Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Meeting
May 04, 2011 08:29PM
What ever happened to last week's meeting for 4/27? Postponed?
I got online and didn't get any responses from the 2 people that were online. I haven't seen anything else posted on here, an e-mail, or a PM indicating what was/is going on.
I know that there was a very good reason that some weren't able to make it, but any word on us getting together again?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Justin Tolbert
BHS Disc Golf [www.youtube.com]
Mobile, Alabama

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/04/2011 08:39PM by jtolbert.
Re: Meeting
May 04, 2011 09:59PM
My status always says online.... It's my server and it's up 24/7 (more than I can say for some servers ;) ).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take me to the window and understand
I got a rocking chair in my skin.
And every time the wind blows
It brings me down to meet the mood I'm in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SN Top25 Bag Tag database
BRDGA Top10 Bag Tag database
MADGA Top10 Bag Tag database
SFC Top10 Bag Tag database
Anonymous User
May 05, 2011 07:19AM
I was online myself. I'm about tired of getting online only to not have a meeting or an email. Where was everyone?

I was online.
May 05, 2011 07:42AM
I saw Kevin and Dillon, that's it. I sent Kevin a PM, no response. Doesn't matter though. We can't have a meeting with just 3. I understand why Leslie and Josh weren't online.
We do need to meet though. Next meeting on 5/11?

I have a lawyer friend at church that is familiar with composing legal documents and such; I'm going to begin consulting with him about by-laws. We need to meet and discuss everything that needs to be in them.
So far, I'm thinking the following:
-BoD position procedures (election, resignation, voting, etc.) <---we would remove all of this from the handbook and reword it
-BoD responsibilities
-Requirements for adding to the handbook
-Requirements for amending an addition to the handbook, particularly something that a previous BoD put in place

Any other ideas? Anything we DON'T need to consider in the above ^ ?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Justin Tolbert
Mobile, Alabama
May 05, 2011 10:05AM
Dillon, I was in my bathroom praying for my life and my friends' and family's lives, since the Northern half of Alabama was being hit by Tornado after Tornado from 6:00am until 7:30pm on Wednesday. After which most of North Alabama didn't have power until Monday. I have two students who still don't have power. But, thank you for your concern. I guess you don't watch any news or read any newspapers, because I know that's all the local channels were showing and the national news was, too. There is even a thread discussing the concern for disc golfers in North Alabama. Check it out if you need more info. Sometimes it is just out of our hands.

I know Josh was doing the very same.
May 05, 2011 10:51AM
all our prayers with you guys and girls up there; along with all the other areas hit .
May 05, 2011 10:53AM
Yeah, I knew that you and Josh would be out of commission for it. I haven't heard from Jamie either though. Anybody else?
It's not a big deal, we just push on from here as best we can. Does anybody have a problem with us meeting on 5/11?

Justin Tolbert
Mobile, Alabama
May 05, 2011 10:57AM
I talked with Jamie on Tuesday. He's good :)

Thanks Mike!
May 05, 2011 10:58AM
I plan on being there.

May 05, 2011 11:03AM
Awesome.
You guys check out the other thread in the BoD section about by-laws.

Justin Tolbert
Mobile, Alabama
Anonymous User
May 05, 2011 02:52PM
Really? I haven't heard...
May 06, 2011 02:13PM
That was my point :) I figure we've all heard, unless we live under a rock.
May 06, 2011 02:43PM
Dillon Gourley Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I was online myself. I'm about tired of getting
> online only to not have a meeting or an email.
> Where was everyone?
>
> I was online.

What about the times you didn't show up? Did we get all pissy with you?

Anonymous User
May 06, 2011 03:20PM
I sent notification, by the way was not rude, just asking.

Where were you @ Gillyboi ? What's your excuse.
May 06, 2011 03:30PM
Dillon
I'm about tired of getting online only to not have a meeting or an email.

This came off rude to me.

Where was I? I don't recall right now... I may or may not have had a valid reason... but lets chalk it up to I just flaked out.

And for the record you haven't ALWAYS said you weren't going to make it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2011 03:30PM by Gilligan.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 10
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013