Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Meeting Minutes 01-23-13

Posted by Eric Day 
Meeting Minutes 01-23-13
January 25, 2013 02:36AM
Member in attendance - Allan Morrow, Zack Hudson, John Kittrell, Eric Day, Tommy Browning

Topics

Bag Tag Incentives Drawing
- Disc Winner, Joey Ingle
SN Shirts
- link to sponsor and color options [www.sndg.org]
SN Bagtags
-Proposing to change bag tags from SNPC-SNPC schedule and calender year schedule
-Changing style of tags to full color plastic tags
-Options to work with disc golf clubs around the SN for combined tags, for example SN on one side and JUDGES on the other side.
-Possibly combining SN Shirts and SN Tags as a combo deal at a discounted price
-Nothing tag related is set in stone yet, only looking into these option at the moment.
Re: Meeting Minutes 01-23-13
January 25, 2013 02:38AM
Sorry for my delay on getting these posted.
January 28, 2013 10:28AM
I'd call that quick enough, no apology needed.

I would like to see you guys put on the agenda for the next meeting the issue of which PDGA rule book we are going by since there is a new one for 2013. Maybe I'm the only idiot who thinks that matters but if you guys want to decide that I will volunteer to propose appropriate specific language changes for the SN Handbook. Also, while you are at it, consider whether we should freeze it so that we don't have to amend our handbook every time the PDGA restructures just to make our handbook clear. You can always change to adopt a new PDGA rule book if you want to but it seems kind of irritating to have to do that just to make our book clear.
January 28, 2013 11:40AM
I agree. Im game for you making the proposals. You know those things pretty well and I would trust your judgement there.

"HOGMAN"
HyZer Nation
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 35
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013