Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Meeting 3/20/13

Posted by bigal5657 
Meeting 3/20/13
March 20, 2013 10:02PM
Members in attendance: Chuck Burdine, Zack Hudson, Eric Day, Lloyd Wilkins, and Allan Morrow

We discussed scrapping the T-shirts because we did not get enough sponsorship to cover them. We will be returning the money that was given.

We also discussed what we will be doing once John K goes back overseas. We have a few options and will be exploring them.

We are also going to open up the bid process for the 2014 SNC's as of now.

We are taking the West Monroe tournament off of the schedule until we get word from John K that the fees from the Nov. Turkey Shoot has been paid.

"HOGMAN"
HyZer Nation

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/21/2013 07:54AM by hudd.
Re: Meeting 3/20/13
March 21, 2013 05:46PM
what bout admin. for people so they can edit their tourney thread? Ya'll let 1 td do it why not let all tds have the same right? Also the same td that edits his thread is the same one that post crap on all other threads...

Field limited to 90 players
[www.facebook.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/21/2013 05:48PM by Keith Bodin.
March 21, 2013 07:06PM
Keith Bodin Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> what bout admin. for people so they can edit their
> tourney thread? Ya'll let 1 td do it why not let
> all tds have the same right? Also the same td
> that edits his thread is the same one that post
> crap on all other threads...

In order for Him to post tournament results, He got admin rights. It wasn't special treatment for Him or anything. I'm not a fan of so many people having admin rights. With the website we currently have getting people's admin rights away has been an issue.
March 21, 2013 07:50PM
posting results and editing threads are 2 different things.

[www.facebook.com]
March 21, 2013 09:00PM
Keith Bodin Wrote:
> posting results and editing threads are 2
> different things.

Yes I know, however the website doesn't seem to agree with us.
March 22, 2013 06:39AM
What td are we talking about? The is only one person that should have ADMIN rights that's not on BOD.
Anonymous User
March 22, 2013 01:32PM
Keith if you wouldn't post such idiotic bullschitt you wouldn't have to whine about me deleting it.

I deleted your bullschitt because I didn't need confused newbies showing up Saturday morning of the Pot of Gold thinking they could sign up because they read it on the thread, however sarcastically and jokingly you might have meant it. If you ever possibly get close to running an event the size of the PoG you might understand.

So cry us a flipping river and find something better to do with your time than whine about me. I think since you're the only one complaining that says a lot about the wisdom I have when editing threads.
March 22, 2013 03:40PM
Gawd All Mighty
I deleted your bullschitt because I didn't need confused newbies showing up Saturday morning of the Pot of Gold thinking they could sign up because they read it on the thread, however sarcastically and jokingly you might have meant it. If you ever possibly get close to running an event the size of the PoG you might understand.

The post read " Is there Saturday morning signups?" What is so confusing about that??????

Also you don't run anything NoTeam runs the POG and it takes the entire team to do so. Quit patting yourself on the back or you are going to hurt your shoulder and start crying about that to.

[www.facebook.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/22/2013 03:44PM by Keith Bodin.
Anonymous User
March 22, 2013 06:01PM
Duh, where did I say I run the PoG all by myself?

You should be happy I delete some of your posts, since every time you post you make yourself look that much dumber!

Don't be so jealous bro. Buy yourself a NO Team Bag Tag and join the fun!
March 23, 2013 07:26PM
Gawd almighty
If you ever possibly get close to running an event the size of the PoG you might understand.

I do not want to ever run a event the size of the POG nor will I ever....You see my goals are different than yours....I prefer simplicity over spending 200.00 on girls.....but to each his own. Maybe next year you can get hooked up with the Penthouse Club.....I think that is a great goal for a postal worker...

But none of this matters! You don not have authority to edit threads! If I am wrong someone from the BoD please inform me!!!!

Question for the BoD:
Does Mike Kernan have authority to edit threads on this site?

If not revoke his privileges! I am sure yall can get the results posted and how much does the ratings matter anyway??/ We are letting Mikeobama in the back door...

[www.facebook.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/23/2013 07:58PM by Keith Bodin.
March 23, 2013 10:26PM
Keith Bodin Wrote:

> Question for the BoD:
> Does Mike Kernan have authority to edit threads on
> this site?

No, He does not.

> If not revoke his privileges! I am sure yall can
> get the results posted and how much does the
> ratings matter anyway??

Yes we can handle results, the ratings and the results are different issues. He does not need admin rights to post ratings, although it does streamline the process.
Anonymous User
March 24, 2013 07:37AM
Eric, don't stoop to the stupidity of Keith. How about putting things to a vote...you're acting like you're Keith's god almighty.

Guess the stupidity never ends around here.
March 24, 2013 06:30PM
I don't recall giving you access to delete or edit threads Mike. Maybe You had been told by another BOD member that it was allowed, I however thought that you did not have the authority.

If I offended You by answering a direct question to the best of my knowledge, then I am sorry for that.
March 24, 2013 06:30PM
Diff subject but a great idea for the new web site. Make it where there is temp admin rights and allow tds to post their own results. You could give a 7 day window and of they don't post the results in the 7 days then have some sort of penalty to get the results posted. This might help as far as getting results in fast goes.
March 24, 2013 08:10PM
Eric was not only one in the meeting who said you should not have rights to edit threads. In the meeting there were 5 of us and, correct me if im wrong gentlemen, we all agreed we wanted you to be able to do ratings but not able to edit threads at your own discreation. John K was not in attendance. We did not vote on it because we can not change the status. Evidently John K is only one that can do so and he has been unavalible lately due to work. If this was done to you then all hell would have broken loose on here with you bashing us on freedom of speech and stuff. It cannot and will not be a double standard.

