Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Threats on the Southern National server

Posted by Karen J. 
Re: Threats on the Southern National server
February 28, 2011 08:35PM
Oh sweet... Now we're quoting scripture! Another good reason not to come here.
I'd rather not read the bickering of a Jesus Quote-off.
Anonymous User
February 28, 2011 08:45PM
Sorry Acid but the disciples won't let us talk about Charlie Sheen anymore

Gotta keep this place clean for the kids so Scotty D can threaten them when they get here ya know.
February 28, 2011 08:58PM
Sam, come on, let it go we all know you have disdain for the BOD and that OK, but attacking them on every thread is getting old my friend. I'm not taking up for the BOD but mocking a man for his religious beliefs is a bit much. I'm sorry but can we try and move on? I'm not saying you don't have legitimate beef, but how long are you gonna go on that's all
Anonymous User
February 28, 2011 09:40PM
Could you quote where I'm mocking anyone's beliefs? Gee, if I get banned again, the readers of this forum will be forced to read your banal dribble all day? I'd rather read scribble on the bathroom wall than your posts.
February 28, 2011 09:49PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take me to the window and understand
I got a rocking chair in my skin.
And every time the wind blows
It brings me down to meet the mood I'm in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SN Top25 Bag Tag database
BRDGA Top10 Bag Tag database
MADGA Top10 Bag Tag database
SFC Top10 Bag Tag database
February 28, 2011 10:03PM
Kinda my sediments bt you your stupid rants! Poor Kernan, he is so mistreated and misunderstood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mike I really dont care what you think anymore! Same regurgitated BS all the time over and over and over! Don't bother talking to me at the POG and I will avoid you as well ok? I've always pretty much had your back, but screw you.
March 01, 2011 07:34AM
Brad Wells Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
Don't bother talking to me at the POG
> and I will avoid you as well ok? I've always
> pretty much had your back, but screw you.

Wow Brad, that sounds like a threat :)~

And yes gilly I am as simple as you are stupid.

March 01, 2011 08:22AM
Bob.... that is MUCH less of a threat then "I hope you get what's coming to you".

Your call.

March 01, 2011 10:24AM
Gilligan Wrote:
> Bob.... that is MUCH less of a threat then "I hope
> you get what's coming to you".
>
> Your call.

again poddle nuts you are trying to put a spin on someone elses words. That means exactly that. I HOPE you get whats coming to you, wether that is a lottery win or a beat down :o}~ The other is a statement where someone is stating what THEY intend to do.

March 01, 2011 10:36AM
Tax Man Wrote:
> whether that is a
> lottery win or a beat down :o}~

LOL

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Justin Tolbert
BHS Disc Golf [www.youtube.com]
Mobile, Alabama
March 01, 2011 10:50AM
Umm... PLEASE explain to me where you feel Brad said he was going to "do something" in this statement:

Don't bother talking to me at the POG
> and I will avoid you as well ok? I've always
> pretty much had your back, but screw you.

I see, don't talk and he will avoid any interactions with him. He's always supported him (had his back) but now he doesn't.

VERY black and white. Not even the vaguest hint of a "threat"... where as yours could definitely be interpreted as "veiled".

Saying "I hope you like ambulances" COULD mean, just because he plans on giving him a toy ambulance for xmas... but don't be dense.

March 01, 2011 11:25AM
Tax man I am non violent person, just tired of Kernan thats all. No big deal, just stating how I feel, just like he does.
March 01, 2011 11:29AM
poddle nuts!!!!!!!!! now thats a new one; thats funny.
March 01, 2011 11:33AM
*wonders what would have been said if the tables were turned and I would have said the same*

March 01, 2011 12:00PM
Gilligan, are you trying to imply that scottyd never actually threatened anyone?
March 01, 2011 12:04PM
LOL... running the wrong direction with your shoes tied together there Stafford.

