Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

NCAA Football Picks!

Posted by head 
Re: NCAA Football Picks!
November 09, 2009 08:12PM
if i remember right, Auburn beat both mississippi teams this year, didn't we? war eagle, haters.
leo
November 09, 2009 08:50PM
mike sidebottom Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> WOW!!!! Blue boy thats some serious whining; i
> mean don't take me wrong but don't you think you
> could take any game or even any play and find
> something illegal going on; i know that when i
> played even that long ago i would do anything the
> officials would let me until i got caught. I will
> assure you that for any infractions on one side
> you will find just as many on the other; maybe
> bama was just a little bit better than l.s.u. IM
> JUST SAYING!!!! and trust me i could care less
> about either one of them im a seminole and we suck
> PERIOD!!!! but it aint the fault of the zebra's.

AMEN!
November 09, 2009 08:58PM
blueboy Wrote:
> Um, sorry dude, but that was an interception. The
> announcers knew it, everyone in the stadium knew
> it and everyone watching on TV knew it.
>
> As for your moronic observation of Lee's INT,
> yeah, he threw one when LSU was down 9 and needed
> to pass every down. No one is saying that LSU
> would have scored, but they deserved to be given
> the chance after what was a legit turnover.
>
> Sorry you've curled up into your delusional little
> Gump world, but the SEC agenda has become clear,
> even to the national media. Enjoy it while it
> lasts, but don't ever think that there's no
> favoritism. We've seen it all year long.
>
> Oh, and I noticed that the Gumps came running
> immediately to this forum after the game. On
> Saturday night, to make multiple posts. Nice
> social lives y'all got there.
Maybe we should let
> Bama win the BCSNC, so you don't all kill
> yourselves, having nothing else to live for and
> all.

LoL! yep, couldn't resist rubbing it on with all the LSU BS that's posted here. Had to do it fast so my son and I could get to the UNA game. Nice four overtime loss, but we're still in the playoffs. Then it was off to hear a couple of bands across the river. Probably got in about 2:30 a.m. You still want to comment on "social lives" smarta$$?

Russ Corey

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/09/2009 09:05PM by Russ3523.
November 09, 2009 10:01PM
LOL! No. You're a weekend stallion.
November 09, 2009 11:28PM
yall crack me up--thats alright Bama, you'll meet my horns at Pasadena and then we'll see whats up----as long as we don't have SEC refs ;)-
November 10, 2009 12:57AM
All this talk about Florida beating Alabama this year is all that it is!!! JUST TALK!!! Florida hasn't proven a thing to me yet. They have only played 1 (yes I said ONE) ranked team all year and Alabama has played 4 ranked teams. But what is real funny to me is Losing teams ( yes that would be LSU) look for excuses why they lost but winning teams (Alabama) don't look for excuses. If you want to talk about bad calls and point them out , then I suggest you watch the game again and look at the calls that weren't called that should have went against Lsu (yes there were quite a few). So all you HATERS and WHINERS out there, STFU!!! take the loss and do better next week. Oh and yes if you want to talk about bad calls....Just ask the Georgia Bulldogs about the celebration penalty( which clearly wasn't a penalty) that was thrown on them that helped LSU win!!! So I assume that was ok then right!!! I didn't hear ya'll whining about that. So STFU!!! Take the loss and learn from it...

ROLL TIDE ROLL
November 10, 2009 01:57AM
Yeah, I've heard too much about the UGA penalty. I agree that it was BS, but it was called with 1:09 left in the game. Holliday took the kickoff and ran it back to midfield. LSU scored 23 seconds later, and then got called for the same BS penalty. They then kicked off to UGA, which had exactly TWICE as much time to work with, but they didn't have Holliday, and were instead dropped at the 25.

"Winning teams don't look for excuses?" No sh!t, huh. Wonder why that is. Possibly because they won. Wow, more astute observations from the Gump brain trust. Keep them coming.

A loss is a loss, and I don't lose sleep over it. It just aggravates me that UF and Bama fans seem bent on convincing themselves that they don't see what the rest of the country does.

Oh, and a link to the "many" penalties and no calls that went LSU's way, please?
November 10, 2009 02:45AM
all of this is not whining, i just don't understand why any bama fan wouldn't agree that it was an interception and it would have at least given LSU a chance, whether lsu won or not,, at least agree that it was a bad call.

Terry Zeringue
November 10, 2009 11:06AM
relax little cubbies, if that situation would have been reversed, all those toddlers, excuse me tiders, would be one here saying the same thing you are now and every single one of the KNOW IT
ESP
November 10, 2009 11:19AM
IT DIDNT COME DOWN TO ONE PLAY THAT LSU GOT BEAT!!!! ROLL TIDE!!!! Now FLorida? They are not #1. BCS SCHEDULING? SOFT SCHEDULE for points? We have played many ranked teams and oponents like TN. that still are quite good despite being unranked. Same with MSU coming up and Auburn. BAMA has proven week after week that we are the best in the nation!!!! C'MONNNNNN MANNNNNN!!!!!!! LSUWHO? That is old news two years in a row!!! Maybe in two more years!!! LOL : )
November 10, 2009 12:02PM
To the LSwho fans:

You all look like this...

