Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

NCAA Football Picks!

Posted by head 
Re: NCAA Football Picks!
November 03, 2009 11:25AM
Hey Head,

We can't beat a top 25 team at home. How many of those you guys take down in Oxford? I'm predicting that State and Ole Miss will both need the Egg Bowl to go bowling. Our team's on the way up though so I feel pretty good talking about a 4-6 win season. At least we don't have the pre-season hype and the super gay SI cover to down play after sneaking into Shreveport. :)

Roundball's coming and we are going to brutalize the West this year, especially if Sidney gets eligible.

Not sure Snead is the biggest problem. He has no outlet when the pressure is on. Who knew Wallace was so good. I didn't.
November 04, 2009 09:56AM
I knew Wallace was good and now Big Ben and the Steelers know it to. Snead is a major problem he has people to throw it to but he cant think under pressure but O well no biggie. They hype didnt bother me because I knew we were still Ole Miss. I wouldnt get too excited about State on the up and up. State needs a QB and they better find an RB replacement. Without Dixon Kentucky would have killed yall.

Its kinda odd seeing them pick State and OM as the top two in the west but I dont know much about BB, It is the worst time of year. No Football and usually raining and cold to play Dg. Plus BB sucks as a sport.

If only Nutt would have been using Dexter Mac like he has the last 2 games he would be Heisman! haha over 500 yards in 2 games
November 04, 2009 11:28AM
College basketball sucks? I guess if you have been an Ole Miss fan forever and played in the hubcap it would. You can't beat the Hump on SEC Saturday showdowns. I can't fathom someone not liking basketball.

We have a quarterback, his name is Tyler Russell. You know the guy that was voted Mississippi's best player last year, the guy that led his team to the State championship where they broke a little ol' school's 89 game win streak. Don't you know him? Oh and after we take Snead and company out in the egg bowl Mr. Cameron Newton will make his commit official and that gives us two. Oh and how about former Miami signee Daniel Stegall that is getting used to playing football after a pro baseball stint. He walked on this year and will be backup. Relf is back too, though I suspect at TE. Not to bad if you ask me.

Running backs: we are covered without Dixon. Elliot will be 100% next year, bad injury and 3 seniors ahead of him. 4 star(Connor) out of LA already here, JUCO from Gulf Coast coming after Christmas. We will be a little slow here but it will be just fine.

Mullen is a coach that is young and learning as we go but he will have it all in place over the next two seasons. Nutt, not so sure. Have looked at who all your graduating this season?

Never heard of to cold to play disc golf.
November 04, 2009 01:29PM
Being an Ole Miss fan has nothing to do with me not liking basketball. I think it is a boring sport to watch along with hockey.

We have a QB if Nutt will bench Snead and he is a tru freshman along with runningback Rodney Scott and WR Patt Patterson.

But as like we wont have a Duece ever again State will never have as good as runningback as Dixon. I wish we could get to a year where the Egg Bowl meant whoever wins goes to atlanta but we will have to wait tilll another season to find that scenario. Dont count us out in the Egg Bowl just because we are wishy washy. We will be ready for 3 games for sure this year, Arkansas, LSU, and State. We already looked like last year agains Ark so hopefully they will do the same against LSU and MSU. But either way it is getting to close to end of season and it sucks we will be without football for a year.

Not really too cold for DG but I hate playing in the rain and that is all that has been going on lately.
November 04, 2009 02:07PM
LSU 26 BAMA 17
November 04, 2009 02:11PM
We have already had better than Dixon. He may lead the stats but he wasn't near as good as some of these guys: Norwood, Johnson, McGee(RIP). Can you imagine Norwood behind the line we have this year? The next record Dixon is trying to break is the single season yards record held by JJ Johnson, who happened to set that record in 9 and half games. I think Dixon could have done it if not for DUI suspension for JSU game.

