Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Question

Posted by Keith Bodin 
Question
April 17, 2014 03:34PM
Why is the BoD allowing an event to be sanctioned on the same weekend as the SNDC weekend?

Field limited to 90 players
[www.facebook.com]
Re: Question
April 18, 2014 09:19AM
great ????? keith; makes no sense
April 18, 2014 10:44AM
For anyone unfamiliar with the situation, I will sum it up...

Pensacola was awarded the SNDC a year ago based on a bid which did not include a date. That is the board's fault. All bids should be required to include a set date so that planning around that championship can happen. That is in the past. There is nothing we can do about that now.

Some time later, Dale McVeay scheduled a tournament in conjunction with the State Games of Mississippi to be held in Hattiesburg. This tournament has taken place on this same weekend for several years now. It also obviously cannot be rescheduled since it is part of a larger sporting festival.

Then, on January 14th, Bernie posted that the SNDC would be held on this same date. This was the first time that any date was mentioned regarding the SNDC. I remind you that the tournament in Hattiesburg was already on the schedule at this time. We inquired if the event could be rescheduled and were informed that it could not. The last weekend in July is the date that has always been reserved for the SNDC unless a special request is made (such as Lafayette last year which wanted to hold the event on a different date which featured no tournaments already on the schedule). There was no communication between Blue Angel and the board regarding the date for the event before it was announced. That was a mistake by both sides.

At that time we had 3 options: 1) tell Dale that his previously scheduled event could not be SN sanctioned (it is also worth noting that the event would have taken place anyway and had the same impact on the SNDC as it will as a sanctioned event), 2) tell Blue Angel that the SNDC must be on the weekend reserved for the event and risk being told that they could not accommodate that request (this would have potentially left the SN without a venue for the event), 3) just let it be....

We decided to choose option number 3. We did not feel that option number 1 was fair to Dale nor that it would create any less competition for the SNDC. We also did not feel that option 2 was worth the risk.

Then, Jeremy Rogers (the TD of the Desoto County Open) requested that tournament be added to the schedule for the same date. I asked him if he could please move to a different weekend. He informed me that he could not. Once again, it is likely that the event would take place on the same weekend regardless of whether it is SN sanctioned or not. Therefore, not sanctioning the event would not create any less competition for the SNDC. Furthermore, I doubt the event will have much, if any, impact on the SNDC which is nearly 7 hours away. Unlike the previous case with Dale's tournament, this event was scheduled after the date for the SNDC was announced. Therefore, I do not think it would be unfair to tell him that we cannot sanction that event on that weekend-- if that is what the SN community would prefer. Personally, like I said, given the fact that there was already another event closer to the SNDC on the same weekend and the minimal impact that the Desoto County Open would likely have on the SNDC, I just don't see the point in doing that. We are open to hearing suggestions on the issue, however.

Overall, there was poor communication between the board and Blue Angel both in the bidding process a year ago and in the planning stages for the event. That is the root of the problem. That is the board's fault and we cannot change that now. Ultimately, after the SNDC date was announced on January 14th, I don't think that there was any action that would have resolved the issue in a fair manner for all involved. Sometimes that is just the case when mistakes are made previously.

I can promise you that this type of scenario will not happen again. We have taken the necessary measures to accommodate existing events on the 2015 schedule and to reserve several dates for our 2015 SNCs (We have already not allowed an event to be put on the schedule for a reserved date in 2015). Furthermore, no bids will be reviewed, and will most certainly not be awarded, unless a definitive date is given or agreed upon by the host and the board. We have already learned our lesson from this mistake. Getting upset over it now will really not help anyone. I understand the frustration though.

Please respond with your thoughts.
April 18, 2014 12:55PM
As I see it, the main duty of the BoD is to protect the CHAMPIONSHIPS! That is not taking place. What is next, are yall going to let Bard Hammick play? No Championship should never have another SN event on the schedule on the same weekend regardless of the distance. How can the BoD even award a championship without knowing the date they want to hold the event? This is 1 big mess!!!!

[www.facebook.com]
April 18, 2014 01:26PM
It.s Bernie.s fault!

BMB
April 18, 2014 08:08PM
Keith, what would be your solution to the issue?
April 18, 2014 08:17PM
1 never award a SNC to anyone club/whatever without knowing the date they want to hold the event.
2. Protect the championship and not allow the other events to sanction with SN.

Keep in mind I am not now or never will be a politician. My views are black and white.

