Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Moved threads

Posted by John K 
Moved threads
April 29, 2007 04:07PM
I moved several threads to the private forum, if you want to read those threads they are there.

As a moderator for this forum, I try not to police too much but can we all try to be big boys and girls. If you have an issue with an individual this is not your personal forum to slander/trash them. Get their email address or talk to them in person. Several people have complained to me that the multiple thread about the same subject is taking away from the rest of the general forum.

On another issue using PM on this site in my opinion is a privledge, if someone is using it to make threats to others, forward them to me and pm rights can be taken away.

We now return you to the regularly schedule forum threads.

John k
Re: Moved threads
April 29, 2007 10:30PM
Thank you John

Terry Zeringue
April 30, 2007 09:16PM
how do I get permission to get in?
April 30, 2007 09:34PM
Taken care of Willy
May 03, 2007 05:43PM
For some reason, I can no longer get in there either. Hasn't been much there to read anyway, but it might me fun to check it out once and a while. It's kind a like looking at a car wreck. Can someone hook me up? Thanks, rWc3523
May 28, 2007 08:59PM
would not mind reading some of that also makes for some good fun

leo
June 26, 2007 09:25PM
i would love to get in there with will bt also please
October 16, 2007 11:12AM
If this worked, then We would not have a Foot(less) Ball Page always on top of Our DISC GOLF Forum!!!
October 16, 2007 02:01PM
get over it

Terry Zeringue
October 17, 2007 02:25PM
It does work, Jack. If the players didn't like it or if it turned into a nasty fight, it'd get moved. Does it really interfere with your days to know that - gasp - football is being talked about on the main board?

Anyway, when the season is over, it will drop down the chain and life will return to normal for you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/17/2007 02:28PM by blueboy.
October 18, 2007 12:13PM
Yeah, maybe so, be a while back, people were whining about non-sn threads on this board (namely some harmless unsanctioned events in Ala.) and as a result those folks quit posting here entirely. We still see threads touting non-sn events and even non-disc golf threats. I could care less really. rWc3523
November 16, 2007 09:56PM
Is there something I can join so I can see those threads also ?

Do you offer a lifetime membership ?
Anonymous User
November 18, 2007 06:21PM
don't worry gary no one is talking about you in there. although i could sell you a used password for the price of ProfitDGA sanctioning. What? You can't afford that? Neither can the average disc golfer who doesn't have to pay a $25 green fee and $20 cart rental when they golf. I think if the ProfitDGA knew that my fans would pay to read my posts on their website they'd "sell out" their principles more quickly than they sold out everyone who believes in free speech. MORE MONEY FOR BRIAN SCAM! MORE MONEY FOR GURU!

November 19, 2007 06:23PM
I'd never imagine that I was important enough to be talked about in there, but I would like to stay abreast of your musings and that seems to be where they are ending up. Nothing ominous, no ulterior motives. I am pro SN and pro PDGA, and do not see them as competing organizations. I'm hoping to see at least 20 SN sanctioned events in Texas this year with more the following year. I also expect to see around 50 PDGA sanctioned events here.

The SN is a tough sell here because the only benefit is the Championships and they are not always nearby.
November 19, 2007 06:32PM
well this year it is in Little Rock, AR, so all the TXns should try and qualify

Terry Zeringue
November 21, 2007 12:52PM
I'll talk about Gary! Uh, he hooked me up with some sweet CE Rocs one year and gave my kid a ride in his sweet Firebird at Bowling Green. Great guy to play golf with, too. rWc****
December 01, 2007 11:33PM
I am working on getting more qualifiers going this year, but still don't see the two orgs as competing.

Thanks for the kind words Russ, I'm just working to see Disc Golf grow stronger.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/01/2007 11:35PM by gnduke.
December 06, 2007 11:23AM
I AM NOT ALLOWED TO SEE THE PRIVATE FORUMS. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO OVER POLICE THE SIGHT. THEN THE THREADS YOU YANK TO THE PRIVATE FORUM. SHOULD BE VIEWABLE BY EVERYONE THAT WANTS TO SEE IT.
December 06, 2007 11:45AM
Why are you not allowed to see it? Just register for it.
December 06, 2007 12:50PM
All those that asked above, I've updated your profile to allow access to the private discussion forum. If anyone else has trouble getting there and wants to let me know...

John k
December 06, 2007 07:31PM
THANKS JOHN.
January 14, 2008 06:28PM
add me please
yon
January 16, 2008 08:29AM
Sampson,

At the top of the grey form field you would type a response to this thread, click on the link that says "My Control Center". Look over your choices on the next page and click on "add/join groups" Follow the prompts to add yourself to the private discussion forum.

This will make It very easy for John to add you as it will send him a request.

Have a good one,
Jon
January 16, 2008 11:00AM
I'd like to see what goes on in there please.
I applied and just need a mod to approve it.
Thanks, Matt

________________________________________________________________________________________________

A disc chuckin' Panic lovin' fool

PDGA #30274

"If I were to wish for anything, I should not wish for wealth or power, but for the passionate sense of the potential, for the eye which, ever young and ardent, sees the possible."
Soren Kierkegaard
January 16, 2008 02:16PM
I am also waiting for approval... Thanks

Michelle "Snap"

pdga# 30918
wdga# 098
March 12, 2008 03:02PM
john can you give me access to the private forums. walsdorf.
March 12, 2008 03:37PM
JCW you should be able to go to the private forums now if not then do the following:

At the top of the grey form field you would type a response to this thread, click on the link that says "My Control Center". Look over your choices on the next page and click on "add/join groups" Follow the prompts to add yourself to the private discussion forum.

Once this is done it I get a prompt to approve....

But like I said I think you're taken care of.

John k
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 14
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013