March 01, 2011 12:36PM
i think he meant my statement; if so gilley if you would have said poddle nuts i would have laughed just as hard.
March 01, 2011 02:16PM
Whoever WayneAcree is should be banned as well.
March 01, 2011 04:57PM
I ask again gilly, are you claiming that scottyd didn't make any threats?
March 01, 2011 05:18PM
Gilligan Wrote:
> *wonders what would have been said if the tables
> were turned and I would have said the same*

lol, I could give a Rat's what you say Poodle Nuts....... Go chase the disc out into the road.

March 01, 2011 06:47PM
Mike was closer to the true intent... funny that it bothers Bob so much that even comments that have nothing to do with him get him so worked up.

Mike I meant if someone would have said that about you and I would have made the same comment you would have made.

Stafford, absolutely not, just as I have ALREADY explained to you via PM and you will see how my vote will reflect at the next meeting.

Scotty has clearly threatened user(s)... I don't even think he denies that.

March 01, 2011 09:09PM
VOTE HOW YOU WANT,there's a reason there is a private discussion room and pm availibility.for garbage post's and such to be translated without the general public being ablr to witness it...as last time u checked there was 0 yes 0 guidelines.against such post's,so do what ya want gilly..if it weren't for idiot's like wrinkle's and other's creating puppet's and promoting harrasment and drug and alcohol usage during event's continuing to bring up this garbage,then it would pass and this forum would get back to what it's supposed to be
March 01, 2011 09:40PM
You posted things like "I hope you like pain" and such in the public forums (this one)... that is where you really crossed the line in your post. If they would have stayed in the private or PM's I'd not like it but you'd have an argument at least.

March 01, 2011 09:56PM
If you think I have multiple names, then you are completely nuts Scottyd. I've got a bigger life than this forum.
March 01, 2011 10:47PM
gilligan that isnt a threat and by the way them werent the words used guy..the words were wayne likes pain but enough of that crap..it doesnt matter anymore..its in the past..do what you want to..wrinkles you hav a very funny way of reading way more into sumones post then whats written n black n white guy..heres a suggestion dude stay out of other ppls business and you wont make yourself appear to be running the wrong way with your shoes tied over n over again wrinkles..let it go dude.quit bringin the garbage up..it dont even concern you so go by your own words please
March 01, 2011 11:12PM
Let's just go with these then...

Scotty
dont worry punk.i wont b @ budhill 2 tAlk ti u either.
In case you want to argue that was not what you meant, you ended that post with this gem.

the hornets have been stirred and they wont lie down until they have stung boy..seeing as you have many contacts boy..put this one in your contact file punk.THE MEDIVAC

Later in that thread.
Scotty
CAN someone explain to NUMBNUTS here that a restraing order doesnt protect u with a forceshield around you and your surroundings just ask the many battered women n this country goofball.

Those are threats... not even veiled!

March 01, 2011 11:24PM
You were correct... I paraphrased what you said and was "technically" incorrect about the phrasing. But no matter how you slice it, it's still a threat and obviously breaking the rule about threats.

Scotty
NICE 2 SEE u listen very well boy...when i asked you to refrain from ever speaking my name in your posts wanye...im gonna really enjoy this..gonna see ya soon boy dont worry..WAYNE MUST LIKE PAIN

March 01, 2011 11:51PM
well we agree to disagree gilligan....isnt that a shocker...but no,there isnt one physical threat made in any of them examples you provided sir..you can insinuate any group of words to mean anything youd like but when it boils down to the black n white of it....THERE ISNT 1 PHYSICAL THREAT DIRECTED TO HIM ....couple of analogies? Sure couple of words associated with danger? Sure few words of wisdom? Sure BUT NOT A THREAT ..but ill await you alls vote and see if i get banned or not..should be interesting meeting
March 02, 2011 12:18AM
Rules
2. Physical threats against other members (obvious or veiled)

Here is your problem... you got 5 others that might see it differently than I do. Good luck.

March 02, 2011 08:11AM
Didnt william threaten everyone with saying he was a gun carrier? Is it even legal to carry a gun on some courses?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 3
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013