Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

HOW MANY PEOPLE LIKE GILLIGAN

Posted by BRIAN B 
HOW MANY PEOPLE LIKE GILLIGAN
September 29, 2009 07:28PM
ANYONE?

BMB
Re: HOW MANY PEOPLE LIKE GILLIGAN
September 29, 2009 07:35PM
the MOBZ support gilligan. he's good people with a big keyboard,but you never have to wonder what he's thinking. isn't there a lot to be said for blountness? jmart
September 29, 2009 07:40PM
He is my friend to Bhole.....How many people like you?

"HOGMAN"
HyZer Nation
September 29, 2009 07:46PM
I like myself... isn't that what is important?

"You and me are here alone face flat along the edge of the glass
But I'm not here to preach, I'm just sick of thugs
My parents made me strong to look up that glass"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take me to the window and understand
I got a rocking chair in my skin.
And every time the wind blows
It brings me down to meet the mood I'm in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SN Top25 Bag Tag database
BRDGA Top10 Bag Tag database
MADGA Top10 Bag Tag database
SFC Top10 Bag Tag database
Anonymous User
September 29, 2009 08:39PM
I respect Kevin for helping us out and think he is the right person for the job at hand.
September 29, 2009 09:02PM
keith you are such a bidness man,why aren't you this nice in person? ;)
jmart
September 29, 2009 10:06PM
I like Gill
September 29, 2009 11:41PM
head Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I like Gill

And that comes from a once upon a time hater! ;)

Amazing what a little peace, love and understanding will do.

September 30, 2009 12:52AM
He's fun to slap around, and well-spoken of by most people I talk to in Lafayette. We'll keep him - for now.
September 30, 2009 08:54AM
I was always partial to Ginger and Mary Ann.

rWc3523
September 30, 2009 03:44PM
Well that's 5 people. anymore so i can complete my survey.5 out of 100 not bad.

BMB
September 30, 2009 03:48PM
I like Gilligan ( I just prefer the Gilligan in person).
September 30, 2009 03:57PM
hobbit489 Wrote:
> I like Gilligan ( I just prefer the Gilligan in
> person).

second that.

rWc3523
September 30, 2009 04:50PM
I'm not much different in person, you can just see me smile in person. I'm still just as upfront and honest... ask Shawn Sullivan or our local joke. ;)

B-hole... you might want to work on those statistics... they don't exactly add up.

September 30, 2009 04:51PM
Whether or not people like Gilligan is irrelevant. What is relevant is your need to make sure that everyone sees that big silver stripe on your back. Are you so alpha that you need to threaten someone's popularity with this thread. I would like to see the threads you created on improving the SN and the disc golf experience in general. It is this kind of BS that keeps people off of this forum.
September 30, 2009 07:11PM
Gilligan, I don't know you but you seem O.K. to me if you help keep the forums managed, at least you contribute positively. The problem I have with the sndg forum, and why I won't/don't participate more, is the people that constantly whine, complain and post on every thread put up. It's about 5 or 6 of you. No need for all of that. We get it. You're cool, have a witty personality (at least to your friends), are unhappy about d@mn near everything and can paste images in your postings. If everyone on here posted all of their "witty" comments and images there would be so much nonsense that the forums would be worthless. If you've got something constructive to say, by all means, do so. A "witty" comment here and there is fine too. There's just no need to express your opinion about everything mentioned on here. All the regular folks that hit this forum really don't care about all the bickering and YES, it does drive them away. We come here for questions and information......

The other thing that chaps me a tad is all the crying that goes on about spelling and how it's making disc golfers look ignorant. Really??? Ummm, I can think of quite a few things that would tarnish the disc golf community much quicker and with greater damage than spelling. If I was a potential sponsor and I came to this forum, the first thing I would notice is all the poked out bottom lips. Most people have a decent grasp that a forum is a non-formal discussion group and aren't here to check spelling. It's all about the content of postings and what they are saying, not whether it's "there or their". We're all adults here and can figure out what is meant without belittling someone that has been spelling this way for their entire adult life. I personally would much rather hang out with good people that spell bad than jerks that are superior spellers. It's just not that important overall. Disc golf should be about enjoyment and good times with friends. I think that gets overlooked often times......Now, go bogey one for me.

