Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Meeting 3/20/13

Posted by bigal5657 
Re: Meeting 3/20/13
March 25, 2013 09:34PM
Bluff Magee Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well Jazz, since Kittrell is apparently stepping
> down, the SN is going to need some big help to
> keep the likes of Hogman & Eric from running this
> series straight into the lowest level of hell. The
> lies they've told on this thread should be a red
> flashing warning signal to southern disc golfers
> that their beloved SN is about to turned into a
> big huge bag of excremental nonsense. These two
> knuckleheads can't even remember things they voted
> on themselves in November! Hello, five votes to
> grant access to me, to lend a hand when no one
> wanted to do it. But as soon as I start posting
> results wellllllllllllll everybody wants to do it
> all of a sudden LOL.

You are almost always correct on the facts there Mr Kernan, but not this time, You are full of wrong info.

Things that You have the wrong info on...
-JK is not steppin down, He is completing His 2 years.
-I finish up my 2 years this year, so I wont be running anything with Hogman next year.
-You do not have permission to edit/delete threads, although You continue to think You do.
-No Vote was taken to let you post results, JK asked about it and we figured we would give You a shot.
-The PowerPoint that showed You how to post results was sent to us at the same time it sent to You. Nobody knew how to do results except JK before that night.
- Hogman wasn't on the BOD when we allowed You to post results, so I guess he wouldn't remember that on.

Maybe You should step back from the keyboard, do a little research, and come back when You have some facts on the matter at hand. Then maybe You will see that know one here is lying to You about anything.
Anonymous User
Re: Meeting 3/20/13
March 26, 2013 06:37AM
You are so retarded I can't even begin to fathom how you manage to tie your own shoes. It's not even worth the time arguing with idiots as stupid as you. You're so stupid you don't even realize what you voted on, even after JK sent you an email explaining it. Is disc golf in the Special Olympics yet? Because you would win a gold medal there.

Thanks JK for all you've done for the SN, I'm sorry this last group of retards was too much for you to take.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/26/2013 07:13AM by Bluff Magee.
Re: Meeting 3/20/13
March 26, 2013 01:37PM
Bluff Magee Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It's not even worth the time arguing with idiots as stupid as you

Why because I didn't give You anything to feed off of. I gave You a bunch of facts and You don't know how to argue against facts..... It's time to grow up Mikey, It's time to put Your big boy pants on. Stop crying every time someone says something You don't like. It time to grow up Mikey.
Re: Meeting 3/20/13
March 26, 2013 02:13PM
Eric you are wasting your time. You can go back to page one on the forums and see that Mike has been doing this kind of thing to whoever is in some sort of authority since 2000. He will not change. Quit wasting your energy. He is who he is because he wants to be that way....on the computer. He is a great TD and a good guy, but will turn on you at the drop of a hat. I do not know about the rest of you, but there is nothing to get upset about. He will not change and he will be the way he is until he dies. I will play his events because they are great events and NO Team always does a great job. I will not worry about Mike Kernan anymore because he WILL NOT CHANGE.

Ask Jim Orum.

"HOGMAN"
HyZer Nation
Anonymous User
Re: Meeting 3/20/13
March 26, 2013 03:25PM
Yes, I will continue to call out fools like the two of you who hinder the advancement of the SN with your complete and utter stupidity.

Why don't you ask Jim Orum? He might tell you that I gave Sky South a free sponsorship at the Pot of Gold this year. He's still on the BoD, duh.

Another lie and slander of Hogman's refuted. But don't ever let the truth get in the way of your bitterness Hogman.

Does working for hours posting ratings for the SN for free look like the work of someone who is trying to undermine the SN? Still want to say I haven't changed?

You two simpletons are letting your egos get in the way of progress. You're too stubborn to admit you're wrong. Years from now, you'll look back and say, heck, we had a nice ratings system but we got so bent out of shape that someone deleted a couple of confusing posts we lost it.

So who will volunteer to help you now? If they see how you treat this volunteer, granting him permission to help but then crying like pussies when he does, I doubt you'll get anything done.

Could we get a full accounting of where our SN fees are being spent these days, or are you too busy looking at naked pictures of Keith to do that?
Re: Meeting 3/20/13
March 26, 2013 03:34PM
John K is the only person who has that information. We can not give you information we do not have. Thank Mike.

