Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

SN Records Page

Posted by Memphisdiscgolf 
SN Records Page
May 20, 2005 03:23PM
We have enough stats now that a SN Records page could be started. List all the Championships...who won each year in each division...attendence...where it was held...etc..etc.

A records page would be cool.

Maybe John K could do it. hahaha

Brad

Duke of Disc Golf A-Number 1
[daffyshirts.com]
Addie
Re: SN Records Page
May 21, 2005 06:42AM
good idea.
February 02, 2006 09:24PM
I saw JK the other day, he is now hunchbacked can only drag his disc golf bag on the ground. . .

Dg Guy - Disc GOlf Plaques & Awards
662-660-0339

Know what you throw. . .
. . . throw what you know!
February 04, 2006 11:21AM
Maybe the others on the board would want to step up to help him out a bit
and take some of the load off his back.!!!!!
Or is that asking too much???

JABBA

it MUST be the plastic
BUD
March 03, 2006 07:23AM
John has been working on getting enough stats to do exactly what you are wishing for. He is having problems getting all the info but I think I am going to be able to solve the problem as someone has said they will be able to help. John does a great job and he is trying to give you what you ask for. BUD
March 03, 2006 07:29AM
Jabba and Bud, i will be happy to help JK out!
Bud, thanks for the update.

March 03, 2006 08:07AM
John knows that if there is anything he needs any of us to do, all he needs to do is ask.

662-660-0339

Know what you throw. . .
March 03, 2006 08:08PM
why does he have to ask? why can't someone offer the help without him asking for it?

Terry Zeringue
March 05, 2006 05:32PM
You could... Oh, that's right, you quit the board! Sorry!
March 05, 2006 06:21PM
Edited because Russ is too much of an @sshole for me to give a comment to.

Terry Zeringue

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2006 06:24PM by TheZinger.
March 05, 2006 08:25PM
Well, Terry, I have offered, several times.

One thing you don't understang, you don't just everyone the keys to the kingdom just because they are on the board.

Besides, do you REALLY want the rest of us to have the power to delete posts and threads?

Could be VERY interesting. . .

662-660-0339

Know what you throw. . .
March 06, 2006 08:19AM
Terry or Buddy, please let me know what info you want on that page or I will ask JK what needs done and we will see what can be done. I have no problem nor does anyone on the board asking or, helping improve the SN. Terry you want to help with the stats?

March 06, 2006 01:10PM
I've offered to help JK with whatever he needs done. Hopefully he would ask.

Terry Z, my problem is you assuming WE haven't offered to help. You WERE on the board, but left. The rest of us stayed and I can say for a FACT I have a lot of other things going on in addition to this.

March 06, 2006 07:39PM
Russ, I never ASSUMED anything. DG Guy wrote "John knows that if there is anything he needs any of us to do, all he needs to do is ask." So I asked the question "why does he have to ask? why can't someone offer the help without him asking for it?" WHAT IN GOD'S NAME IM I ASSUMING?????

DG Guy, where the hell did I ever mention "just give everyone the keys to the kingdom just because they are on the board." Where do you come up with this crap???

Bob, I never asked for stats.

Thanks for taking my question and blowing it out of proportion. You guys are doing a great time.

Terry Zeringue

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/06/2006 07:49PM by TheZinger.
March 06, 2006 11:00PM
Did you mean "having a great time" or "going a great job"?

BTW, I'll be in Huntsville if you'd like to talk. If you'd like to talk before then, I posted my phone numbers on the board.

rWc
March 07, 2006 12:30PM
Zinger,

Since you obviously do not understand some of my references, please allow me to educate you.

The "keys to the kingdom" refers that, if we have the paswords to access the Southern National site, each and every one of us would be able to edit and delete content, including posts and threads on the forum.

In most cases it is not wise to allow too many people that kind of access, would you give out your paswords to your friends? Pretty much the same thing.

I know for a fact I have asked if I could help with things on the site, and if they wanted me to post the minutes every week, or at least a summary, but that fell to John, which I believe was HIS choice, several offered to assist.

So, the "Keys to the Kingdom" was not "crap", just perhaps something you did not understand, which is to be expected from those that are not aware of such things as maitaining a web site and all the "crap" that entails.

We all owe a debt of gratitude to Brian for all of his personal time he spends keeping all those loose ends connected, and, of course, to John for getting all the data to the right place so we can all look at it and come up with our own inventave ways to interpret it.

I, for one, sure hope nothing ever happens to John, it will not be easy to fill his shoes.

One thing for sure, you guys sure keep us on our toes. . . hope some of you are as quick to run for the board positions that WILL be vacated next time around!

662-660-0339

Know what you throw. . .
March 07, 2006 03:30PM
All that was needed was a "I have asked JK if he needed help, but he declined the help at the time, so now he knows that all he has to do is ask and I'm ready." Not, "You could... Oh, that's right, you quit the board! Sorry!"

Terry Zeringue
March 07, 2006 03:54PM

"Why does he have to ask? why can't someone offer the help without him asking for it?

Terry Zeringue"

This was your original question. I just answered in basically the same tone. I was offended because we HAVE offered to help. Like I said, you have my phone numbers. Use them if you want.
March 07, 2006 07:25PM
You were offended because you have offered?????!!!!!????? Well then say so instead of offending me. What a concept. I can't read minds, but I can ask questions and read responses.

Terry Zeringue
March 07, 2006 08:45PM
I was offended by YOUR smart ass statement.

"Why does he have to ask? why can't someone offer the help without him asking for it?"

Terry Zeringue

We HAVE offered to help, but of course, you wouldn't know that anymore since you're not involved with the board. YOU jumped the conclusion with your statement and I responded with a similar smart ass statement.

If you don't want to be offended, don't make statements like that.

Like I said, if you have a problem with me, I posted my phone numbers. If not, I'll be in Huntsville and you can talk to me there. But I'm not going to go back and forth with you on this forum anymore!
March 07, 2006 09:18PM
Russ, you don't belong on the board. You are a joke. I had asked a question, didn't make a smartass statement. Your an idiot, and should have never been voted onto the board.

Terry Zeringue
March 07, 2006 10:17PM
Everyone's entitled to their opinion, cupcake. I'll see you in Huntsville.
March 08, 2006 03:48PM
Wow I just love seeing a member of our board getting into petty and childish arguments. That just instills me with GREAT confidence in the amounts of progress that MUST be happenning at board meetings.

I would be laughing out loud right now if I wasn't shaking my head in disgust.

Jeff H
March 08, 2006 07:04PM
Watch it Jeff, your smartass statement might be followed by a board member giving a smartass comment.

Terry Zeringue
March 08, 2006 09:53PM
wow, so off topic

-will
March 09, 2006 08:08AM
Jeff, as a bod member I can assure you that work is being done to insure the best for the players. It should not be much longer and details will be shared with everyone.{but, if Judy wins this year she will get a nice basket:}

is anyone still interested in the records page?

March 09, 2006 10:30AM
yes Records page would be cool. :D

Duke of Disc Golf A-Number 1
[daffyshirts.com]
BUD
March 09, 2006 08:01PM
" WHAT WE HAVE HERE IS A FAILURE TO COMUNICATE"= argument. I am trying to gather as much info as I can and will give it to JohnK as soon as I can. We have a few gaps to feel in. BUD
ww
March 28, 2006 04:21PM
I would tell both of to take this to the Women's board, except the women over there aren't nearly as catty. Not even close.

I vote for a records page!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 18
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013