Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Meeting Minutes 11-28-12

Posted by Eric Day 
Meeting Minutes 11-28-12
November 29, 2012 04:46PM
Members in attendance, John Kittrell, Eric Day, Lloyd Wilkins, Zack Hudson, Tommy Browning

Topics

Bag Tag Incentives Drawing
- Disc Winner Sara Senkbiel
- SNC Paid Entry Winner Joey Ingle
2013 SN Shirt
- discussed order options
- discussed design option, including the option of paying for a design
SN Disc
- update on design
Disc Golf United
- discussing using there services for event registration
Permissions given to Mike Kernan
- Mike now has access to post and enter tournament results.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/29/2012 05:25PM by Eric Day.
Anonymous User
Re: Meeting Minutes 11-28-12
November 29, 2012 09:59PM
How about any updates on a website? I posted Brian moons info and no one seemed to of even acknowledged it, not even a thank you?
November 29, 2012 10:22PM
I sent the info on to John K, no info was heard back. Sorry I didn't acknowledge it, Thanks for sending the info.
November 30, 2012 10:37AM
Dillion no word from Brian Moon to date, I had already tried that email address. Thanks.

JOhn k
November 30, 2012 01:58PM
Please update the 4 tournament rule for next season to say you have to finish 4 straight tournaments and not cash to move back down. The rule as it sits now allows legal bagging.
November 30, 2012 03:16PM
What is the confusion with it, or are you talking about the old handbook on the front page?

1.3 Player Reclassification:
1.3.1 A player not qualified for an Amateur division due to having accepted a finishing award in a Pro division (gained Professional Status) may compete in an Advanced Amateur division for which the player would otherwise be qualified after finishing four (4) consecutive immediately preceding Championship qualifying tournaments without accepting a finishing award in any and all Pro divisions in which the player accepted a finishing award.
1.3.2 A player not qualified for an Intermediate Amateur division due to having accepted a finishing award in an Advanced Amateur division may compete in an Intermediate Amateur division for which the player would otherwise be qualified after finishing four (4) consecutive immediately preceding Championship qualifying tournaments without accepting a finishing award in any and all Advanced Amateur divisions in which the player accepted a finishing award.
1.3.3 Competition in a tournament without finishing all holes and rounds offered shall be disregarded for the purposes of player reclassification if no finishing award is accepted. Example a DNF (Did Not Finish) with no finishing award accepted will not qualify or disqualify a player for reclassification. Example accepting a finishing prize for a DNF means the player must finish four (4) subsequent events as specified above to be reclassified.
November 30, 2012 03:20PM
The updating has already happened. It's removal that is needed, of the link to the old handbook on the home page of this site. It should be a link to something the BOD can edit.
November 30, 2012 03:29PM
My question is if I enter and play a round of a tournament and quit all 4 I can move down?
November 30, 2012 03:57PM
1.3.3 Competition in a tournament without finishing all holes and rounds offered shall be disregarded for the purposes of player reclassification if no finishing award is accepted. Example a DNF (Did Not Finish) with no finishing award accepted will not qualify or disqualify a player for reclassification. Example accepting a finishing prize for a DNF means the player must finish four (4) subsequent events as specified above to be reclassified.

I'm not sure how you would accept a finishing award with a DNF... But I see what your saying now.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/30/2012 03:59PM by Eric Day.
November 30, 2012 04:33PM
Thank you that is pretty clear there. That's what I wanted to know. I didn't think a dnf counted towards it
Anonymous User
November 30, 2012 05:35PM
I was looking at the old rules, oops, I will finish 2 more consecutive events to be reclassified.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 30
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013