Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

What Tournaments Did Not Turn in Thier Money for 2003-2004 Season?

Posted by Memphisdiscgolf 
What Tournaments Did Not Turn in Thier Money for 2003-2004 Season?
February 24, 2005 05:00PM
I suggest you list the Tournaments that did not turn in their money for the 2003-2004 season.

Were there any?

Brad
I think the where all in Memphis! Someone said something about a Potato Head driving a beamer! Brad for the Board except for counting the money?????
Re: What Tournaments Did Not Turn in Thier Money for 2003-2004 Season?
March 16, 2005 05:32PM
Weekly World Disc Golf News

Scandal !!!

Is this subject being swept under the rug?!? Is this the uncle locked in the basement topic!

I am sure every tournament turned in their money last year, I would just like to hear that they did. heh heh

Wouldn't that be something if some tournaments that didn't turn in their money last year were on this years schedule??!? :D

What's the dirty secret of not turning in the tournament money!?!?!

Duke of Disc Golf A-Number 1
[daffyshirts.com]
March 16, 2005 08:32PM
Brad
By the championships last year only 2 tournaments were unaccounted for, with one of them being turned in after the championships and being applied to this years total. Only one tournament from the 2003-2004 season was unaccounted for. With the change from treasurer from Bob to myself and the old way of sendng it to Jim I'm reluctant to mention the tourney hoping that it wasn't turned in because of an error somewhere.

This year of the 63 tournaments through last weekend 18 are outstanding as of today. I'll start pressing the TDs the closer the end of the season gets here.

For TDs that haven't sent in your sn fees please do...my address is on the front page on the right under SN treasurer address :)

John k
March 16, 2005 11:43PM
Ahh...you handled that one like a true diplomat. They ARE teaching you something in the military. ;)

Brad

p.s. 18 Tournaments? Goodness... ;)
May 15, 2005 09:50AM
It is now May 15th is it still 18 events???

JABBA
May 15, 2005 12:43PM
No the SN fees are coming in steadily, there are only about ten tournaments (the more recent ones) that haven't sent their money in. I've contacted all the TDs and we should get all the sn fees before to long...

John k
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 28
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013