Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

WHO DAT!?!

Posted by MassiveJ 
Re: WHO DAT!?!
January 21, 2010 08:42PM
can't wait tell sunday!!! ohhhhhh my!!!!! this is the only time i enjoy pro football. cause every man on that field at this point is back in college ball. think about it.
January 22, 2010 08:49AM
January 23, 2010 04:53PM
If the Saints win, they do not stand a chance against the Colts. GOOO COLTS!
January 23, 2010 06:57PM
if the colts win they don't have a chance against the saints; PERIOD!!!!
January 24, 2010 09:22PM
blueboy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Who that, indeed. We're going to the Superbowl
> this year.

WHO DAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
January 24, 2010 09:56PM
© Audrey Marks - © All Rights Reserved

[www.acadianaparkdiscgolf.com]
[www.acadianadga.org]
[www.pipscause.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/24/2010 10:55PM by misterbogey.
January 24, 2010 10:00PM
WHO THE MO FO DAT!!!!!! I WILL GIVE THE JET'S CREDIT THEY COULD HAVE WON!!!
January 24, 2010 11:48PM

© Audrey Marks - © All Rights Reserved

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/24/2010 11:48PM by misterbogey.
January 25, 2010 07:19AM
ONE MORE STEP!!!!!!!!
January 25, 2010 09:42AM
Congrats Who Dats.....

7 turnovers, 4 unforced.....c'est la vie......

I wonder if Favre can live with knowing all he had to do was kneel - he was well within Longwell range

His last play an interception.......OUCHEE!
January 25, 2010 10:15AM
I think they were out of range after the penalty. He had to throw. It would have been about a 55 yarder.
January 25, 2010 10:59AM
I AGREE WITH BLUEBOY ON THAT ONE; I THINK THE VIKES PLAYED AS WELL AS NEEDED TO ; TO WIN; HOWEVER TURNOVERS WERE THE DIFFIRENCE.
January 25, 2010 11:06AM
gotta disagree with ya both - Longwell has hit 55 several times.....

Field Goals Player 1-19 A 1-19 M 20-29 A 20-29 M 30-39 A 30-39 M 40-49 A 40-49 M 50+ A 50+ M

Ryan Longwell 1 1 10 10 6 5 9 8 2 2
TOTAL 1 1 10 10 6 5 9 8 2 2

BUT, the penalty was a bummer - a lot of the calls were bummers......Favre had at least 5 yards if he just ran the ball....

I just hope the Who Dats gotta another level for gameplay.....time of possession and # of plays greatly faqvored the Vikings....New Orleans cannot play that way and hope to beat the Colts......there won't be that many turnovers to rely on...

but who knows.....I know I will be rootin' for the Who Dats all the way! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
January 25, 2010 12:10PM
The Vike fans have been complaining all day long. They seem to have forgotten the BS personal fouls and pass interference calls, which sustained TD drives that were stopped cold. As for the turnovers, the Saints D is coached to slap the ball out of players' hands and bait QB's into throwing bad passes. They've been doing it all year long. And you're not going to have a lot of yards, T.O.P. or first downs when turnovers and kick returns give you a short field over and over again.

Vikes were great, but their miscues were not the result of "bad luck." They needed to protect the ball and they failed to.
January 25, 2010 12:27PM
January 25, 2010 09:24PM
That's gonna leave a mark!

♪♥♫◦°°◦°°◦♫♥♪ Down in New Orleans where the Saints call home, it takes a cool Brees to rock the Dome ... On LaSalle and Poydras Streets, they beat the other teams to da mambo beat ... The Super Bowl, mambo, mambo, mambo ... The Super Bowl, mambo, mambo, mambo ... Super Bowl mambo-oooh ... down in New Orleans!!" ♪♥♫◦°°◦°°◦♫♥♪

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/25/2010 09:32PM by misterbogey.
January 25, 2010 10:41PM
Even tho the Saints will face probably the smartest football player to ever play the game when they face the Colts superbowl Sunday, they will take the win. I don't think the Colts can stop them.....plus I can't see the Colts containing the front 4 for the Saints all day long....Key to the game.......Saints rushing attack.....if they are sucessful on the ground....could be a long day for Manning and the Colts
January 27, 2010 12:46AM
A little Lafayette humor -

January 29, 2010 01:48PM
NFL is the masta' of Who Dat!
After all, it owns the phrase -
- or so it says in cease-and-desist letters
sent out to at least two local T-shirt retailers this month.

