Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

NCAA Football Picks!

Posted by head 
Re: NCAA Football Picks!
November 22, 2009 08:08PM
We'll see on Dec. 5, Dillon.

rWc3523
November 22, 2009 10:35PM
Sorry. I've been on the road all day.

I'd be pissed if LSU had blown a title shot with that loss, but I feel kinda good. Now, the rest of the LSU nation can't argue what I've known for 5 years. Les Miles is a total f-ing knucklehead, and now I won't have to endure him in BR for much longer.

I'd also like to thank Mark Ingram and the Bama defense for making me the 2009 SEC Fantasy champion after their squashing of UT-C yesterday. That's another 1,900 bucks for me, second year in a row. Thanks, boys.
November 23, 2009 12:19AM
Ya gotta love Russ , he's a flip flop. Whatever teams in the lead he's on it. Dillon, I got ya vibe. Honestly Bamas the team to beat in the SEC. Hope it comes down to them an TEXAS. At that point I think it's time for the roaming knome to shave something!
November 23, 2009 12:22AM
But then again, he aint man enough to show up on Friday! Im just saying!
November 23, 2009 12:56AM
Dillon_Gourley Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It sure as hell ain't Bama.

Why don't you provide a FACT 1st Dillon...instead of your weak ass opinion. Just like Ole Miss was gonna wax our ass? I think we have seen how 11 games have turned out this year for Bama thus far. Let's see how it plays out before stating some post as FACT!
November 23, 2009 09:26AM
So I heard on the news there was a KKK rally on campus @ Ole Miss last Saturday. What a sad world we live in.
November 23, 2009 10:31AM
TX can bite my Cornhusker arse!!!

Reality check......

but it will be a great game, and if they('Hoe-rns) don't show up, the Huskers will win the Big 12!!!! And create a total screw job of the BCS!!

Go TCU, Cincinnatti beat Pitt! and rollon Boise Herd!

Considerin' our start.....I'll take LSWho in a good bowl game....or a re-match with Ole Miss........

Big 12 v. SEC usually agood game whomever it is....
November 23, 2009 01:15PM
Soon as FL beats AL I will find this forum and post TIDE GOT ROLLED EVERYDAY UNTIL NEXT SEASON.

MARK MY WORDS.
November 23, 2009 01:17PM
November 23, 2009 02:41PM
and you gotta act childish like Wildman,,, gotta post facts,, WHAT??? You keep saying LSU quarterback is scared, that's not a fact. He's prob taken more sacks than anyone in the SEC, and MOST of them are because he holds onto the ball instead of throwing it.

Terry Zeringue
November 23, 2009 03:51PM
Your right Griff, it will prob a better game than most people think. UT better show up ready to play, Nebraska's D is good. It's funny how all you knuckleheads come on here and talk about how the Big 12 is nothing but offense and dont play any defense. There's 3 really good defense's in the Big 12 this year, with tons of great quarterbacks, but we've played nothing but cream puffs.

Granted our schedule is a little soft this year, but it's not our fault Arkansas backed out on us, Wisconsin was also sched to play this year but backed out also because we couldnt make the return trip for 3 years. Ohh, btw Utah was asked when one of the openings cam up, but they said no thanks, and we had to find late replacements. Another thing, those teams Fla and Bama played this past week were powerhouses weren't they---and Fla has a couple more they already played.

Like I said--with posters like Wildman we love it---no one give us a chance-----JUST LIKE IN 2005
November 23, 2009 04:12PM
yea j it was pathetic! They were there about 10 min and they were booed off campus.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/23/2009 04:14PM by head.
November 24, 2009 08:21AM
You going to Vegas Head? Dixon -vs- DMc for the Connerly. Our chance to avenge last year's stomping!! Should be a good one. Anyone want to wager on how long it takes Tyson to fumble/throw a pick?

Can we get a little hockey smack going since the Dawgs have put the beat down on the Rebs the last two meetings. Looking to roast some hog in January.
November 24, 2009 09:14AM
my picks

1.west virg.------ 27 pitt------- 24

2. bama-------- 21 aub.------14

3. fla------------ 45 f.s.u.---- 17 (OUCH!!!!)

4. lsu----------28 ark.-------14

5. ga. tech-- 38 ga.--------17

6. miss-------31 miss st.----14

7. ill.---------- 24 cinn.-------- 21 (my upset pick)
November 24, 2009 10:03AM
Not going to Vegas but I will be in starkpatch Saturday. Snead may have fun sat cause it looks like Mallet did.

I say he turns the ball over at least 1 time in 1st quarter
November 24, 2009 06:31PM
BAMA 35 THEM 7 ..........RMFT

BMB
November 24, 2009 06:37PM
Not going to be that easy this year FATBOY. Bama better play the game of the season or they will not be 11-0

War Eagle
leo

I do still want Mark to win the Heisman
November 24, 2009 07:10PM
leo!!!!!! way to dream!!!!! b-hole your dreaming; it's going to be close.
November 24, 2009 07:53PM
I mean 12 -0 They did just beat that high school
November 24, 2009 07:58PM
C'mon, this is Auburn we're talking about! ; )

34-13 Alabama

rWc3523
November 25, 2009 06:02PM
US 35 them 7 [WAGER?

BMB
November 25, 2009 06:12PM
BAMA 34 Barn 10

Then on to Gator Meat!
November 25, 2009 06:41PM
You mean Elephant meat ???

Which is what you'll be having tomorrow ?
November 26, 2009 12:43PM
Dillon_Gourley Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You mean Elephant meat ???
>
> Which is what you'll be having tomorrow ?

LOL! > NOPE!
November 26, 2009 01:36PM
dillon, you a funny little guy. if i remember right,every week you say bama is going to lose next week. well we dang sure aint sweating any mississippi team,or alabama team. talk is cheap, punk. we still 11-0 and nothing you say or do is gonna change that. just admit the envy,lil buddy. dadgum shame mississippi doesn't have any football teams to contend with the rest of the football world. suck it up cupcake,and keep on hating.

# 2 ........11-0...............sukit
jmart
November 26, 2009 04:32PM
MOBZ, Bama will most likely beat Auburn and Florida and probably Texas...but lets not forget only 12 months ago your bama team shamed the entire SEC with a blow out to UTAH. While the "Mississippi" team was kicking around the most powerful offense in country.I do believe the "Mississippi" team contends week in and week out. Ole Miss lost 2 games this season that that probably should have won. And won one that they probably should have lost. IF 9-4 and possibly 10-3 in the SEC ain't contending...I don't know what is. If that be the case, Bama hasn't contended since 1993.
November 27, 2009 01:39PM
ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!
November 27, 2009 02:11PM
Hey Dillon Auburn might take care of them before Fla can.
November 27, 2009 05:00PM
WOW auburns game management was as bad as lsu last week
November 27, 2009 05:03PM
@#$%& Alabama.......gotta depend on FSU now.

"HOGMAN"
HyZer Nation
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 14
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013