Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Championships Listed as Sticky's

Posted by Memphisdiscgolf 
Championships Listed as Sticky's
July 07, 2004 02:35PM
I think that the 2004 Southern National Pro Championship...2004 Southern National AM Championship and the 2004 Southern National Doubles Championship should all have either their own Forum or be Sticky's.

Perhaps have a Southern National Championship's Forum or something. Have past records there...etc etc.

Brad
Re: Championships Listed as Sticky's
February 24, 2005 05:04PM
I think that the 2005 Southern National Pro Championship...2005 Southern National AM Championship and the 2005 Southern National Doubles Championship should all have either their own Forum or be Sticky's.

Perhaps have a Southern National Championship's Forum or something. Have past records there...etc etc.

Brad

Wait...have I suggested that before?
Addie
February 24, 2005 10:05PM
Address this to Brian. He is the web designer. And we DO have past results recorded on the results link.
February 25, 2005 05:11PM
Yeah I know that we DO have a past results page. This isn't Zinger you are talking to. I am talking about a History type page of the Southern National Pro Championships. :D

Duke of Disc Golf A-Number 1
[daffyshirts.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/25/2005 05:17PM by Memphisdiscgolf.
February 25, 2005 07:01PM
There's a thread on about page 70ish (before the snc in baton rouge) that I started that has some of that info. I agree we need to get that infomation and have some kindave archive on the site that lists past divisional champions....

your platform shoes sir...:D
February 26, 2005 08:38PM
It's not a bad thing to be talking to Zinger!!! :O)

Terry Zeringue
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 29
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013