Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
BUD
Southern Nationals Doubles Championships
February 20, 2006 10:02PM
I would like to suggest that we move the time of the doubles event to the first weekend in Oct. or another weekend around that time because of the heat at the time that it is now. Last year here in Mobile we had problems with several players overheating and many more who came close to overheating. There is no reason why it can't be moved to a more friendly time of the year and now is the time to address the problem before the date gets to close to be moved without conflicts arising. Please consider my preposal and think of the well being of our players and not put them in harm's way. Thankyou, Buddy Pacatte
Re: Southern Nationals Doubles Championships
February 21, 2006 06:40AM
IT ALSO CONFLICTS WITH THE AM WORLDS

SPIN CRAZY
BUD
March 27, 2006 11:21PM
There has been no responce to my post--- Isn't Wall Doxie the site??? Zack what do you think ???? Or who is running it??? BUD
March 28, 2006 07:39AM
All I can add is that we can put it on the agenda for the next board meeting and discuss it. I guess Zack could move it if he wanted, unless the date was set by the previous board. rWc
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 18
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013