[www.facebook.com]
April 18, 2014 08:29PM
Keith Bodin Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 1 never award a SNC to anyone club/whatever
> without knowing the date they want to hold the
> event.
> 2. Protect the championship and not allow the
> other events to sanction with SN.
>
> Keep in mind I am not now or never will be a
> politician. My views are black and white.

I agree with you on #1 but that has no bearing on this case at this point. That is for the future.

I can't agree with you on #2 because of the reasons I laid out above. Of course, if a significant number of individuals think that we should just clear the schedule on that date except for the SNDC I suppose that we could take that action but I would need to see overwhelming support for that stance before I would vote for that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Casey Cox
"If you aint first, you're last." -- Ricky Bobby's daddy

2007-2008 SN Amateur Player of the Year
SN advanced single season points record holder - 466 (2007-2008)
SN advanced single season wins record holder - 16 (2007-2008)
SN advanced single season score record holder - 53.40 (2007-2008)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/18/2014 09:58PM by hobbit489.
April 21, 2014 06:54PM
It would only hurt the SN to tell the other two events they can't sanction with them. They could always sanction with that little organization the PDGA I guess.
April 23, 2014 12:10PM
2004 JULY 24-25
2005 JULY 23-24
2006 JULY 22-23
2007 JULY 21-22
2008 JULY 19-20
2009 JULY 18-19
2010 JULY 17-18
2011 JULY 30-31
2012 JULY 21-22
2013 JULY 6-7

My question is why did the date for the SNDC get backed up a month earlier?
April 26, 2014 01:49AM
My perspective on how this all went down.

We received a bid from Jay Yanovich via Mike Sidebottom, The following was the bid they sent to Me.

hi eric

blue angel park would like to bid on the s.n. doubles this year;here is our bid:

3 courses
we will offer up all 15 trailers and 7 one room cabins
r.v. camping as well as primitive/tent camping
plenty of family activitys swimming, fishing, picnicking, putt-putt golf, paintball, conv. store.
we will provide lunch each day

t.d,s jim orum, mike preston, k.c. heckathorn and kevin smoothie knuckley

Shortly after the Board at that time agreed to allow BAP to host the SNDC I emailed Jay regarding the 10% park fee and that they could not take it from the entry fee's or payout, and if they needed to enforce it, they would need to fundraiser or use sponsors to cover that fee.

At this time Jay and I decided it would be easier to communicate via phone vs email, So I can not copy and paste our conversation. To break it down I discussed everything that needed to be discussed at that time. I recall discussing a date but He needed to secure some things on his end before making anything official. I sent him a link to the SNDC guidelines that are on this site. I then told him that I was soon to be removed from the Board because My term was coming to an end.

Several Months later, Bernie Sawyer post the tournament thread with the date of the event being in June. I PM Bernie with the following...

I see things have changed from the original bid placed for the SNDC. Below is an email I sent Jay shortly after the Bid was placed. Info I added to the email I didn't copy was SNDC guidelines. I'm not sure if You have been informed of anything so I also wanted to express to You that Crosstown is not allowed to take any percentage of money from the entry fee or the SN funds. Again if this is part of Your deal to run the event for BAP then You guys could fund raise to cover Your fee, if You had planned on taking one. If You need a list of all the guideline I can copy that to You.

Another issue, may not be a big issue, I discussed Over the phone with Jay that if they wished to change the date of the event to an earlier date then the protected date given to the SNDC that they need to contact the Board. It appears this never happened. I notified the rest of the Board about the situation and they didn't seem to bothered by the date change and choose to discuss after the TD of the SNDC (I believe this is You) and the TD of the event that is also on that date (Dale) are notified and to see if either one would be able to change the date of either of their events. So at this point I just need to know if this date is set in stone and there is zero chance You can move it?

I will not copy the messages that Bernie and Myself had following the first one, but I will say that it was apparent very quickly that communication between Bernie and Myself was not the best idea. At this point I believe Adam choose to discuss it with him. I'll I know is that Bernie choose to not attempt to change the date to the protected date that is reserved for the SNDC. At this point We had no options other then removing the SNDC from BAP/Bernie, and running it somewhere else. Removing sanctioning from an event that has ran on the same date several years from Dale, or simply allow them to both happen and change how we do things in the future.
April 27, 2014 07:12AM
Funny thing is how this isn't the first "lack of communication issue" you've had with folks during your term Eric. It appears to be a recurring nightmare
and you and the BOD wonder why events are leaving the SN's...

