Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Minutes for 4/4/12 Meeting
April 04, 2012 09:12PM
Members in Attendance: Justin Tolbert, John Kittrell, Jamie Massengale, Eric Day, Pat Barnes

Topics
Desoto Freezout December 2011
-Due to not having complete results, the board voted 5-0 to revoke sanctioning of this event
-SN fees for this event have not been sent in either

Adv Masters
-The board discussed the concerns brought forward from some Adv. Masters players regarding tee assignments
-There is nothing in writing requiring TDs to assign Adv. Masters to long tees by default at a tournament. Ultimately, it is at TD's discretion
-The board recommends the Adv. Masters players contact the TD before the tournament regarding tee assignments

Championship Bidding
-Pat Barnes will be managing the championship bidding this year

BoD Nominations and Elections
-Eric Day will be managing BoD nominations and elections this year

Board Positions
-Discussed idea of assigning specific positions and responsibilities to board members. This will help new board members transition into the volunteer position more easily and help with direction.
-Board members will be discussing potential positions and responsibilities via private Board forum.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Justin Tolbert
BHS Disc Golf [www.youtube.com]
Mobile, Alabama
Re: Minutes for 4/4/12 Meeting
April 05, 2012 12:13PM
Great Job Fellas!!! Hate I missed this one....very productive!
April 05, 2012 05:23PM
good job ya'll what a breath of fresh for having this board; i never thought we should have taken away am masters and this is the exact reason why; i knew when it was taken away this would happen.
Anonymous User
April 05, 2012 09:13PM
Look, it's the old man bagger am masters crying again

Oh boo hoo, we are too lazy and out of shape to play these long tees, waaaaaaaa

April 06, 2012 08:03AM
you coming to blue angel tomorrow puff boy if i see you i will just scratch you so hard.
Anonymous User
April 06, 2012 05:50PM
wish i could make it Mikey! gotta serve the public.
Anonymous User
April 06, 2012 09:20PM
Sidebottom, get a clue. The only reason you miss this division is because you can't pocket from it anymore.
April 07, 2012 06:18AM
what division is that
Anonymous User
April 10, 2012 12:05AM
Seriously?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 18
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013