November 10, 2009 12:24PM
aaaahhhhwwwwwwwww!!!!!! thats so cute!!!!!
November 10, 2009 03:30PM
Very original, once again. Good luck, someday experiencing an original thought. It might happen for you, but it's not likely.
ww
November 10, 2009 03:48PM
Bama D clearly dominated the LSU O. Plain and simple - conspiracies or not.

Quitcherbitchin
November 10, 2009 03:53PM
Yes they dominated when lsu lost their starting QB (first drive of the second half)

Plain and simple LSU intercepted that ball with just under 6 min left and only down 5

Plain and simple LSU did end up losing the game, but has more games this season.

Terry Zeringue
November 10, 2009 05:49PM
RMFT

BMB
November 10, 2009 06:04PM
BMBH!!!!! you coming to the Christmas classic ?????
November 10, 2009 08:56PM
blueboy Wrote:
> Very original, once again. Good luck, someday
> experiencing an original thought. It might happen
> for you, but it's not likely.

what a prick. just sayin'
November 10, 2009 10:25PM
Russ3523 Wrote:
> blueboy Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Very original, once again. Good luck, someday
> > experiencing an original thought. It might
> happen
> > for you, but it's not likely.
>
>
> what a prick. just sayin'

He knows that Russ. Haters. All of the Tiggers.
November 10, 2009 11:16PM
Pot/kettle, Russ.

I'm surprised you even post in here, seeing as how it's so beneath you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/10/2009 11:20PM by blueboy.
November 10, 2009 11:20PM
WOW I agree with Russ.

WAR EAGLE

leo
November 11, 2009 02:34AM
i love how ya'll just ignore my post and just comment on blueboy's

Terry Zeringue
November 11, 2009 07:54PM
TheZinger Wrote:
> Yes they dominated when lsu lost their starting QB
> (first drive of the second half)
>
> Plain and simple LSU intercepted that ball with
> just under 6 min left and only down 5
>
> Plain and simple LSU did end up losing the game,
> but has more games this season.

This one? The game was pretty close and yeah, the Tide took advantage of the situation when they knocked out some key players. But that's not uncommon. It's part of the game.

The call was made and we can only speculate what might have happened if LSU had the ball. The point was made that the Tide had been holding the TIgers in the second half and they might not have been able to score with a backup quarterback.

Lastly, yep. LSU lost, but has more games. The Tide won and better concentrate on Mississippi State or they'll end up like Oregon against Stanford last week. They will still play Florida in the SEC Championship, but a couple of losses would take some of the luster off that game.

rWc3523
November 12, 2009 03:13AM
I just want the Tide fans to admit that it was an interception, hell, BAMA won the game, why not just come out and say what EVERYONE knows: it WAS an interception.

Terry Zeringue
November 12, 2009 12:39PM
Hey Terry....after further review of the play...The replay booth chose to go with the call on the field. I respect that decision!! If there is sufficient evidence to overturn the ruling then that would have been done. But from me looking at the replay over and over again( you should do the same), it's not real clear whether his foot was touching the out of bounds line (clearly see his foot in bound partially). The rule states that the foot HAS to be COMPLETELY in bounds , not any part of it touching WHITE paint (which clearly you can't tell). And that so-called mark on the field extends into the white line, so you really can't say that it didn't touch white at same time....But I will say that was one heck of a catch!!!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!
November 12, 2009 12:43PM
The replay from behind shows pretty good where his feet are, but that was one hell of a game and bama got the job done.

Terry Zeringue
November 12, 2009 01:10PM
blueboy Wrote:
> Pot/kettle, Russ.
>
> I'm surprised you even post in here, seeing as how
> it's so beneath you.

What makes you say that?

rWc3523
November 12, 2009 01:47PM
Huskers.......19 yards total offens is ALL we need!!

Naw.....it was GRIFF's Birthday! And that's all it takes with such Husker Karma to drop Oklahoma!!!!
ESP
November 12, 2009 03:04PM
IT WAS NO INTERCEPTION!!! There was proof!!! First refs witnessed it and said no catch!!! Then also they went to the cameras for help and once again ruled it was no catch!!! THATS ALL THE PROOF NEEDED!!! NO INTERCEPTION!!!! AHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!! ROLL TIDE!!!! What BAMA fan will admit differently. ARE YOU SERIOUS?! CMON ZINGER.... ROLL TIDE!!!!!!! lol!! Lucky for you and all teams we have played that we have a questionable QB. Otherwise yall would have been blown out. But, in his defense. The TIDE has not lost. So, even with Mcelroy making bad throws he has not cost us the game. They just put it in the hands of other players. YEAH BAMA IS NUMBER ONE BABY!!!!!!!!! ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!! In relation to Discgolf I had my 41st ace the other day!!!! YEAH BABY!!!! OH YEAH... What the heck is up with college football players taking up armed robbery these days? OOPSSSSSSS!!!!!!!
November 12, 2009 03:48PM
just as blind as the refs i see

Terry Zeringue
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 20
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013