JABBA

it MUST be the plastic
April 27, 2014 05:43PM
Jabba, would you like to call and chew me out again, I guess you didn't get it all out last time? By the way I wasn't even on the Board for the first 6 months of the season.
April 28, 2014 11:46AM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH, @#$%&!!!! THIS IS A CROCK OF @#$%&!!!!

Jamie "Massive J" Massengale
May 01, 2014 09:34AM
this is a bunch of bull @#$%& you should change the name of the southern nationals to mobile area disc golf series
May 01, 2014 09:52AM
^^Well yea.....Apparently Eric got Big Boyed by Bernie. Dale is a class act. It.s shame these events are conflicting.

BMB
May 01, 2014 12:31PM
When I scheduled the SNDC I checked to make sure we were not conflicting with any other tournaments. I certainly do not want to have conflicting dates & I always try to prevent this. I do have a couple of questions.
1) Was the Hattiesburg tourney on the schedule or was there a thread with info before I posted the thread for SNDC?
2) Why has nothing been mentioned before now?
3) Why hasn't the BOD or anyone else mentioned this to me? I just found out through a Facebook message which is ridiculous! If this is an issue that needs to be dealt with then would think the TD's would be the first to be contacted. So that we can come up with a solution that makes everyone happy.
4) Do we need to change the date for the SNDC because of this?

I AM GOING TO SAY THIS AGAIN TO EMPHASIZE HOW RIDICULOUS THIS SITUATION IS. I JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS THROUGH A FACEBOOK MESSAGE FROM A PLAYER. NOT FROM ANYONE ON THE BOD. NOT FROM DALE OR RANSOM OR MASSIVE J. THERE IS DEFINITELY A COMMUNICATION ISSUE HERE. I AM WILLING TO WORK ON A SOLUTION, BUT I WOULD PREFER TO DO IT VIA AN ACTUAL CONVERSATION RATHER THAN THROUGH PM'S & FACEBOOK MESSAGES. I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO HAVE THE QUESTIONS I ASKED ANSWERED FIRST.

ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT THAT LONG BEFORE I EVEN GOT AN ANSWER FROM THE BOD ABOUT WHAT WE CAN EXPECT THE SN TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE SNDC. WHICH SHOULD BE EASILY ACCOUNTED FOR. ERIC DAY SENT ME AN EMAIL STRONGLY EMPHASIZING THAT THE SNDC CAN BE IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH MY CROSSTOWN TRAFFIC DISC GOLF SERIES. REALLY!!! OBVIOUSLY I REALIZED THAT. WHICH IS WHY THERE IS NO MENTION OF CTT ON THE FLYER. WHY WAS THIS MORE IMPORTANT THAN ANSWERING A QUESTION THAT DIRECTLY PERTAINS TO RUNNING ONE OF THE SERIES CHAMPIONSHIPS? THE SN BOD'S PRIORITIES ARE COMPLETELY OUT OF WHACK!

BTW RANSOM, THE SN WAS BORN & RAISED IN MOBILE! ALL OF THE SN CHAMPIONSHIPS WERE HELD HERE FOR MANY YEARS. WITHOUT US THERE WOULD BE NO SN. SO Y'ALL TRY & APPRECIATE. DON'T HATE.
May 01, 2014 12:43PM
Bernie, please call me to discuss the matter when you get a chance. I will PM you my phone number.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Casey Cox

May 01, 2014 12:49PM
hudd Wrote:
> 2004 JULY 24-25
> 2005 JULY 23-24
> 2006 JULY 22-23
> 2007 JULY 21-22
> 2008 JULY 19-20
> 2009 JULY 18-19
> 2010 JULY 17-18
> 2011 JULY 30-31
> 2012 JULY 21-22
> 2013 JULY 6-7
>
> My question is why did the date for the SNDC get
> backed up a month earlier?

