Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Any issues for the SN Board?

Posted by Russ C 
Re: Any issues for the SN Board?
December 03, 2007 08:43AM
Yes you are correct Jabba the distance is officially 250 miles, the "tournament application" on the front page has to be updated...

John k
ww
December 03, 2007 10:33AM
We need Southern National banners!!!!!

Please bring a motion to hire a graphic artist to do a permanent logo so we may get some banners made. It's absolutely imperative we get this done.

SNDG
Southern National Disc Golf

PM me with any questions. I have resources for this where I work.
December 04, 2007 03:00PM
John K
Yes you are correct Jabba the distance is officially 250 miles, the "tournament application" on the front page has to be updated...

John k

Thanks to Jabba, John K and all who answered.

Matt D
December 06, 2007 11:41AM
I STILL DO NOT KNOW WHERE TO SEND THE SN FUNDS. I HAVE CLICKED ON CONTACTS AND AS YOU KNOW YOU CANNOT SEND A CHECK TO AN EMAIL ADDRESS. I HAVE SEARCHED AROUND AND I CANNOT FIND IT. I HAVE SENT MANY EMAILS AND PMS IN FUTILE ATTEMPTS TO FIND THIS INFO. MAYBE I AM JUST STUPID, BUT IF YOU GET THE TIME. IF IT IS NOT TO MUCH TROUBLE. COULD SOMEONE ANYONE PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGAR ON TOP. GIVE ME THE @#$%& ADDRESS TO SEND THE SN FUNDS TO. THIS IS GOING TO BE MY LAST ATTEMPT TO TRY AND GET THIS INFORMATION. SO IF THIS IS TO MUCH TROUBLE FOR YOU GUYS OR IF YOU WANT TO MAKE THIS ANY MORE DIFFICULT THAN YOU ALREADY HAVE. DO NOT TELL ME WHERE TO LOOK FOR THIS INFO. REMEMBER I AM TO STUPID TO FIND IT. SO JUST SEND ME AN EMAIL OR A PM OR A PHONE CALL. IF THIS IS TO MUCH TROUBLE. JUST TAKE ALL OF MY FUTURE TOURNEYS OFF OF THE SCHEDULE AND I WILL MAKE THEM PDGA INSTEAD. IT WILL THEN BE PERFECTLY CLEAR THAT YOU DO NOT WANT ME TO RUN ANYMORE TOURNEYS FOR THE SN. THAT IS THE IMPRESSION THAT I HAVE BEEN GIVEN THUS FAR. REMEBER ALL I AM TRYING TO DO IS GIVE YOU THE MONEY.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/06/2007 11:51AM by BERNIE.
ww
December 06, 2007 12:28PM
lmao

Click FAQ at the top
Scroll down to Southern Nationals Tournament Application
Click it
Enjoy!
December 06, 2007 04:41PM
Bernie, YOU can call any TDs in the SN and ask for the address. I know you aren't the only TD in Mobile. Hope you get the info, don't give up and keep TD'n trnys as a SN qualifier.

Terry Zeringue
December 06, 2007 07:30PM
I DID ACTUALLY. THE CHECK WILL BE IN THE MAIL SOON. THANKS JOHN.
January 18, 2008 02:08PM
With more junior girls playing lately, could we possibly start offering, as some tds are already doing, a jr girls division- set up to where they are competing against only each other (not the jr boys) and also maybe sndg could make it where the junior girls are in the points running against each other (not the jr boys?)

Maybe we could have one junior boys <18 and one Junior girls <18

instead of a junior boys <16 and a junior boys <19 and no junior girls recognition?
January 18, 2008 03:09PM
The TDGA has discussed this very proposal for our tournaments. We support different junior divisions.

[tupelodiscgolf.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 13
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013