as the JOKE of SOUTHAVEN. It doesn't matter to me, the problem is that IP addresses can be masked, can be changed, there are a whole list of thngs that people can do to circumvent if they choose to.\

I am not against it, it just will not work.
February 26, 2011 09:56AM
i could care less any word that comes from your mouth wayne..your nothing but a lil instigating female dog on this forum so do us all a favor as u did around christmas..just shut up n stop visiting this site..your the biggest fooool to get on here n run your mouth boy n all of a sudden go crying ohhhhhh police police police help me help me somebodys gonna hurt me..so wayne just shut the hell up guy.yes ill b seeing you soon guy .
February 26, 2011 10:03AM
Your so much of a goofball wayne...who are you referring to when you say someone told me some info...NO ONE has told me anything guy..its OBVIOUS cause theres only been 1 true sissy ever on this site and you punk are being labeled it..and to be honest i dont give a dang if it isnt you ...right now in my mind it is you so i'll act accordingly..hope 2 see @ budhill 2moro..u drivin the blue toyota or the green nissan suv
February 26, 2011 11:08AM
Yep, I hear you Scotty, you do whatever you want to, just remember this much, if you are wrong, it could be disastrous. And secondly, the bottom line is this....you started on here with everyone, DZNUTZ, GOOCH,Mike, Brad, me, Keith, and the list goes on and on. We all know who told you so stop playing stupid. He(you know) is a liar and WE set him up. Stop being a bully and grow up. YOU ATTACKED people in EVERY POST. You are the one who started with Keith and his daughter. Feel good about that one?
Your own threats on here to people have labeled you, not me or anyone else. If I go to Bud Hill, I am there to have a good time. Not talk to you. Don't make the mistake and get yourself banned from all of the golf courses around here. One word to me and I will do what I was told by my lawyer, protection is a right for people who are threatened. Like I told the members of the board when you first mentioned my name in a post, I am a licensed carrier, don't make a bigger fool of yourself. Never know what is in my bag. Go play some golf and get a life. If not, Go play in traffic or something, ok?

Just because you make a complete fool of yourself on here trying to fight the imaginary zombies, don't get yourself in deeper trouble by bothering the rest of us. You have already gotten yourself in REALLY HOT WATER by making way too many stupid comments to people.

MY LAST THOUGHTS ON THE SUBJECT. EVEN THE BOD AND OTHER PLAYERS FEEL AS THOUGH THE LAW SHOULD BE INVOLVED.
YOU WANT QUIET? BE QUIET. LOTS OF PEOPLE WANT TO SEE YOU BANNED FOR LIFE. DON'T PUSH YOUR LUCK.
A RESTRAINING ORDER CAN AND WILL BE PUT INTO PLACE. YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED NEAR ANY GOLF COURSES AFTER THAT.

So good luck, and go bother somebody else. I don't have the time or patience for you any longer. Things could get worse, rather than better.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/26/2011 11:12AM by wayneacree.
February 26, 2011 12:58PM
dont worry punk.i wont b @ budhill 2 tAlk ti u either and as far as u conveying that you carry a gun in your bag..well i really hope you do punk..cause life on any golfcourse i see you boy will be permantly extinct..contact your lawyers contact the police contact obama boy....the hornets have been stirred and they wont lie down until they have stung boy..seeing as you have many contacts boy..put this one in your contact file punk.THE MEDIVAC
February 26, 2011 01:15PM
ok. just called them, they are on their way to my house right now. I am reporting you, and hopefully you will get the help you need this time. Your anger is amazing. Counseling is key to success for you.
February 26, 2011 03:02PM
great.they provide free counseling in jail..hope u stashed all ur drugs u dummy.lol.cant stay n jail forever.
February 26, 2011 05:02PM
The police have been called in MS. and TN. I am in the process of filing restraining orders to keep you from me at ANY golf course. Hopefully you will understand that I am not playing. I can post the incident # if needed. Leave it alone. It is your life, it is up to you to preserve it.
I AM SERIOUS SCOTTY. LEAVE IT ALONE.
February 26, 2011 07:21PM
BAHAHahAHA BAHAHAHAHA CAN someone explain to NUMBNUTS here that a restraing order doesnt protect u with a forceshield around you and your surroundings just ask the many battered women n this country goofball..this idiot just doesnt get it..HEY tell the process server i can b found tomorrow @ the corner of bengestown rd. And billion rd. Outside budhill property awaiting your arrival NUMBNUTS
February 26, 2011 07:31PM
Force shield?
February 26, 2011 07:49PM
How old are these two?
February 26, 2011 08:45PM
Cant we all just get along...??
February 26, 2011 09:53PM
So you are comparing yourself to a wife beater?
February 26, 2011 09:54PM
Seems appropriate.
February 26, 2011 10:09PM
Really....how old are these people? They've got to be putting us on.....right?
February 27, 2011 08:30AM
Tax Man Wrote:
> I get the mulitple screen name thing, but PM's?

