Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Meeting 4/3/13

Posted by bigal5657 
Meeting 4/3/13
April 09, 2013 05:31PM
Members in attendance: Chuck Burdine, Zack Hudson, Allan Morrow, & Lloyd Wilkins (Eric Day joined later)

Voted 4-0 to allow Mike Kernan to keep his admin rights with the understanding that communication is needed from now on from anyone with rights.

Also discussed to take Southern Doubles Tournament in Pascagoula because TD has ignored many attempts to collect SN Fees. We also informed Jacques Giarud about this so he could make a determination as to what to do about SNDC spots that were given as prizes for this event.

Also brought up Dillon Gourley's point at the meeting. We decided to allow the TD to have it at their discretion.

"HOGMAN"
HyZer Nation
Re: Meeting 4/3/13
April 09, 2013 07:58PM
I am done!!!!

Good job SN BoD!!!!

PATHETIC!!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/09/2013 08:00PM by Keith Bodin.
April 09, 2013 09:17PM
What you should have been voting on, was how long to ban him from the site all together....Very disappointing.
April 09, 2013 09:32PM
Look guys, i get along with everyone, but what seems here is that the BoD is very wish washy on alot of things. Lets ban mike, NO! Let him keep his admin rights. The BoD is driving me nuts, i might just stick to pdga events until the BoD and the SN gets thier act together.

Nick Robichaux
Acadiana Disc Golf Assoiciation and Flight Club Disc Golf
PDGA# 54519
April 09, 2013 09:36PM
This is the reason it took you guys so long to post the minutes? Because you know you just pissed off more than a few players. Kevin I couldn't have said it better myself. He violated the admin powers given to him and you have chosen to do nothing about it. You guys should feel very disappointed in yourselves for failing to do what should have been done. A suspension if not a banning is what should have happened, not allowing him to continue doing the same old stuff he always does. Shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
April 09, 2013 09:48PM
Yea You guys all have a great outsider view on everything. It took so long because we discussed the Kernan vote over and over again until there was a revote. The 2nd votes end result was the same as the first one even if the count was different. All You are all doing is running the current and future board members out of here. I hope the 4 people above all run for next years election.
April 09, 2013 09:53PM
I can't run because kissing Gawd Almighty's azz is not something I can do.......Just make sure all future BoD nominees know to be part of the BoD you must do what ever Mike Kernan wants!

April 09, 2013 10:01PM
Sorry eric, but the military takes up alot of my time, also eric, theres alot more than just 4 people agree with me.

Nick Robichaux
PDGA# 54519
April 09, 2013 10:09PM
Eric keep telling yourself whatever it is you need to convince yourself that this was the right decision. You guys failed in my eyes to do the right thing, and I KNOW my eyes aren't the only ones you failed in.
April 09, 2013 10:20PM
I have created a poll to see how you the SN Players feel about this issue. I know how I feel and want to know how you guys did. Eric is right that we did bring this to a second vote and the vote total was different but the outcome was the same.

TELL ME HOW YOU FEEL SN

Took Poll off.

"HOGMAN"
HyZer Nation

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/16/2013 05:50PM by bigal5657.
April 09, 2013 10:24PM
Voted

Nick Robichaux
PDGA# 54519
April 09, 2013 10:36PM
Eric Day Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yea You guys all have a great outsider view on
> everything. It took so long because we discussed
> the Kernan vote over and over again until there
> was a revote. The 2nd votes end result was the
> same as the first one even if the count was
> different. All You are all doing is running the
> current and future board members out of here.
> hope the 4 people above all run for next years
> election.

The BOD let a sociopath proclaim himself as forum moderator. After he abuses his access and violates the first amendment rights of others, they vote to allow him to retain admin access?

If the BODs were not so @#$%& occupied with responding to the sociopath's constant bombardment of insults, threats and accusations; they would have more than enough time to keep up with the results posting and other responsibilities. Break this vicious cycle, if you really want to move forward. The PDGA did it, so can SN.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/09/2013 10:41PM by Chunk.
April 09, 2013 10:47PM
bigal5657 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have created a poll to see how you the SN
> Players feel about this issue. I know how I feel
> and want to know how you guys did. Eric is right
> that we did bring this to a second vote and the
> vote total was different but the outcome was the
> same.
>
> TELL ME HOW YOU FEEL SN

I FEEL, as though you should have asked us before the BOD voted.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/16/2013 05:50PM by bigal5657.
April 09, 2013 10:50PM
I agree 100%. I will take the blame myself on that one. Thought we were going in a different Direction completely.

"HOGMAN"
HyZer Nation
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 32
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013