"HOGMAN"
HyZer Nation
Re: Meeting 3/20/13
March 26, 2013 03:43PM
He deleted one of my posts too but I thought it was a good decision and executed responsibly. If others think he has abused the privilege then I understand the complaint and reason for raising the issue. However, that he "is who he is ....on the computer" does not alone (to me) mean the authority should not have been or should not continue to be extended to him. It appears delegation with such authority to somebody is a reasonable necessity. He didn't steal it. It was given to him, so from what little I am aware of it's not all that clear that it's such a bad thing. I'm not really defending him or denying that he is an abrasive poster. I'm just saying that propensity does not make him a bad moderator per se. Has he deleted claims of abusive deletions? If so then revoke (if possible). If not then why not let him keep running with it?
Anonymous User
Re: Meeting 3/20/13
March 26, 2013 03:56PM
bigal5657 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> John K is the only person who has that
> information. We can not give you information we do
> not have. Thank Mike.

Horse hockey. So you haven't a flipping clue how $11000 grand is being spent, but you have all day long to share naked pictures with your boyfriends?

Keep revealing how stupid you really are Hogman. Sounds like you need to get your priorities "straight".
Re: Meeting 3/20/13
March 26, 2013 04:42PM
Ask John K if he has let any of us know what is going on with the money other than the updates he posts. You can say whatever you want man. Everybody knows that the people who cause the most issues are normally the ones causing thrm. Thanks Mike.

"HOGMAN"
HyZer Nation
Re: Meeting 3/20/13
March 26, 2013 06:30PM
Quote
Gawd Almighty
are you too busy looking at naked pictures of Keith to do that?

The proof that is not happening is the fact that neither one of them are blind.......Why not just post results and ratings WITHOUT editing threads or at least work with the other BoD members to delete post you don't want? You are doing something I know for a fact you are against, that is control without boundaries. If I deleted one of your post, say the one where you say they are looking at naked pic of me, you wold throw a major hissy fit! You know you would!

___________________________________________________________________________
Keith "Sunshine" B.
Anonymous User
Re: Meeting 3/20/13
March 26, 2013 08:55PM
Well it's a shame JK has run away with the SN checkbook, I hope he has a nice vacation with NO Team's money. If he hadn't been run off by Hogman & Eric's stupidity I am sure he would tell you dorks how many posts of mine have been deleted over the years without me having a hissy fit. Sure, I got bent out of shape when retard Gilligan and Justin and Leslie went on a power trip too. But that's the difference dooshbag Keith between SN board members on power trips and I---I deleted a couple of posts in the thread about my own tournament, then explained in the exact same thread why it was done, which was to avoid confusing newbies, as opposed to SN power trippers who want to ban people and revoke privileges when their gayass boyfriend from French Settlement throws a real live actual hissy fit when he couldn't ruin the Pot of Gold thread.

Not that actual facts mean anything to the current SN Board apparently. When gayass boyfriend from French Settlement needs attention, gayass Hogman & Eric are there for some gayass loving, no matter what they voted for in November when help was really needed posting results and deleting spam. There's all kinds of folks jumping in to take my place doing the ratings anyway, I'm expendable now that the SN has pocketed all of NO Team's fees for this season.

Sure wish this SN BoD spent half the time it does looking at gayass redneck porn on overseeing the SN treasurer. Hmmm, did Monroe ever pay up? Oh, only that guy with the checkbook who won't let anyone see the bank statement knows. Who cares as long as Hogman & Eric can take gayass power trips, right?
Re: Meeting 3/20/13
March 26, 2013 09:04PM
Thanks Mike

"HOGMAN"
HyZer Nation
Re: Meeting 3/20/13
March 26, 2013 09:15PM
NICE!!!! I have now seen the light and will change my ill forgotten ways!!!! I will bend on knee for Gawd Almighty! Everyone rejoice......Mikey is now the only voice of truth anywhere at any time.......Sorry to ever have said anything against the Almighty! Please don't take my guns with my freedom of speech.....

Bluff Magee Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well it's a shame JK has run away with the SN
> checkbook, I hope he has a nice vacation with NO
> Team's money. If he hadn't been run off by Hogman
> & Eric's stupidity I am sure he would tell you
> dorks how many posts of mine have been deleted
> over the years without me having a hissy fit.
> Sure, I got bent out of shape when retard Gilligan
> and Justin and Leslie went on a power trip too.
> But that's the difference dooshbag Keith between
> SN board members on power trips and I---I deleted
> a couple of posts in the thread about my own
> tournament, then explained in the exact same
> thread why it was done, which was to avoid
> confusing newbies, as opposed to SN power trippers
> who want to ban people and revoke privileges when
> their gayass boyfriend from French Settlement
> throws a real live actual hissy fit when he
> couldn't ruin the Pot of Gold thread.
>
> Not that actual facts mean anything to the current
> SN Board apparently. When gayass boyfriend from
> French Settlement needs attention, gayass Hogman &
> Eric are there for some gayass loving, no matter
> what they voted for in November when help was
> really needed posting results and deleting spam.
> There's all kinds of folks jumping in to take my
> place doing the ratings anyway, I'm expendable now
> that the SN has pocketed all of NO Team's fees for
> this season.
>
> Sure wish this SN BoD spent half the time it does
> looking at gayass redneck porn on overseeing the
> SN treasurer. Hmmm, did Monroe ever pay up? Oh,
> only that guy with the checkbook who won't let
> anyone see the bank statement knows. Who cares as
> long as Hogman & Eric can take gayass power trips,
> right?