The only thing about PMs that will be brought up will be how we should handle things if someone were to report that they were threatened in a PM. We want the series and its events to be safe and open to everybody.
There's nothing in guidelines or black and white to handle it.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Justin Tolbert
Mobile, Alabama
February 27, 2011 09:22AM
In my opinion....there should be no tolerance for threats. The two posters above, wayne and scotty, should be banned for a period of time. Their being allowed to continue to post seems to have escaladed the level of threats on both sides. This site should not be used for the purpose of antagonizing or making threats, take away there vocal venue please, pull the plug........hopefully then without a place to egg each other on they will both calm down and not do something stupid.

JOhn k
February 27, 2011 09:56AM
jtolbert Wrote:
> Tax Man Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I get the mulitple screen name thing, but PM's?
>
> The only thing about PMs that will be brought up
> will be how we should handle things if someone
> were to report that they were threatened in a PM.
> We want the series and its events to be safe and
> open to everybody.
> There's nothing in guidelines or black and white
> to handle it.

Thanks Justin! Not sure that will make anything any safer, but respect the efforts. In my 25 years of playing I have never felt unsafe playing DG. Unless you count driving to some locations where courses may be located :o}

And JK very well put!

February 27, 2011 11:04AM
ok we have reached another level here; can we ban these two from this forrum untill something is final with them; im thinking this is really hurting all efforts of growing our sport; please delete all of there post now; and sort it out later.
February 28, 2011 01:14PM
John K Wrote:
> In my opinion....there should be no tolerance for
> threats. The two posters above, wayne and scotty,
> should be banned for a period of time. Their
> being allowed to continue to post seems to have
> escaladed the level of threats on both sides.
> This site should not be used for the purpose of
> antagonizing or making threats, take away there
> vocal venue please, pull the plug........hopefully
> then without a place to egg each other on they
> will both calm down and not do something stupid.

I completely agree. We want to get something established and set as a standard so that the consequences will be immediate and without question from now on.
I agree that banning right now should be done. However, the difficulty is in the rest of the BoD being in participation. Unfortunately, we've established that we have to have a vote in order to edit/move/delete a post. Any time in recent history that Kevin or Leslie have been proactive in removing something, we've come under fire.

Justin Tolbert
Mobile, Alabama
February 28, 2011 06:06PM
Bang!

March 02, 2011 03:05PM
John K Wrote:
> In my opinion....there should be no tolerance for
> threats. The two posters above, wayne and scotty,
> should be banned for a period of time. Their
> being allowed to continue to post seems to have
> escaladed the level of threats on both sides.
> This site should not be used for the purpose of
> antagonizing or making threats, take away there
> vocal venue please, pull the plug........hopefully
> then without a place to egg each other on they
> will both calm down and not do something stupid.
>
> JOhn k

I agree with John K. I don't know why they are being allowed to to continue to post. There needs to be a process of banning people that doesn't involve all SN Board members. The threats, name calling, and insults continue on and on.
This defeats the purpose of making the SN Forum have standards.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 03/02/2011 03:26PM by Karen J..
March 02, 2011 03:26PM
Worse case scenario (besides holidays) is someone gets to go on and on for two weeks tops. I don't disagree that things could be better and I'm all ears.

March 02, 2011 04:14PM
But you guys had no problem editing profanity without a meeting. That is why people are frustrated. If anyone uses profanity, it is immediately edited and a warning is sent. If someone threatens someone, you guys wait for a meeting.
March 02, 2011 04:25PM
It's easy to do without backlash.

(serious question)
Would you guys like us to "edit out" the threats like we do with profanity? I think that is a good idea and kind of balances the two out. I just personally never thought of it like that before. *shrug*

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 27
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013