Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

SN Board Update 2/20/14

Posted by Eric Day 
SN Board Update 2/20/14
February 20, 2014 04:01PM
Hello everyone, I wanted to update You that we are still discussing many things but have not held a meeting in a few weeks because we have not need to vote on anything. Below is a few things that have been discussed.

Insurance, I'll get to details on that in general discussion after I finish discussion with the insurance company.

SN Treasurer, We have all agreed to allow John Kitrell to regain his position as treasurer as soon as He is able to do so. This should be soon, however until He takes it over please continue sending fees to Allan Morrow.

SNAC/SNPC There has been discussion with Johnathan Ray about ordering baskets, We have agreed to allow Him to order the Baskets for both events. Also He had some questions about the players packs, everything is looking top notch for the event.

SNDC, there was some discussion about the date being earlier in the year. No vote was taken, but the majority of the Board is currently in favor of allowing the earlier date.

Ratings, they have been briefly discussed and We considered working a deal to add them. However there is much discussion to be brought up including the possibility of raising SN Fee's. This may be a hold up and will be discussed in General discussion later on.

Board Member Terms, Because the majority of the Board are from replacement elections We have decided to discuss which 3 members would like to continue another term when it comes time to change out. This will not be an issue until June or July when the new election takes place.

Next Seasons SNC's, We have discussed available dates for each SNC and plan to place protected dates on annual events that take place already that time of year. Casey has sent out request to these annual events already.
Re: SN Board Update 2/20/14
February 20, 2014 05:14PM
Nice update, Eric.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Casey Cox
"If you aint first, you're last." -- Ricky Bobby's daddy

2007-2008 SN Amateur Player of the Year
SN advanced single season points record holder - 466 (2007-2008)
SN advanced single season wins record holder - 16 (2007-2008)
SN advanced single season score record holder - 53.40 (2007-2008)
February 20, 2014 07:22PM
Agreed. Good job, Eric.
February 21, 2014 08:20AM
Thank you on the monthly update of zero productivity Eric. Looks like you are the only one doing anything.

Any word on that cheap website?
February 21, 2014 04:39PM
Gourley Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thank you on the monthly update of zero
> productivity Eric. Looks like you are the only one
> doing anything.
>
> Any word on that cheap website?

I think in the last meeting minutes we agreed to send the developer the rest of the money to get it set up. I have not had a discussion with Him and do not know what the progress of that is. I am also not sure if He ever got that Money as I never double checked with Allan. Maybe another Board member may be able to answer this question better...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

DJ
Guests: 17
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013