Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Voting for the BOD

Posted by head 
Voting for the BOD
July 23, 2012 11:21AM
I am not trying to cause any uproar but I was wondering why there was no BOD voting available at the SNDC? I thought it was at each championship. I normally would not say anything but I was harassed for allowing 20 people to call me with there vote that didn't have Internet access and there was 194 players this past weekend and no one was able to vote because it was not available. Was the process changed this year?
Re: Voting for the BOD
July 23, 2012 02:57PM
I think the answer to your question is on the private BOD forum. Or maybe they discussed it in the last meeting, but we will never know.
Re: Voting for the BOD
July 23, 2012 06:14PM
We had pushed the deadline up do to lack of people running for BOD, but never set a deadline. Looking like the deadline will be the end of the month, just waiting on the rest of the members to allow it. Either way we only have 3 people running at this time, so other then a last min change of plan, no vote will be needed this year.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 18
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013