You might have some up and comers but Senior leadership is hard to replace in one season. Take a look at the UM roster, you guys lose 24 off the two deep with names like: Hodge, McCluster, Lewis, Hardy, Jerry, Armour, Green, Trahan, Hartmann, Eason, Tillman, Green. That is a huge hit.
November 04, 2009 02:47PM
I think we will be ok we got good replacements for Hodge and McCluster already they just have to learn a lil bit and they are doing that right now and Hardy plays 2nd String line right now and we did good without him last year. Lewis is gonna suck losing him tho and Jerry too
November 04, 2009 06:40PM
RMFT

BMB
November 04, 2009 07:42PM
BAMA==== 27 LSD====== 14
November 04, 2009 07:50PM
Mike,
I thought the goverment drug tested yall, but i must be wrong by your above comment.
Keith B.
November 04, 2009 07:51PM
Great pick Mike. I don't have a clue what that Eddie dude was thinking. Maybe he is dyslexic
November 04, 2009 07:55PM
Bama,

Ya'll put the crack pipe down!!!!! You will lose and badly!!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!

AROUND THE BOWL AND DOWN THE HOLE!!!!!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!
November 04, 2009 08:03PM
The only crack that Bama can see is the crack in your defense.The same crack that Ingram will run through all day for TD'S !!!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
November 04, 2009 11:27PM
Not Football.. But..

TUSCALOOSA – Niala Harris drove the lane and hit a contested layup with three seconds remaining to give North Alabama a 68-67 road victory over Alabama Wednesday evening in women’s basketball exhibition play

-will
November 05, 2009 07:27AM
PinSeeker,I am not a Gambling man but for the right price and a few points ( since your so sure of a BAMA win) lets wager.Post it here for all to see!!!! I'll let ya know
November 05, 2009 09:49AM
why the points?????

my picks

1.ark----- 27 s. carolina----- 21

2.gators---- 48 vandy----- 14

3.bama--- 34 lsd----- 24

4.nebraska--17 ok.----- 16 (slight upset)

5.f.s.u.---37 clem----- 34 (another upset)
November 05, 2009 10:01AM
You want to know what's funny Eddie? YOU!! Your bold prediction of a 9 point spread over the Tide was funny. You are the one that predicted a 9 point victory and now you ask for points?LMAO!! See why I think you are funny.That to me seems like you are scared. Truthfully I don't blame you for being scared since you will be going against one of the best defenses in the country with LSU's unpredictable offense. That being said I'm not a gambling man either, but can see giving you a couple of points for the sake of your fear and the thought of attacking your pride! My wager would not be monetary but surely would be priceless. YOU wearing a BAMA shirt( even though I'm sure you are a closet Bama fan just on the wrong side of town for it) for the next 3 SN tournies that you attend when LSU loses would be a great wager. I would do the opposite if LSU happens to win. But hey,the ball is in your court now. In the mean time go back to the closet and put on your Bama shirt and imagine how much better it would feel to wear it with pride!!!

ROLL TIDE BABY!!!
November 05, 2009 11:15AM
YEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! Mike!

Huskers just GOTTA have that one! OKlahoma goin' down ON MY BIRTHDAY NO LESS!

It must occur.....then we can get to Bowlin' in the "Who Gives a Hoot" Bowl!!! Griff
November 05, 2009 04:38PM
Pinseeker, your on!!! Last time i made a bet like that was November 6 1993.I do beleive my BAMA buddies are still enjoying their jerseys.I gave one a Orange bowl Jersey from our 21-20 loss to Nebraska and the other a Peach Bowl Jersey.For you I do have a few of my two sisters golden girl uniforms.Since your so sure i am scared we'll go me in a BAMA JERSEY or you in a GOLDEN GIRL UNIFORM.What ya think???? EDDIE
November 05, 2009 08:08PM
Delusional LSU fans. You are going to lose again and love it so shut your mouth and pick a team that can really play some football. Not a bunch of FAGS kissing on camera

Leo Otto
WAR EAGLE
November 05, 2009 08:09PM
LSU - 17
Bama - 13

Ark. - 22
USC - 20

UF - 49
Vandy - 9

Upset: NW over Iowa.