BECAUSE THERE WERE NO OPEN DATES IN JULY. BUT THERE WAS ONE THE WEEKEND WE SCHEDULED THE SNDC AT LEAST AT THE TIME WE PUT IT ON THE SCHEDULE. WHY THIS HAS CHANGED I HAVE NO IDEA. THE BOD EITHER NEEDS TO MAKE SOMEONE RESCHEDULE THE OTHER TOURNEYS, OR LET ME KNOW ASAP IF WE NEED TO RESCHEDULE THE SNDC. I WOULD ALSO LIKE FOR THE BOD TO START FIXING THIS RIDICULOUS SITUATION SINCE THEY CREATED IT. & PROPOSE A SOLUTION TO EVERYONE INVOLVED VERY SOON.
May 01, 2014 01:01PM
& IF THE SNDC HAS ALWAYS BEEN IN JULY. WHY HASN'T THE BOD RESERVED A DATE ALREADY? WHY ARE THERE EVENTS SCHEDULED EVERY SINGLE WEEKEND FROM JUNE UNTIL AUGUST?
May 01, 2014 01:03PM
1) Was the Hattiesburg tourney on the schedule or was there a thread with info before I posted the thread for SNDC?

Yes, the State Games of Mississippi tournament was on the schedule for 6-22-14 before your posted the thread for the SNDC

2) Why has nothing been mentioned before now?

We mentioned it in our board meeting in January right after you posted the thread initially.

3) Why hasn't the BOD or anyone else mentioned this to me? I just found out through a Facebook message which is ridiculous! If this is an issue that needs to be dealt with then would think the TD's would be the first to be contacted. So that we can come up with a solution that makes everyone happy.

I had no idea that you had not been contacted. I was under the impression that both Eric Day and Adam Morrow had talked to you, and that Josh Brigan had spoken with the folks at Blue Angel about the situation.

4) Do we need to change the date for the SNDC because of this?

It would be really nice if that is a possibility.

August 9th-10th is open. If that does not work, there is only one tournament on July 26th (Jackson, MS) and July 12th (Biloxi, MS). Perhaps one of them would be willing to move to August 9th or a different date.

I apologize for not speaking to you directly about the situation, Bernie. Just as this is the first you've heard about the situation, this is the first that I've heard that you were not already aware of the situation. I PMed you my phone number if you would like to discuss the matter further. I hope it can all be resolved so that everyone is happy.

Casey Cox

May 01, 2014 01:07PM
BERNIE Wrote:
> & IF THE SNDC HAS ALWAYS BEEN IN JULY. WHY HASN'T
> THE BOD RESERVED A DATE ALREADY? WHY ARE THERE
> EVENTS SCHEDULED EVERY SINGLE WEEKEND FROM JUNE
> UNTIL AUGUST?

Bernie, I do not believe the July 26th tournament was on the schedule until after the SNDC was scheduled for June 22nd.

Obviously, there has been a huge lack of communication on everyone's part. I don't know how it got to this point. I don't think anybody meant for this to happen. Lets just try to resolve it now and be done with it.

Casey Cox

May 01, 2014 02:02PM
Bernie, I have spoken with Chuck Burdine and he is willing to move the Double Down Throw Down currently scheduled for July 12th. So that makes July 12th and August 9th as available options. If you would like July 26th instead, I will need to contact the Jackson crew to see if they would be willing to accommodate that request. Thank you for being willing to reschedule. Like I said before, I really apologize for the lack of communication.
May 01, 2014 06:43PM
I'll talk to Blue Angel & see what they think.
May 02, 2014 03:36AM
BRIAN B Wrote:
> ^^Well yea.....Apparently Eric got Big Boyed by
> Bernie. Dale is a class act. It.s shame these
> events are conflicting.

Not exactly, I choose to no longer communicate with him because I did not appreciate the tone of his response. It could have just been how I read it and not how He was trying to come across. I felt it was better for everyone involved if I choose not to communicate with him at the time.
May 02, 2014 04:02AM
BERNIE Wrote:
> When I scheduled the SNDC I checked to make sure
> we were not conflicting with any other
> tournaments. I certainly do not want to have
> conflicting dates & I always try to prevent this.
> I do have a couple of questions.
> 1) Was the Hattiesburg tourney on the schedule or
> was there a thread with info before I posted the
> thread for SNDC?

Yes, I brought this up to You in January.

> 2) Why has nothing been mentioned before now?

Same answer to You first question

> 3) Why hasn't the BOD or anyone else mentioned
> this to me? I just found out through a Facebook
> message which is ridiculous! If this is an issue
> that needs to be dealt with then would think the
> TD's would be the first to be contacted. So that
> we can come up with a solution that makes everyone
> happy.

Shortly after I contacted You Adam did also, I don't know what was said between You two but He did post this on 1/31/14
Adam Morrow
I called him. Sometimes things/tones get lost in translation when going by text

> 4) Do we need to change the date for the SNDC
> because of this?

