Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Re: OT: My Bro-In-Laws do it again!
October 17, 2009 04:06PM
Link is back up on youtube.

SOMEONE has a vendetta against the Perryboys... could be due to an impending lawsuit but boy are they TRYING to cause trouble... failing but trying.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take me to the window and understand
I got a rocking chair in my skin.
And every time the wind blows
It brings me down to meet the mood I'm in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SN Top25 Bag Tag database
BRDGA Top10 Bag Tag database
MADGA Top10 Bag Tag database
SFC Top10 Bag Tag database
Re: OT: My Bro-In-Laws do it again!
February 28, 2011 02:18AM
Well, my bro-in-law's episode of Robot Chicken just aired last night. Season 5 Episode 9 "No country for old dogs".

He plays Johnny 5 at the beginning and then he reprises his role as Lt Aldo in their take on Inglorious BasTARDs. Kind of funny considering all the naysayers on here. I guess Seth Green thought it was good enough for him to do his version for Robot Chicken and get Josh to play his role again.

There will be some new Retarded Policeman episodes coming out on their channel www.youtube.com/ponceman and he will have a small role in the upcoming Bruce Willis flick Loopers.

Take me to the window and understand
I got a rocking chair in my skin.
And every time the wind blows
It brings me down to meet the mood I'm in.

SN Top25 Bag Tag database
BRDGA Top10 Bag Tag database
MADGA Top10 Bag Tag database
SFC Top10 Bag Tag database
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 25
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013