Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Board Minutes - 1/11/12

Posted by jtolbert 
Board Minutes - 1/11/12
January 11, 2012 09:18PM
Members Present: John Kittrell, Eric Day (via phone), Jamie Massengale, Leslie Zurowski, Justin Tolbert, Pat Barnes

Topics:
2012 SN T-shirt:
-A final design was agreed upon. A drafted image of the design will be posted. It is going through finalizing now.
-The SN will pay $11 per shirt
-T-shirts will be sold for $15 each
-T-shirt ordered will be Augusta Brand Style 790 Wicking T-shirt, Red, with black screenprinting
-Basic Name sponsorship are $50
-Logo sponsorships are $100
-All sponsors will receive a free t-shirt
-Sponsorships will be accepted until the end of January 2012, at which point the shirts will be ordered
-All t-shirt profits will be split among the SN Championships with 50% going to SNPC, 30% to SNAC, and 20% going to SNDC.

Delinquent SN Fees Timeline:
-Tournament Directors will now have 2 months from the date of their tournament to submit their SN Sanctioning Fees
-After 2 months, the names of delinquent TDs will be listed in the treasurer's report of SN Fees in the public BoD Forum
-If a TD is 3 months delinquent in fees, he/she will not be allowed to sanction any tournaments until the fees are paid

2012 SN T-shirt Logo DRAFT

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Justin Tolbert
BHS Disc Golf [www.youtube.com]
Mobile, Alabama
Anonymous User
Re: Board Minutes - 1/11/12
January 13, 2012 01:16AM
You guys don't overdo yourselves.
January 13, 2012 07:50AM
any word on the committee programs and what those of us that are willing to help can start doing to assist the B.o.D.????

later,
jc "jose"

be good
have fun
January 13, 2012 07:55AM
We were going to start addressing that in this meeting, but we spent a lot of time on the t-shirts. It was suggested that we start with a forum moderation committee that could help specifically with forum stuff. Unfortunately, it was moved to next week.

Btw, JC, give me a call when you can. My phone's touch screen stopped working, so I can't do anything except ACCEPT calls. I'm waiting on my replacement to come in the mail.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Justin Tolbert
Mobile, Alabama
January 13, 2012 10:36AM
Just wondering what the hold up is on adopting the first three sections of the proposed new Handbook. I see that you may want to do something else with player reclassification from the 11/16/2011 meeting, that you've been discussing the Handbook since at least 12/01/2011 and that you want to add a delinquent fee provision. I guess I'm arguing the Handbook should be a higher priority than tee shirts or most anything else on the table. I'd like to know what is wrong with it. If there is anything I can help with please let me know.
January 13, 2012 11:59AM
We discussed it briefly in the meeting, not enough to warrant putting it in the minutes. It was brought up that we need to get back on that and vote to finalize sections. We still have ideas being tossed around in our private forum. The meeting minutes don't cover everything we discuss. We use our private forum for larger discussion.
John is going to add the delinquent fee issue to the handbook.

Justin Tolbert
Mobile, Alabama
January 13, 2012 04:11PM
We can finalize the first 4 sections.... I just need get busy with the remain sections / that was my project and I've been slacking In Regards to getting it done .... That's on me, my goal is to work on it diligently next week.

JOhn k
January 13, 2012 05:17PM
We're pretty much set on the first 4. I think we addressed most of the issues there in our forum. John, what else needs to be done with the rest? I thought it was all together already?

Justin Tolbert
Mobile, Alabama
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 23
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013