___________________________________________________________________________
Keith "Sunshine" B.
Re: Meeting 3/20/13
March 26, 2013 10:43PM
Mike is a liar. There are dozens of posts missing from the ratings thread. Ask Dex. Casey and Dylan about their missing posts.
Re: Meeting 3/20/13
March 26, 2013 10:45PM
Power trip??? As in don't question Me or I take away ratings.... Yeah We are the ones on a power trip. You disappointed a bunch of people and want to blame us, that's fine keep pointing fingers.
Re: Meeting 3/20/13
March 26, 2013 11:51PM
I guess it was ok for Gil to delete posts without asking,,,,,,,,,,,, oh yeah someone had a HUGE problem with that.

Terry Zeringue
Re: Meeting 3/20/13
March 27, 2013 05:48AM
I have said it many times before, the SN series deserves a better website. This is yet another situation that shows why.
Anonymous User
Re: Meeting 3/20/13
March 27, 2013 07:34AM
So I cleaned up the SN ratings thread a couple months ago, so what?

If it bothered y'all so much, why did it take you so long to say anything?

Oh because it really didn't bother ya. Until your bitterness of NO Team drawing 129 more people to its tournament than BR did made y'all so insanely jealous that you had to try and knock the TD down to your bitter jealous level.

Hint: stay positive and intelligent and put a little work into your events for a change and you might fix that sinking ship. LoL
Re: Meeting 3/20/13
March 27, 2013 11:31AM
[www.sndg.org]

New SN treasurer report posted today at the above link. Any questions about SN finances let me know....

JOhn k
Re: Meeting 3/20/13
March 27, 2013 09:33PM
Bitterness? Something goes wrong on the forum between the BoD so you stop doing a very productive and nice thing for the PLAYERS of the SN and you want to talk about bitterness???

Terry Zeringue
Anonymous User
Re: Meeting 3/20/13
March 28, 2013 09:44PM
Hey could one of you delete the SN Ratings thread? No sense teasing poor Zinger that they might come back.
Re: Meeting 3/20/13
March 29, 2013 01:52AM
You're not teasing me, I'm not the arrogant @ss on here, just stating what you did and the reason you said you did it.

Terry Zeringue
Anonymous User
Re: Meeting 3/20/13
March 31, 2013 02:49PM
Bluff Magee Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey could one of you delete the SN Ratings thread?
> No sense teasing poor Zinger that they might come
> back.


I waited three days and didn't get an answer so I went ahead and deleted the whole thread...no sense confusing people. Zinger ought to be able to get some sleep now.

Let me know if y'all want those ratings back. And let me know if y'all still want help posting results and maintaining the schedule and forums. Y'all seem to have fallen behind on a lot more than just paying the SN fees for your tournaments. I'm still puzzled at why y'all would turn down free help and then prove incapable of doing the tasks the free help once did. But hey, maybe the BoD just wants the SN to be known as the series that never improves.
Anonymous User
Re: Meeting 3/20/13
March 31, 2013 06:57PM
"S"eries that "N"ever improves? Talk about accidentally hilarious!
Re: Meeting 3/20/13
March 31, 2013 07:08PM
Quote
Gawd Almighty
I waited three days and didn't get an answer so I went ahead and deleted the whole thread.

HINT!

___________________________________________________________________________
Keith "Sunshine" B.
Anonymous User
Re: Meeting 3/20/13
March 31, 2013 07:25PM
Re: Meeting 3/20/13
March 31, 2013 07:32PM
ioIoi

There some coonazz logic for you to figure out..... Let me know when the 2 watt light bulb is turned on...

___________________________________________________________________________
Keith "Sunshine" B.
Re: Meeting 3/20/13
April 01, 2013 06:43AM
Always blaming others for things you do. I might having looked at the ratings a total of 3 times, but thanks for deleting it. As long as you realize you are never important enough to kiss up to.

Terry Zeringue
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

DJ
Guests: 12
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013