Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Another suggestion

Posted by ww 
ww
Another suggestion
February 01, 2007 11:29AM
I feel that with so many posts in the General Discussion forum, the tournaments get sort of lost. I would suggest changing the General Discussion Forum to Tournament Information Forum. Only information on SN-sanctioned tournaments can be posted. (Not Municipal changes or people looking for people or questions to John, etc.)

Then a new General Information Forum can be established (make the Private Discussion Forum public and change the name, no one posts there anyway). There people can post about their clubs' happenings, people selling discs, people looking for people and so forth.
Re: Another suggestion
February 02, 2007 12:48PM
I agree. A while back an issue was made about some folks posting info on non-SN events. They left, most haven't returned, and yet there are plenty of similar posts. I tournament info area is a good idea, but the other posts have their place as well. rWc
Anonymous User
February 05, 2007 11:09AM
your posts suggest the SN board of directors actually exists. Does it?
February 05, 2007 12:40PM
It does. If you want information, you should contact the new communications director, Chris Lasonde.
February 06, 2007 03:59PM
Russ C
It does. If you want information, you should contact the new communications director, Chris Lasonde.

LOL...OUCH...that ones going to come back to bite you Russ. ;)

Duke of Disc Golf A-Number 1
[daffyshirts.com]
February 06, 2007 08:39PM
Check the date, Brad. It was not meant as a slam, just to provide information as to who to contact. Of course, it's a moot point now! ;)
February 07, 2007 08:19AM
Russ C
Check the date, Brad. It was not meant as a slam, just to provide information as to who to contact. Of course, it's a moot point now! ;)

I know. I saw the date. One day before his resignation. It was just kind of funny with the timing and you know I am messing with you. I still like you and hate Mikey so don't worry. hah! ( I really don't hate Mikey that much. Mostly when he is not on his medication. )

Duke of Disc Golf A-Number 1
[daffyshirts.com]
February 07, 2007 09:12AM
Brad, may I suggest you run as the communications director:o}

February 15, 2007 12:47PM
Russ was doing a very fine job of it previously.

Dg Guy - Disc GOlf Plaques & Awards
417-876-2197 House
417-296-6560 Cell

Know what you throw. . .
. . . throw what you know!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 14
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013