This would be the easiest and best solution for everyone

>
> I AM GOING TO SAY THIS AGAIN TO EMPHASIZE HOW
> RIDICULOUS THIS SITUATION IS. I JUST FOUND OUT
> ABOUT THIS THROUGH A FACEBOOK MESSAGE FROM A
> PLAYER. NOT FROM ANYONE ON THE BOD. NOT FROM DALE
> OR RANSOM OR MASSIVE J. THERE IS DEFINITELY A
> COMMUNICATION ISSUE HERE. I AM WILLING TO WORK ON
> A SOLUTION, BUT I WOULD PREFER TO DO IT VIA AN
> ACTUAL CONVERSATION RATHER THAN THROUGH PM'S &
> FACEBOOK MESSAGES. I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO HAVE THE
> QUESTIONS I ASKED ANSWERED FIRST.
>
> ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT THAT LONG BEFORE I
> EVEN GOT AN ANSWER FROM THE BOD ABOUT WHAT WE CAN
> EXPECT THE SN TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE SNDC. WHICH
> SHOULD BE EASILY ACCOUNTED FOR. ERIC DAY SENT ME
> AN EMAIL STRONGLY EMPHASIZING THAT THE SNDC CAN BE
> IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH MY CROSSTOWN TRAFFIC
> DISC GOLF SERIES. REALLY!!! OBVIOUSLY I REALIZED
> THAT. WHICH IS WHY THERE IS NO MENTION OF CTT ON
> THE FLYER. WHY WAS THIS MORE IMPORTANT THAN
> ANSWERING A QUESTION THAT DIRECTLY PERTAINS TO
> RUNNING ONE OF THE SERIES CHAMPIONSHIPS? THE SN
> BOD'S PRIORITIES ARE COMPLETELY OUT OF WHACK!

As You can read above in my first post that included my PM to You. I said it could be a Crosstown but the fee's could not be taken out of entry fee's or SN funds. I felt it was important to let You know that right away so there was no issues with it down the road. This is the same reason I told Jay He could not take the 10% park fee out of entry fee when I first communicated with him. Just so You know that I didn't single You out I told the SNPC/SNAC host the same thing. Maybe You missed the 2nd part of that PM, all I know is that Your only concern at the time was how much money the SN was going to send Your way and ask for a breakdown at that point in the season. I soon after sent You that information and allowed Adam or any other BOD member to continue discussions with You if anything needed brought up. I thought I made it VERY clear at the time that there was another annual event on the schedule. Maybe I wasn't clear enough, maybe You didn't read it. Either way I hope You and Casey can work it out and figure out a better solution and resolve this mess.
May 02, 2014 12:04PM
Im not hating on you Bernie, or the sn as a whole, i just think the BOD should have caught this before allowing it on the schedule. please dont take this personal for that is not my intent. most people know i am a rules kind of person although i do let things slide with individuals i am not so forgiving with a panel, i think that a person can make mistakes but a group of people making mistakes like this shouldnt be over looked simply because there are more than one set of eyes seeing the mistake.

sorry if this came off as being a personal attack on you Bernie. i was letting the BOD know that what they did is not right.
May 05, 2014 04:40PM
I agree Ransom. This is an unfortunate circumstance for sure. Now that I have had an opportunity to discuss it with Blue Angel I can confirm that the SNDC dates will not change. Once the military puts things on the schedule they do not like them to change with little notice.
May 06, 2014 11:35AM
Here are all of the PM's between Eric Day & I concerning the SNDC starting with the first one on 1/30/2014.

Re: 2014 SOUTHERN NATIONALS DOUBLES CHAMPIONSHIP JUNE 21st &22nd at BLUE ANGEL PARK in PENSACOLA, FL
To: BERNIE
01/30/2014 08:42AM
I see things have changed from the original bid placed for the SNDC. Below is an email I sent Jay shortly after the Bid was placed. Info I added to the email I didn't copy was SNDC guidelines. I'm not sure if You have been informed of anything so I also wanted to express to You that Crosstown is not allowed to take any percentage of money from the entry fee or the SN funds. Again if this is part of Your deal to run the event for BAP then You guys could fund raise to cover Your fee, if You had planned on taking one. If You need a list of all the guideline I can copy that to You.