New shirt idea:
Front asks:
"Who exactly is it that states they are going to defeat
the football team from New Orleans?"
Back taunts: "Cease and desist this."
Dex
January 29, 2010 01:55PM
I am quite certian, the WHO DAT

took a life of its own in 97 when we won 7 straight, remember CHA-CHANG, I still have the shirt

N.F.L. is just showing they are Greedy Ba@#&*ds

WHO DAT WHO DAT WHO DAT

dEX
January 29, 2010 06:43PM
dex you are correct my friend; greed thats all it is; i want them to go to bourban st. and tell them to stop selling WHO DAT!!!!!
January 30, 2010 06:53PM
Please be advised of Hurricane Who Dat with Shockey waves and a strong Brees. It has already sunk a Viking ship in the Mississippi River right by the City of New Orleans . It is now Sharper than ever. This storm is heading straight for Miami . Small animals, especially Colts, should brace themselves. ... It's a Young storm, but Moore effective than most may think, including a flying Bush or two.
Anonymous User
January 31, 2010 09:49AM
Good video 13 minute NFC Championship story

[www.youtube.com]
February 01, 2010 08:54AM
Please..please learn to speak English. Why would anyone be proud to sound like an idiot? It sounds like a special redneck version of ebonics.
I have to throw this in being that I was married to some crazy, extra special (cajun version of deliverance) family that thinks looking and sounding like that is something for the family to be proud of. All I can say is wow!!! I had hoped that the Saints would not embarrass the rest of the United States in the Super Bowl....but it could not be. Just remember that this game is a world event, and the Saints are showing the rest of the world how "special" New Oleans really is. Education is key!!
February 01, 2010 11:58AM
^ Don't HATE!

You MUST be a Viking's fan....

Howz bout dis: WHOOOO DATT!!! GEAUX SAINTS!!!!!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/01/2010 12:00PM by SuperSheaps.
Dex
February 02, 2010 12:59PM
What a WORM !!!!!!!!!

Who Dat

Dex
Dex
February 02, 2010 02:38PM
It is official

The money grubbing NFL, has admitted they have NO Leagal rights to the term WHO DAT,or the fleur d lisle symbol, if they did they would have to sue St. Lous for all the Fleur D Lisle symbols they have hanging everywhere ( it is a Catholic symbol also)

Any way when the Attorney General (La.) talked to the NFL Council yesterday, it became real obvious they had no rights

So WHO DAT say the gonna beat dem Saints

Black and Gold

Dex
Ian
February 02, 2010 05:31PM
Bikeknut Wrote:
> Please..please learn to speak English. Why would
> anyone be proud to sound like an idiot? It sounds
> like a special redneck version of ebonics.
> I have to throw this in being that I was married
> to some crazy, extra special (cajun version of
> deliverance) family that thinks looking and
> sounding like that is something for the family to
> be proud of. All I can say is wow!!! I had hoped
> that the Saints would not embarrass the rest of
> the United States in the Super Bowl....but it
> could not be. Just remember that this game is a
> world event, and the Saints are showing the rest
> of the world how "special" New Oleans really is.
> Education is key!!

Dude you are acting like a fag
February 02, 2010 06:35PM
Bikeknut Wrote:
> Please..please learn to speak English. Why would
> anyone be proud to sound like an idiot? It sounds
> like a special redneck version of ebonics.
> I have to throw this in being that I was married
> to some crazy, extra special (cajun version of
> deliverance) family that thinks looking and
> sounding like that is something for the family to
> be proud of. All I can say is wow!!! I had hoped
> that the Saints would not embarrass the rest of
> the United States in the Super Bowl....but it
> could not be. Just remember that this game is a
> world event, and the Saints are showing the rest
> of the world how "special" New Oleans really is.
> Education is key!!

WHO DAT making fun of Rednecks and Deliverance?

Don't forget it was a "Redneck" who "delivered" the Vikings to the championship game!

[www.youtube.com]
February 02, 2010 07:45PM
GREAT MO FO POINT!!!!!! mr. bogey; now shut up boy!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 24
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013