Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Forum mods

Posted by brianlmoon 
Forum mods
March 17, 2006 09:55AM
There is an extensive list of modules for this software. Some include an module to allow you to ignore users. Others include survey and poll modules. You can see the full list here: [www.phorum.org]. Some are quite geeky of course.

Let me know if you see anything you like.

Brian Moon
SNDG Webmaster
Re: Forum mods
March 17, 2006 11:15AM
The requested page is currently unavailable
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your organization has chosen to limit viewing of this site (http://www.phorum.org/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/wiki/ListOfModules), due to the rating of its content (sharewares download,sci/tech).

If you feel that you have received this page in error, please contact:
Your System Administrator

Guess I'll try checking it out when I get Home :D

-will
March 20, 2006 03:46PM
I think an ignore button would be a great addition.

Personally I still think the greatest thing that could be done to this forum is to split the "general discussion" forum into two forums "Tournament Information" and "General Discussion" and then have your moderators delete anythnig not pertaining to the tournaments from the tournament information forum.

It would allow those that just wish to come here for tournament information/discussion to get right to what they need and still allow those that use this forum more for entertainment purposes to have fun.

Justin Littrell
DGB Club President
[www.DiscGolfBirmingham.com]
March 20, 2006 12:47PM
Great idea. An Ignore button would help a lot. There are several posters I'd add to mine if it were an option. Then those here for the sole purpose of entertaining each other can do so without bothering the rest of us. I've basically stopped using this forum for anything BUT tournament info.
March 30, 2006 03:12PM
The ignore function is completely useless when it comes to Sponsors. What needs to happen is someone moderate the forum and bring it back to an information Forum. There is no way in hell I will ever attempt to get a Sponsor for any kind of SN Championship ever again because the forum is a complete and total embarassment.

Duke of Disc Golf A-Number 1
[daffyshirts.com]
March 30, 2006 03:18PM
What happens if I select to ignore a user and then in the future I decide I miss readings the lunatic ravings of an under-educated mind? Will there be a way to UN-ignore user?

I'm too chicken to just click on the ignore user option and find out just incase I can't undo it.

Thank you for babysitting us all Brian! This forum wouldn't exist without you and I'm sure you are painfully aware of that fact.
March 30, 2006 03:19PM
It only removes the body of their post, not the block. try it, its not to overpowering.

Brian Moon
SNDG Webmaster
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 16
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013