By the way, merely beating the spread doesn't count as an "upset."
November 06, 2009 10:41AM
The Guarantee

The week was Bama and the Tide stood strong,
The game had been anticipated all year long

As the week went by and the tensions grew high
You couldn’t help but be proud that Les Miles was our guy

In Tuscaloosa, Nicky sat back and said LSU has no chance,
All the while in Red Stick the mad hatter was planning his advance

The pundits would say the Gators and Tide will meet in the end,
But LSU possessed the eye of the tiger is what they didn't comprehend

But Bama has Jones, Ingram and Mt Cody you see
Theres no way in hell the tigers can match up with all three

Then theres the Great Nick Saban, the living legend on display
How in the hell could he be outcoached on that day

Down on the bayou the tigers smiled at the nonsense and remained low key

They possessed a swagger and a simple guarantee
Come Saturday when your bayou bengals step onto that field
Every d@mn tide flaw and inconsistency will be revealed

You must realize these tigers have something the tide does not
An innate ability to win and overcome when others cannot

This week is for all the marbles , the king of the west
The tide will be hurting because the tigers are the best

The game will end with the purple and gold on top
And Bama will prove they were just a flop

The coaches will meet at centerfield to Nicks dismay
Les Miles will exclaim proudly "Nick, Have a great Day!"??

By Beaux Didley

Terry Zeringue
November 06, 2009 05:32PM
Saw that on your Facebook, Terry. Nice. Hope it comes true.
November 06, 2009 07:32PM
November 07, 2009 06:14PM
Quess Bama pays the refs. better than LSU does Ya'll couldnt win chit if it weren't for the refs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Total BS go ahead and brag but yall know the refs gave it to yall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F BAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the SEC refs.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
November 07, 2009 06:15PM
Have a nice rest of the season LSU!!

ROLL @#$%& TIDE!!!!

rWc3523
November 07, 2009 06:39PM
Keith Bodin Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Bama,
>
> Ya'll put the crack pipe down!!!!! You will lose
> and badly!!
>
> ROLL TIDE ROLL!!
>
> AROUND THE BOWL AND DOWN THE HOLE!!!!!
>
> ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!

We darn near had a 2-1 advantage bin total yards. Send us a postcard from the Music City or Peach Bowl.

Team Statistics
Tigers Crimson Tide
First Downs 13 23
Passing 6 12
Rushing 7 10
Penalty 0 1
Third Down Efficiency 5-14 4-13
Fourth Down Efficiency 0-1 1-1
TOTAL NET YARDS 265 453
Total Plays 55 71
Average Gain Per Play 4.8 6.4
NET YARDS RUSHING 110 180
Rushes 28 37
Average Per Rush 3.9 4.9
NET YARDS PASSING 155 273
Completions-Attempts 14-27 19-34
Yards Per Pass Play 5.7 8.0
Times Sacked 2 0
Yards Lost to Sacks 13 0
Had Intercepted 1 1
PUNTS 8 4
Average Punt 47.0 37.8
PENALTIES 8 4
Penalty Yards 58 22
FUMBLES 0 0
Fumbles Lost 0 0
November 07, 2009 06:42PM
blueboy Wrote:
> LSU - 17
> Bama - 13
>
> Ark. - 22
> USC - 20
>
> UF - 49
> Vandy - 9
>
> Upset: NW over Iowa.
>
> By the way, merely beating the spread doesn't
> count as an "upset."

Go with a winner little boy blue. ROLL TIDE. LSU scored 13 and our O gave ya 2. You are lucky it was only a 9 point loss, instead of a 23 like it should have been. GMAC missed 2 easy TD throws.
November 07, 2009 06:42PM
Eddie Daigle Wrote:
> LSU 26 BAMA 17

Right point spread but you mistyped Bama as the winner.

ROLL TIDE BABY!
November 07, 2009 06:43PM
Keith Bodin Wrote:
> Quess Bama pays the refs. better than LSU does
> Ya'll couldnt win chit if it weren't for the
> refs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> Total BS go ahead and brag but yall know the refs
> gave it to yall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> F BAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the SEC
> refs.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you were the better team, you'd have been ahead instead of down 21-15. Send us a postcard from the Peach Bowl or Music City. LMAO!!!!!!!

ROLL TIDE BABY!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 23
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013