Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

West Monroe

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
West Monroe
February 23, 2013 05:46AM
Why was West Monroe allowed to add a new tournament to the schedule when they haven't sent in results or fees from their November tournament?

Seems like this BoD can't follow any rules.
Re: West Monroe
February 23, 2013 09:06AM
It is not the same person that ran the previous event sir. That is why it got posted. Thanks.

"HOGMAN"
HyZer Nation
Anonymous User
February 23, 2013 01:19PM
I see that's another Hogman rule. Their last event was run by the club...the club has the responsibility not the TD.

Tell you what, if that's how the SN is going to do it, I'd like to announce that my pet goldfish Bucky is going to run the PoG. So when Bucky doesn't pay the SN dues for the PoG I can run it next year. Thanks for saving NO Team all that $$$.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/23/2013 01:35PM by Bluff Magee.
February 23, 2013 01:36PM
5.1.2.3 For accountabilities sake, SN TDs have a 2 month allotted timeframe in which to submit the SN fees to the SN treasurer. After 2 months the fees are considered delinquent and will be defined as such. After 3 months any subsequent SN sanctioned events by the delinquent TD will have the SN sanctioning removed and the tournament taken off the SN schedule until the delinquent SN fees are paid.

It does not say anywhere in here that the Club is responsible for a T.D. Many tournaments are club ran events.
Anonymous User
February 23, 2013 05:08PM
Bucky Goldfish is now the TD for the 2013 Pot of Gold.
February 23, 2013 10:32PM

"You are truly one miserable human being."
Alxtgr
February 26, 2013 11:05AM
Want to make sure I understand you correctly Mike. You believe that the club should be held accountable for John Taylor's past due SN fees?

So if say for example, Don Perkins ran an event in NO back in November and had not yet paid his fees, you would be ok with not having the POG listed ?

If John Tayor was attempting to schedule the event in June it would for sure be held up until fees were paid.

Can anyone from the West Monroe crew chime in and tell me if the local club normally pays these fees or if the TD is responsible?
February 26, 2013 11:59AM
anyway to get the current year of tourney results updated?

it MUST be the plastic

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/26/2013 12:01PM by frzbman.
February 26, 2013 12:49PM
we have been trying to get Mr Moon to do this for us. We don't have the admin power to change dates.
February 26, 2013 01:35PM
Really ....for 8 months?????

What's that tell ya?

JABBA

it MUST be the plastic
Anonymous User
February 26, 2013 01:38PM
If you go and read the thread for the West Monroe tournament it sure looks to me like the club was heavily involved. Be honest, if it was a club that Hogman didn't like and not his West Monroe homies he wouldn't allow it on the schedule.

I think the SN is owed an explanation of what happened and where the results are, and no, I wouldn't let West Monroe list any events until they come up with the fees or at least the details. And y'all aren't going to suspend Taylor from SN events until he pays?

Otherwise, don't expect any fees to be turned in by my pet goldfish.
February 26, 2013 01:50PM
Ive already sent Paul an email this morning at 8am letting him know they had to pqy the $36 or the tourney woukd be pulled down friday. JT is suspended from running events until money is sent. All this is already done.

"HOGMAN"
HyZer Nation
February 26, 2013 01:52PM
Bluff Magee Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If you go and read the thread for the West Monroe
> tournament it sure looks to me like the club was
> heavily involved. Be honest, if it was a club that
> Hogman didn't like and not his West Monroe homies
> he wouldn't allow it on the schedule.
>
> I think the SN is owed an explanation of what
> happened and where the results are, and no, I
> wouldn't let West Monroe list any events until
> they come up with the fees or at least the
> details. And y'all aren't going to suspend Taylor
> from SN events until he pays?
>
> Otherwise, don't expect any fees to be turned in
> by my pet goldfish.

Results are removed until fee's are payed.
February 26, 2013 02:17PM
it tells me that we gonna keep clicking that down arrow and changing the date until he does adjust it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/26/2013 02:18PM by hudd.
February 26, 2013 03:04PM
Has the BoD looked into the cost of a new site?

"You are truly one miserable human being."
Alxtgr
February 27, 2013 10:37AM
GREAT IDEA Thank You Keith!!!
Obviously FREE isnt working to well anymore

JABBA

it MUST be the plastic
February 28, 2013 02:23PM
From what I heard we have changed our stance to the T.D. being responsible for fees. Now the T.D. and/or Club is responsible for SN fees to be paid. We should have a rewording of the rules after our next meeting.

Website, I looked into it last year. I could not gain enough interest to keep looking into it. I would not mind looking into it again but my time on the board will be coming to an end soon, maybe the best way to handle this would be an SN Committee.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 32
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013