Another issue, may not be a big issue, I discussed over the phone with Jay that if they wished to change the date of the event to an earlier date then the protected date given to the SNDC that they need to contact the Board. It appears this never happened. I notified the rest of the Board about the situation and they didn't seem to bothered by the date change and choose to discuss after the TD of the SNDC (I believe this is You) and the TD of the event that is also on that date (Dale) are notified and to see if either one would be able to change the date of either of their events. So at this point I just need to know if this date is set in stone and there is zero chance You can move it?

Hello Jay,
You most likely won't need to read over ever detail but I went ahead and listed
all the guidelines below. I've made some of the key points bold. There has also
been some discussion over the 5% - 10% fee that BAP may wish to take, I don't
know if this is true or not but wanted to clarify the BOD feelings. We will not
allow any money to be taken out of entry fee's or money from the SN funds. We
have no issues with fundraisers or sponsorship money being used to cover this
fee if it does in fact exist. I planned to discuss this with You over the phone
but simply forgot. Again if there are any issues or question feel free to call
or email Me about them.

Thanks,
Eric Day
May 06, 2014 11:36AM
Re: 2014 SOUTHERN NATIONALS DOUBLES CHAMPIONSHIP JUNE 21st &22nd at BLUE ANGEL PARK in PENSACOLA, FL
To: BERNIE
01/31/2014 07:10AM
Nope, not a problem at all being presented by The Outdoor Exchange. I'll check and see how much the SNDC has coming in fees. I don't have it available because Allan didn't break it down. Don't confuse Me making sure You have the information as anything other then Me giving You information. The Board is supposed to focus on SNC's, I'm just trying to make sure We are on the same page and there isn't any guideline issues.

BERNIE Wrote:
> Eric,
>
> I have never called the SNDC a part of Crosstown
> Traffic Disc Golf. That is the reason why this
> thread:
> ( [www.sndg.org] )
> that I started at the request of Blue Angel, says
> nothing about Crosstown Traffic. Is it a problem
> that it says presented by The Outdoor Exchange?
> I'm not sure how "things have changed" from the
> "original bid".
>
> Maybe the best idea would be for you to send me a
> copy the original bid they placed. Which date the
> SN has reserved. & the specific guidelines for
> running the SNDC. Also please include the SN
> financial report, at least the part concerning
> doubles tourneys, so that I know what to expect
> from SN.
>
> Thanks,
> Bernie Sawyer
>
> Eric Day Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I see things have changed from the original bid
> > placed for the SNDC. Below is an email I sent
> Jay
> > shortly after the Bid was placed. Info I added
> to
> > the email I didn't copy was SNDC guidelines.
> I'm
> > not sure if You have been informed of anything
> so
> > I also wanted to express to You that Crosstown
> is
> > not allowed to take any percentage of money
> from
> > the entry fee or the SN funds. Again if this is
> > part of Your deal to run the event for BAP then
> > You guys could fund raise to cover Your fee, if
> > You had planned on taking one. If You need a
> list
> > of all the guideline I can copy that to You.
> >
> > Another issue, may not be a big issue, I
> discussed
> > over the phone with Jay that if they wished to
> > change the date of the event to an earlier date
> > then the protected date given to the SNDC that
> > they need to contact the Board. It appears this
> > never happened. I notified the rest of the
> Board
> > about the situation and they didn't seem to
> > bothered by the date change and choose to
> discuss
> > after the TD of the SNDC (I believe this is
> You)
> > and the TD of the event that is also on that
> date
> > (Dale) are notified and to see if either one
> would
> > be able to change the date of either of their
> > events. So at this point I just need to know if
> > this date is set in stone and there is zero
> chance
> > You can move it?
> >
> > Hello Jay,
> > You most likely won't need to read over ever
> > detail but I went ahead and listed
> > all the guidelines below. I've made some of the
> > key points bold. There has also
> > been some discussion over the 5% - 10% fee that
> > BAP may wish to take, I don't
> > know if this is true or not but wanted to
> clarify
> > the BOD feelings. We will not
> > allow any money to be taken out of entry fee's
> or
> > money from the SN funds. We
> > have no issues with fundraisers or sponsorship
> > money being used to cover this
> > fee if it does in fact exist. I planned to
> discuss
> > this with You over the phone
> > but simply forgot. Again if there are any
> issues
> > or question feel free to call
> > or email Me about them.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Eric Day

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2014 11:38AM by BERNIE.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 14
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013