If from this you do not want to do ratings anymore then so be it. No one made you do it and im sure everyone thanks you for doing it. I know i do because you know how I feel about ratings.

"HOGMAN"
HyZer Nation
Anonymous User
March 24, 2013 08:47PM
I don't need admin rights to do ratings, Al, so your story sounds pretty stupid, but what else is new? The truth is never a top priority to you. Why don't you determine the real reason I have admin rights Al before shooting off your mouth? Or are you just too lazy to think?

If y'all are stupid enough to let the volunteer who does your ratings for free walk away over a crybaby getting a post or two deleted so that other players wouldn't show up Saturday thinking they could play in one of the biggest SN tournaments of the year, so be it.

So if I go post that everyone playing in the SN Cup will get a $1000 voucher from Amazon.com for showing up, you'll keep it by your stupid logic. Free speech and all that you know.
March 24, 2013 08:55PM
do whatever you need to do. I know why you have admin rights sir. have a good one.

"HOGMAN"
HyZer Nation
March 24, 2013 09:21PM
Again, Admin powers are not needed to do ratings. It would be great if You continued doing ratings as I'm sure many people enjoy seeing their personal rating.

There are now 3 people doing Results not including You. It was very nice of You to help out, I think the smart thing to do would be to restrict the Admin Powers to only current BOD Member. You are also not the only one that has Admin Rights that is not currently on the BOD, Jamie, and I assume other former BOD Members still have theirs. We are going to simplify it so we know what is going on and things don't just pop up randomly on us.
Anonymous User
March 24, 2013 09:37PM
I'm sure you can find another sucker to do SN ratings for free Eric. Someone who will look past Al's lying and your paranoia and the rest of the BoD's apathy. Gonna be tough to pick a volunteer of the year if you run them all off though LOL
March 24, 2013 09:43PM
We ran You off because I answered a question that someone asked.... Again I'm sorry We don't want non BOD Members to have Admin Rights.
March 24, 2013 09:47PM
Yea...Deleting the posts is not a good thing.Normally is a BOD member thinks a post should be deleted we at least communicate with one another before deleting. I like the rating system we have but I'm in agreement that only BOD really need admin rights at this point.
Anonymous User
March 24, 2013 10:11PM
Correction: rating system you had. LOL want me to edit that for you zack?
March 24, 2013 10:12PM
Pulled this from the 11-28-12 Meeting Minutes. I hope this helps You understand Our stance on this.

Members in attendance, John Kittrell, Eric Day, Lloyd Wilkins, Zack Hudson, Tommy Browning

Topics

Permissions given to Mike Kernan
- Mike now has access to post and enter tournament results.
March 25, 2013 06:14AM
Man yea if you feel the need
March 25, 2013 01:30PM
Is this part of Bluff's coup d'etat or is that still in play?

Bluff Magee
December 29, 2011
<[www.sndg.org];
Anonymous User
March 25, 2013 06:06PM
Well Jazz, since Kittrell is apparently stepping down, the SN is going to need some big help to keep the likes of Hogman & Eric from running this series straight into the lowest level of hell. The lies they've told on this thread should be a red flashing warning signal to southern disc golfers that their beloved SN is about to turned into a big huge bag of excremental nonsense. These two knuckleheads can't even remember things they voted on themselves in November! Hello, five votes to grant access to me, to lend a hand when no one wanted to do it. But as soon as I start posting results wellllllllllllll everybody wants to do it all of a sudden LOL.

I guess the ratings were fun while they lasted. But I sure am glad I got to keep Keith from wrecking the Pot of Gold thread. Nice try Keith, looks like I'm keeping my powers for now. And those Hooters girls were awesome. I think we'll have Hooters girls at every NO Team event just to tick you off.

That's more than you country boys can afford right there.
March 25, 2013 07:54PM
LOL........GOOD LUCK!!! What SN doesn't realize you want to take Jim O spot.....by giving you the access they are doing the same thing the USA did by electing Obama.....its all good bro like you said buy a noteam bag tag and have fun......I for one understand what you are saying.......sheep..

[www.facebook.com]
March 25, 2013 09:22PM
Looking back now I see a post I made last night on the SN ratings thread is no longer there.....HMMMMMMMMMMMM

So for all that missed it here it is:

Gawd ALMighty
SN Ratings have been suspended indefinitely due to SN BoD member arrogance and stupidity. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Translation:

The SN BoD won't kiss my azz so I am taking my ball and going home.....

[www.facebook.com]
March 25, 2013 09:30PM
I take that as a "yes".

[www.youtube.com]
Anonymous User
March 25, 2013 09:33PM
I am the one who told Keith his post, my post, and one more post by useaho were deleted. Keith made a tongue in cheek joke in response to several people asking over and over if they could register and pay on Saturday. He simply asked the question again. The other guy made a comment and I commented that that guy obviously did not know Keith, meaning he should know Keith was joking. All of the posts were deleted and the third guy on page 5 asked where his post was, saying there wasn't' t anything bad said. I sent a pm to Keith saying how only the the jokes are deleted. Then he made a comment to that effect. So while I did not complain to the Board about the deletions, I did point it out to Keith. I did not feel anything was confusing, but the TD did.So be it. Keith simply represented my comment and the other guy's comment.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

DJ
Guests: 18
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013