Mike-b
Anonymous User
September 30, 2009 07:42PM
Very well said Mike!
Keith B.
September 30, 2009 08:26PM
Nice MIKE! Maybe sticky up a box of tissue with all this crying and whinning about unimportant stuff on here! Life is too short to worry about petty chit, remember some people have no food to eat, place to sleep, NOTHING and yall cry about a non disc golf topic????? No wonder y I quit this sport...............................

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/30/2009 08:29PM by Kenny Guillot.
September 30, 2009 09:27PM
Anyone Stacey marries can't be all that bad! ;-P Gilligan is a good guy - he just needs to work on his putting - and I have the video to prove it!
September 30, 2009 09:30PM
Yes, you do sir... cost me 2nd place if not 1st!

September 30, 2009 10:00PM
Great post Mike!! I just hope it really sinks in on why we are here! I enjoy the sport and the great people that I've met since i have been playing , but sometimes this nonsense on the forum can be a little annoying
September 30, 2009 10:07PM
Brian Bakewell aka" Me, Myself & I". You disc golf obsessed,chain banging freak. You should have other things to think about rather than who likes who. LOL ! Your wife, Joy. Sorry guys, had to do it. LOL

BMB

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/30/2009 10:15PM by BRIAN B.
September 30, 2009 10:16PM
misterbogey Wrote:
> Anyone Stacey marries can't be all that bad! ;-P
> Gilligan is a good guy - he just needs to work on
> his putting - and I have the video to prove it!

Thanks Joe!!!

I like Gilligan :)
September 30, 2009 11:00PM
misterbogey Wrote:
> Anyone Stacey marries can't be all that bad! ;-P
> Gilligan is a good guy - he just needs to work on
> his putting - and I have the video to prove it!

I'd have to say upshots from within 30 next to trees... :)
September 30, 2009 11:01PM
It was MORE than 30'... I didn't get that far off the drive :(

Now, the tree... it was closer. ;)

September 30, 2009 11:42PM
Lighten up, Mike. Posting pictures is actually pretty easy.

You seem to be aggravated by a lot of things. Know what aggravates me? People who think that the way they act is the way everyone else should act. That's one thing I have and will never be guilty of. Use the site for whatever makes you happy, and avoid the things that don't. Censor the site for yourself, but don't expect everyone else to follow your lead. I respect your opinion, Mike, but that's all it really is at the end of the day - an opinion.

As for the old and worn out argument regarding sponsors, they are interested in exposing their product or services to as many people as possible, period. If all the site had to offer was cold info and a schedule of events, there would be about 10 people on here - all asleep at their computers.

ETA: And it would have been better if you'd started your own thread or replied to another one rather than post to one of the most classless threads I've seen in years. Not your fault, but this one can afford to slide away.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/30/2009 11:44PM by blueboy.
October 01, 2009 12:16AM
Blueboy
ETA: And it would have been better if you'd started your own thread or replied to another one rather than post to one of the most classless threads I've seen in years. Not your fault, but this one can afford to slide away.

I think that's as good of an endorsement as I will get from ol boy blue there. ;)

October 01, 2009 02:31AM
i don't like Gilligan and he knows this, but he likes me non the less. so i guess we are friends like John Gustafson and Max Goldman.
October 01, 2009 07:54AM
Kenny Guillot Wrote:
> to worry about
> petty chit, remember some people have no food to
> eat, place to sleep, NOTHING and yall cry about a
> non disc golf topic????? No wonder y I quit this
> sport...............................

You spelled $hit wrong.
You quit the DG because of the forum.....LAME!
October 01, 2009 09:56AM
I don't have a problem with him.

Click here to login

Online Users

DC
Guests: 15
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013