Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Names

Posted by mgcmike 
Names
August 11, 2006 12:01AM
OK! I have sent several emails about people's names being posted incorrecly and, therefore, their scores not recorded properly nor together under the same name. Personally, if my name was not recorded the way I signed up several times, I would not want participate any more.

This sport is about more than just competition, it is about meeting new people and having a good time. If the people running the tourney cannot get your name right (very impersonable), what does that say for the sport, let alone the people involved.

These are just my thoughts.....

I am not trying to step on anybody's toes. I love the sport and all of the people I've met since I played my first tourney! I just want to see this sport grow!
Re: Names
August 11, 2006 08:35AM
Which names are posted incorrectly...I post the results and generally try to correct any I notice since I see the same names over and over. I know I don't catch all of them. If someone emails me I will correct any mistakes or name variations. Post the names that are incorrect and I will correct them.

thanks
John k
ww
August 11, 2006 09:29AM
mgcmike
OK! I have sent several emails about people's names being posted incorrecly and, therefore, their scores not recorded properly nor together under the same name. Personally, if my name was not recorded the way I signed up several times, I would not want participate any more.

This sport is about more than just competition, it is about meeting new people and having a good time. If the people running the tourney cannot get your name right (very impersonable), what does that say for the sport, let alone the people involved.

This is the funniest thing I've read on this board in months.

What e-mails are you getting and from whom? Who are you? With thousands of golfers in the SN area, mistakes are going to happen. Hell, it happens at EVERY tournament.

It is your responsibility and yours alone to make sure all of your points are correct and under the right name.
August 11, 2006 11:04AM
We might all actually know who everyone is if they actually used thier names on these forums instead of aliases.

my info is not hidden

Russell Bourg
former PDGA member # 26070

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/11/2006 11:05AM by FISHMAN.
August 11, 2006 02:32PM
The names that have been posted wrong are Stephens Daniel (has been posted as Stephen Daniels and Stephen Daniel) and Matt Reid (posted as Matt Reed). Any help fixing tis would be greatly appreicated.
August 14, 2006 10:40AM
The points have been corrected for those named...any future corrections needed post on the forum or send me a pm.

John k
August 14, 2006 11:51AM
Thank you for your help!

Mike D
August 15, 2006 12:46AM
Wow, a typo when typing results in a computer. First people @#$%& that scores aren't posted fast enough, then someone @#$%& that because a td posts the scores fast he misspells a name.

Terry Zeringue
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 12
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013