Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

BAN THE F'N B.O.D.

Posted by Scottyd 
BAN THE F'N B.O.D.
February 28, 2011 06:39PM
u guys wanna ban me.fine go ahead.but you should ban yourselves for ever lettin this nutbag wayne to make multiple puppets n harass the living hell out of people and threats never wud hav been made...the ignorant goon went on n on n on with dillon for months and supporting smoking weeed n drinkn alcohol during events...u wanna ban sumbody....ban the ignorant fool who started this mess..dont ban the dang person who stood up n defended himself against constant harassing....THATS BULL MANURE ..HE BETTER PRAY I DONT GET BANNED
Re: BAN THE F'N B.O.D.
February 28, 2011 06:46PM
Scotty,
There was one easy solution to the problem that you and the countless people that antagonized you were facing.
That solution: Don't visit the forum so much.
Get out more. Find another hobby vs. sitting on here and going back and forth. There's NOTHING that takes place on this forum that is worth getting THAT worked up about. If you know there are sharp tacks in the hallway, don't walk through it barefoot. You can follow the same concept here. If you KNOW that there are people here that will constantly harass you, and you know that you can't take their insults in stride, then you need to avoid it. Maybe try clicking "Ignore User" next to their forum name?

I'm not trying to come across in an ugly way.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Justin Tolbert
BHS Disc Golf [www.youtube.com]
Mobile, Alabama
February 28, 2011 07:22PM
I'll say this, too.
I was having a conversation with a forum user one time, and he admitted to me that part of the reason why he enjoys this forum so much is because he gets to see people "self-destruct". Don't let these people get gratification from antagonizing you and watching you "self-destruct".

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Justin Tolbert
BHS Disc Golf [www.youtube.com]
Mobile, Alabama
February 28, 2011 07:39PM
Wonder who that was.

Scotty... I don't disagree that you were antagonized... but like Justin said... all you had to do was ignore it. If someone says "you're a jerk" that doesn't give you the right to say "wait till I see you... you will be in a world of pain". Granted that is a very simplistic version of what has taken place but in reality that is what it all boils down to.

You let whoever it was goat you into actions that could result in your banning.

Just like some people won't try to play up a division because they are "finishing out the season" or whatever lame reason they have. Are they breaking rules? Nope, should they be bigger people and do what is right? Yeah... can we force them? Nope. Can we beat them up... obviously not.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take me to the window and understand
I got a rocking chair in my skin.
And every time the wind blows
It brings me down to meet the mood I'm in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SN Top25 Bag Tag database
BRDGA Top10 Bag Tag database
MADGA Top10 Bag Tag database
SFC Top10 Bag Tag database
March 01, 2011 09:11AM
Once again we should all step back and think about what we say on this site. If we really want the sport of DISC GOLF to grow we must all put our best foot forward. No one gets their way all the time, many hours are given to SN with out any rewards. To run these BOD and players who volunteer off is not a very smart move. It is time to move forward with the players that understand how to act in public and on this site. I challenge everyone to try and put DISC GOLF and SN first. Talk these things out with each other in person or PM please. Thanks Jin!

Schedule Skysouth to come to your tournament and provide prizes for your event
using Skybucks. This lets the player choose the prize(s) they want! Also, we will
donate 20% of the amount of Skybucks purchased back to the hosting club!

You can also buy direct wholesale from the Skysouth inventory.

We have nearly 3500 items, ranging from Discs, towels, shirts, bags, caps,
Custom Dyed Discs and more!

PM us for details or contact Jim at (251) 478 0379.
March 01, 2011 09:25AM
jtolbert Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'll say this, too.
> I was having a conversation with a forum user one
> time, and he admitted to me that part of the
> reason why he enjoys this forum so much is because
> he gets to see people "self-destruct". Don't let
> these people get gratification from antagonizing
> you and watching you "self-destruct".

Scott, here's the answer. Don't let someone get the best you online or elsewhere.
It's exactly what he (?) wanted.

just sayin'

rWc3523
March 01, 2011 01:51PM
PRIVATE FORUM
March 01, 2011 02:24PM
I agree with Bernie!!!!!
March 01, 2011 04:39PM
Robert 'Mac' Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I agree with Bernie!!!!!

why? this is the BOD section of the Forum! What better place to address the BOD.....

March 02, 2011 02:46PM
Scottyd Wrote:
HE BETTER PRAY I DONT GET BANNED

I really don't understand how somebody making statements like that is being allowed to continue to post on the
Southern Nationals Forum.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 03/02/2011 02:53PM by Karen J..
March 02, 2011 04:15PM
THANK YOU KAREN!!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

DC
Guests: 23
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013