Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

2010-2011 Finances

Posted by Keith Bodin 
2010-2011 Finances
August 23, 2011 10:41AM
I just want to make sure I understand the finances correct for this year. I know I am missing some information, so please John K feel free to correct my numbers.

My understanding is the SNAC got $5273.00 from SN coffers.

By reading the SNPC thread $2518.00 will come from SN fees and 1520.00 will come from bag tag money for a total of $4038.00.

I don't not know how much the SNDC got.

In SN fees there is a total of $7,791.00?

1520.00 in bag tags means 76 bag tags were sold.

Seems like a down year to me or is my number that far off?

August 23, 2011 12:54PM
The SNDC recieved $1483. The numbers are slightly off because jackson hosted a doubles tournament and kept the fees for the sndc and NO hosted 3 tournaments (excluding the POG) where the sn fees were kept locally as well.

It does muddy the water slightly when that happens because the SN treasurer now has to add up in NO case (as an example) the number of pros that played in those events as well as the .25 from the ams and subtract that from the SN fees delivered. Hopefully with this new season and as the new sn treasurer I'll be able to stress for SN championship hosts that all sn fees should be turned in to the treasurer regardless what championship you are hosting and the treasurer will give the sn fees back at the appropriate time (especially now when accountability is being stressed)

Also with the treasurer transition as a possible factor there are still several tournaments that have yet to pay their sn fees......contacting tds in an effort to either resolve the situation by confirming payment and updating the records or collecting the fees.

I'm not sure what the expenses were in regards to points discs, bag tags, end of the year awards as those amounts haven't come out of the sn account yet.

Once I have those numbers I should be able to give a better accounting of what's what in regards to the sn finances from that point forward.

Hope this helps...

JOhn k
Re: 2010-2011 Finances
August 23, 2011 01:43PM
Also, Josh Lenox sold the HELL out of some bag tags at the SNACs in 09 and You (Keith) and Allan pushed them VERY hard and sold a bunch also in that season. Boosting the tag numbers very high. Those two things didn't happen this year which contributed to the numbers being lower there.

Also some big tournaments didn't happen (or weren't as big) due to weather and things like the Citronelle was moved into the new season (basically there was no Cintronelle for that season.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take me to the window and understand
I got a rocking chair in my skin.
And every time the wind blows
It brings me down to meet the mood I'm in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SN Top25 Bag Tag database
BRDGA Top10 Bag Tag database
MADGA Top10 Bag Tag database
SFC Top10 Bag Tag database
September 18, 2011 10:48AM
Any word on when the final report for the year will be available or posted?

September 18, 2011 04:08PM
As soon as I find out the final among flor the sn points disc I can give an accurate assessment of what's inthe sn account right now and going forward...

JOhn k
September 18, 2011 04:21PM
ok....Thanks John!

September 19, 2011 07:48PM
They need more time to

cook them books
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 16
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013