Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

SNTour

Posted by Trackin01 
SNTour
March 12, 2012 03:52PM
What are your thoughts on an SNTour? Most of you know I have lots of ideas that come out and some of them I display here. I can't help to think of how SN can beef up its series by creating something other than a points series other than a SNTour series.
Totally dedicated to the selected tournaments on the SN Schedule. Tour points can be awarded to those players who attend these events. These points cannot be based on Attendance! But based on a point scale. Very simple for sure.
Start out with the MPO/WPO divisions. Pay a bonus check to the TOP 3 who score the most points.
Start the tour with some standards. Like: You must have "X" amount of added cash to your Pro Purse. Have TD's put in a bid to have their event be on the SNTour List.
This could be something special for SN to gain some prestige.

Thoughts? Can this be done/voted on/begin after the SNPC for a 2013 tour? Do you need someone to create an excel document to keep up with the players/points. Can we promote not just SNTour, but Disc Golf all together by doing this?

What are your thoughts?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 31
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013