Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

NCAA Football Picks!

Posted by head 
Re: NCAA Football Picks!
December 31, 2009 04:07AM
Arizona should have stayed at home. They partied too much. NU is good, but not that good.
December 31, 2009 10:01AM
Griff, your Huskers looked pretty good last night against a pretty decent defense(one of only a couple n the PAC 10)
December 31, 2009 01:24PM
That game was awful. Nebraska owned Arizona, another Pac 10 poser. I wish the Bowling Green/Ohio U game was on later. At least there was some excitement. rWc3523
January 01, 2010 05:43PM
LS WHO. ?

BMB
January 01, 2010 09:16PM
well at least one SEC team has decided to show up to play
January 02, 2010 11:59PM
We know our coach is a moron. We don't have to be reminded.

But, to be fair, the P St. D-lineman in question actually admitted to having sat on Hitt specifically to run the clock down. Of course, letting 14 seconds run off between plays after that, ... see above.
January 03, 2010 01:47PM
never mind the idea to throw a screen pass with less than 50 seconds to go and no time outs

yea good things could have happened, but highly unlikely
January 03, 2010 08:10PM
Yeah, it's really killing my enthusiasm, knowing that no matter what talent they have, they'll still lose at least 2 games a year because their coaches are complete friggin' knuckleheads.
January 04, 2010 01:00PM
Huskers returnin' 21 next year!

BOO YAA! for a crappie season, it turned out ok!
January 04, 2010 01:03PM
ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!
January 05, 2010 04:33PM
Yeesh. I liked y'all better when you were "the irrelephants." Don't worry. We'll getcha back to that place sooner or later.
January 07, 2010 11:45PM
That might take a while. ROLL TIDE!!!!!

rWc3523
January 08, 2010 08:04AM
CONGRATS TO ALL YOU GUMPS!!!!!! AND TO OUR P-COLA PLAYERS WAY TO REPRESENT. 14-0 BABY!!!! PERFECTION THAT SIMPLE!!!!
January 08, 2010 09:32AM
Well, the gumps tried real hard to embarrass the SEC again this year. Fortunately, they were able to hang on and even make the score look good against Texas' freshman backup QB and his 4 INT's.

I'd like to thank Mark Ingram again for all of the money he made me this year. Thanks, buddy. maybe we can team up again next year.

Now, on to the NFL playoffs.
January 08, 2010 11:45PM
The game spoke for itself.

14-0 #13 and the Heisman.

What else can a Bama fan say?
Anonymous User
January 09, 2010 09:51AM
Well, it's not a college pick, but Bluff Magee's lock of the year is

Baltimore +3 1/2 over New England.

I had a dream the score was Ravens 40, NE 0 in the 3rd quarter. The stands had emptied of NE fans by then.

I'm also going with Packers over Arizona, Dallas -3 1/2 over Eagles, and NY Jets + 2 1/2 over the Bengals. All 4 of these games can't be bookie traps.
January 09, 2010 09:59AM

One of those people, huh? Okay then. We got 9.

ETA: I thought this was a joke when I saw it.

[sports.espn.go.com]

WoW. Classy.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/09/2010 10:09AM by blueboy.
January 09, 2010 10:14AM
I don't want to know what this is.

January 09, 2010 10:26AM
blueboy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> #13
>
> One of those people, huh? Okay then. We got 9.
>
> ETA: I thought this was a joke when I saw it.
>
> [sports.espn.go.com]
> 8
>
> WoW. Classy.

HAHAHA how REDNECK
January 09, 2010 01:21PM
blueboy Wrote:
> #13
>
> One of those people, huh? Okay then. We got 9.
>
> ETA: I thought this was a joke when I saw it.
>
> [sports.espn.go.com]
> 8
>
> WoW. Classy.

Can't stand it, can you? Especially after all your "gump" bullshit all year. Too bad, littleboy.

Better luck next year.
January 09, 2010 01:22PM
blueboy Wrote:
> I don't want to know what this is.
>
> [img.skitch.com]
> rwgbukc.jpg

A player with cramps?

get over it, already.

Keep telling us how much money you won.
January 09, 2010 07:50PM
Actually, as I was looking and laughing at the slideshow of all the morbidly obese or otherwise disturbing rednecks posing - at Wal Mart - with the trophy, I just said to myself "this is the pinnacle of Alabama experience. Let it be, man."

See you next year, gumps. That name won't change.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/09/2010 07:54PM by blueboy.
Anonymous User
January 16, 2010 08:14AM

Maybe my pick of the year Baltimore upsetting New England last week isn't as exciting as treasury prices to this reporter, but then again this is the NCAA thread.

Anyway for those of you who need to beat your bookie this week, here's your Bluff Magee Profitable Picks TM forecast

New Orleans -7 over AZ
Colts -6 1/2 over Baltimore

Dallas +3 over Minnesota
San Diego -7 1/2 over NY Jets
January 16, 2010 08:29PM
Well, the first one worked out for you, and the second looks good, but the other two are going to cost you, imo. I think Dallas loses this week and SD wins, but only by 3 or 4.
Anonymous User
January 17, 2010 09:59PM
Yep I thought the Jets had shot their load in the first round. And I thought Dallas's defense was better than that. Saints/Colts Supa Bowl???
January 18, 2010 10:56AM
2 big problems for the Saints. One - even when they were at 100%, they had one big flaw. Their kick coverage was lackluster, and they can't drag ass against Harvin, or the Vikes will dominate the field position all day. Two - the Vikes have a great D-line, and can pass rush against even a good line, as they proved. The Saints O-line will give Brees time, but not every play as before. When he gets an opportunity, Brees will have to make the most of it, while minimizing the damage and not making big mistakes when the protection breaks down.
Anonymous User
January 18, 2010 03:22PM
Well, it's a good thing Bush is a free agent after this year because now he's quit dancing and starting lowering his prima donna shoulders into the hole. Don't forget the Saints can run the ball too, and all the running backs are in fairly good health and well rested...the Saints basically snoozed through the 2nd half, so they'll have fresh legs. I think the edge will be in the Saint coaching staff.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 34
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013