Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

BoD Minutes 3/2/11

Posted by lesliez 
Re: BoD Minutes 3/2/11
March 06, 2011 06:37PM
Our great group of SN BoD.

Maybe this is more accurate of them:

March 06, 2011 07:05PM
Before you go... remind us what it looked like for that brief moment that you were on there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take me to the window and understand
I got a rocking chair in my skin.
And every time the wind blows
It brings me down to meet the mood I'm in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SN Top25 Bag Tag database
BRDGA Top10 Bag Tag database
MADGA Top10 Bag Tag database
SFC Top10 Bag Tag database
March 06, 2011 07:16PM
At least I didn't do everything I could to run off people and TDs, but I guess to take what you can........

March 06, 2011 07:29PM
Where are the bag tags that you allegedly sent to Dillon?

March 06, 2011 07:46PM
Ask Dillon...........Are you accusing me of stealing now?

March 06, 2011 07:50PM
Hey Keith,
Which one am I?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Justin Tolbert
BHS Disc Golf [www.youtube.com]
Mobile, Alabama
March 06, 2011 07:51PM
I'm just asking. You want us to get to the bottom of the bag tags. Their are some missing and they were last in your possession.

What would you do if you were still on the board and this would have come up?

March 06, 2011 07:55PM
How many......007?

March 06, 2011 08:02PM

March 06, 2011 08:06PM
Again ask Dillon.......

March 06, 2011 08:09PM
He already said he never received them.

Again, I ask you, what would you do... this SHOULD be your call.

March 06, 2011 08:28PM
Well ALMIGHTY you are the BoD member what do you want me to do? Am I responsible for the United States Postal Service? Just last week I had to have someone put a stop payment on a check issued to me and re issue me another one....What do you want me to say......I will say this I am not giving SN 200.00. As far as I am concerned Dillon has them. Can you prove he didn't receive them....No you have his word he didn't and I am telling I mailed them....dog and tail....If that is all you got to come after me on you are grasping for straws.......You might want to call a "special" session of the BoD and get me sent off for a year......

THANK YOU BoD FOR ALL YA'LL ARE DOING!!!!!!!!!!

It took me getting ban, but a BoD member is finally looking for bag tags...... Hows the fees going? I got an idea when you get me kicked out you can blame the fee that are missing on me also..........

March 06, 2011 08:38PM
Just so we have an accounting of the 2 events I ran which is 25 people at 2.00 = 50.00 the SN cup fund raiser had 44 people at 2.00 = 88.00 and I used 8 of the 10 bag tags I had for 160.00. I will be giving Leslie a check for 298.00 and returning the other 2 bag tags at the SN Cup.....and I will be finished with SN.

March 06, 2011 09:07PM
Obviously you can't see what I am trying to show you... somethings we can't solve. You say you mailed them he said he didn't get them... who do we hang? You guys clearly want us to hang someone.

We were charged with the task of cleaning up the forums also.... this is something that we felt we could do and we did do. When someone breaks a defined rule it is easy to say "You did X and now Y will happen." Jim did send tags to you and you say you sent them to Dillon. That gets VERY gray and who are we going to blame? I say we chalk it up to lost in the mail... I got no problems saying that. You guys want blood. Other people wanted the forum cleaned up. We could provide one but could not provide the other.

March 06, 2011 09:30PM
March 06, 2011 09:32PM
How many times have I said I was going to mail something on this forum and the person I told that to has said he/she did not receive it?????

Mr. Dillon is the only one to ever make that claim and only after it was brought up about the missing tags. I am the person that was trying to account for the tags I had.

March 06, 2011 10:51PM
Well I never received them. Do I think Keith sent them? Yes. With the way he sponsors tournaments I don't think he would pocket $200.

I might get them one day, lol. I once got a gift card at Christmas one year later, must of been stuck in the special Christmas mail bag, lol
March 07, 2011 07:57AM
my 2 cents worth!!!! do we know the numbers on the tags so we can find out if someone may have them. just curious. gilley im sorry but you should not have gone down that ave; again just my 2 cents worth.
March 07, 2011 09:07AM
So, let me verify....

1. These were tags from this season, not last?
2. They were sent to Dillon? Why? (Nothing personal towards you Dillon)
3. If they are from this season, why were they not sent to Josh or myself? Josh is the treasurer and I am "in-charge" of the bag tags. We have a google doc with all of the money collected/ tags bought/ etc. and I have all of the unbought ones. I'm just sayin'. We had discussed keeping them with one person, so that we don't have this....who/what/where/when? later on, and the responsiblity only falls on one...ME. (If this doesn't apply to this season...then ignore my post please :)

I'm just trying to get some facts together, since the I feel the bag tags are my responsiblity.....
March 07, 2011 09:09AM
Leslie this is last season... this is "The Mystery of the Missing Bag Tags".

March 07, 2011 09:23AM
Thanks, Keith PM'd and clarified.... Thanks Keith!!!
March 07, 2011 09:46AM
so can we see if there out there???? numbers might be a clue.
March 07, 2011 12:25PM
Gilly it was the creeper and he would have gotten away with it too

March 07, 2011 06:51PM
Check the minutes from this past meeting. You'll see that we already discussed getting some "official" info on the bag tags from last year (well, as much as we can) and putting together a report on it.
That, new website possibilities, possible revamped forum stuff, handbook updating, etc, etc., etc..... jeez, that's a lot for 6 volunteers. We need that Staples Easy button.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Justin Tolbert
BHS Disc Golf [www.youtube.com]
Mobile, Alabama
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 28
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013