Members Present: Chuck Burdine, Allan Morrow, Ryan Niccolini, & Johnathan Nyce. Adam Morrow later caught up to the conversation and voted later.
1. Discussed main things that we feel are needed for the new website.
2. Brought up polls that the players have been voting on. We decided that the poll for the schedule was in a spot that we would could pull it off of the site. Also decided that the poll for deposit was really close and that we should take it down and put same poll up with only a yes and a no answer. Will vote on both topics at next meeting after discussions on both.
3. Brought up Bag Tags. We decided to make some and shirts also. We also voted to split the money from bag tag sales. We voted on a 65% pro / 35% Am split. That was voted down by a margin of 3 - 2 thus keeping all money made from 2014 bag tags and shirts going to the SNPC.
4. We also brought up a motion to make State Championships worth double points to make them bigger events for our series and individual states. It was tabled until we meet again.
5. There was also a motion to discuss how we can keep big names with only few points to come in and snipe our SNPC. It was suggested to make it a six point minimum instead of just two points. This discussion was also tabled.
"5. There was also a motion to discuss how we can keep big names with only few points to come in and snipe our SNPC. It was suggested to make it a six point minimum instead of just two points. This discussion was also tabled."
I have always like the idea of 3 events. Just about everyone can play at least 3 events in their general area and wouldn't need to travel.