Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Bluff Magee

Posted by Da_Bubba 
Bluff Magee
October 09, 2009 09:06PM
Sorry everyone for my lack of knowledge, but who is Bluff Magee? I have been reading his post and he seems to be a very knowledgeable person. I only wish I had as much knowledge as him. He is truly a great ambassador for this sport!!! I think everyone should try to be as smart as he is. The bar has been raised! The best of the best!!!
Re: Bluff Magee
October 09, 2009 09:35PM
Maybe he is your "Bizzaro" self like in the Superman comic books or the Seinfeld episode,hum, bra?

Dangerous Don
Anonymous User
October 09, 2009 09:58PM

I'm all in
October 09, 2009 10:03PM
Thank you almighty Bluff!!!! We are so inferior to your supreme intellect in all matters, please excuse our small minds.
October 09, 2009 11:26PM
He is known in most circles as a fluffer, so I call him fluffer. He isn't a fan of the women, and he loves to brown his meat.
October 10, 2009 12:23AM
Sorry but this needs to be moved.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take me to the window and understand
I got a rocking chair in my skin.
And every time the wind blows
It brings me down to meet the mood I'm in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SN Top25 Bag Tag database
BRDGA Top10 Bag Tag database
MADGA Top10 Bag Tag database
SFC Top10 Bag Tag database
October 12, 2009 12:39PM
I think that's one of the funniest pictures I have seen here.

Duke of Disc Golf A-Number 1
[daffyshirts.com]
October 12, 2009 05:15PM
Rinkelstein Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He is known in most circles as a fluffer, so I
> call him fluffer. He isn't a fan of the women, and
> he loves to brown his meat.

Dude you are a punk arse with a hidden name! Must be the lack of brains. It is obvious you have been around the SN for less then a year and no you want to talk trash. I eagerly await meeting you!!!!!!!

October 12, 2009 05:22PM
I hate hidden ID's. I think everyone here should provide their real name, at least under their profile. Hide your email, but anonymous posting sucks.

rWc3523
October 12, 2009 05:25PM
I am in agreeance with that.

October 12, 2009 06:33PM
I was unaware that is was hidden. My name is stafford barnett. I am in Lafayette and eagerly await meeting other SN members.
October 12, 2009 06:35PM
If someone can walk me through changing the status of my name, I will do it immediately. It's ironic that you think that I am the person talking trash.
October 12, 2009 06:40PM
Stafford, you can set up your real name under "Control Center" at top and then "edit profile".

*This has nothing to do with the discussion at hand... just helping out when I know the answers.

October 12, 2009 06:46PM
Got it.
October 12, 2009 06:53PM
Rinkelstein Wrote:
> If someone can walk me through changing the status
> of my name, I will do it immediately. It's ironic
> that you think that I am the person talking trash.
Maybe it was YOUR remark about me saying something to Kevin B. and your remark about even the president has brains enough not to say something????? You know nothing about to many people on/in the SN. You would be wise to get to know some of the guys that have been around it for over 10 years and hosted and run many sn events. Then you may know why they say what they do.

Bob

October 12, 2009 06:56PM
If you thought I was implying that you have inferior intellect, I apologize.
October 12, 2009 06:57PM
To be fair... that is the default setting and Bob... your real name is essentially hidden also.

October 13, 2009 11:13PM
Mikey kernan loves george bush. I brad wells sndg forever.
October 13, 2009 11:38PM
Rinkelstein Wrote:
> If you thought I was implying that you have
> inferior intellect, I apologize.

"Apologize" now this cant be the same guy I know from Lafayette, I beleive the last time someone spoke in such a manner to you, you called them out. I can beleive what Im reading, This can not be you, never heard a 12 foot tall, 400 pounds of pure muscle man say they apologize. lol just messing with ya man.

}}}Bluff, How is it someone like you, which knowbody ever wants to here from or speak too, Is so popular on this fourm.......I think there all just huge fans and not willing to admitt it.

And yes I know there will problobly be some bashing of me now cause I have no problem with either of these guys. So I guess ill give you some more ammo for your soon to be post. Im also a fan of gilligan, hogman and the rest of these guys that have not been in Southern Nationals long enough to satisfy some of you oldtimers.
October 14, 2009 12:00AM
haha... good point because I actually remember him saying "I do not apologize..." during a round at Flanacher. ;)

October 14, 2009 08:57AM
In my defense, I may have said that I don't apologize to you.
October 14, 2009 09:59AM
Which in itself is an internal apology......because ya cared enough to think of him in the first place!

OUCHEE!!

Comedic gold!
October 14, 2009 11:49AM
Bluff is a longtime DG TD, course designer and player, who is totally different in person. I happen to like the crazy online persona, but opinions vary.

I just wish we could get another Disc Golf Wars episode.
October 14, 2009 06:50PM
good call boy!!!! i think mikey was actually going to make me smart in the next episode; im in waiting.
October 14, 2009 07:30PM
blueboy Wrote:
> Bluff is a longtime DG TD, course designer and
> player, who is totally different in person. I
> happen to like the crazy online persona, but
> opinions vary.
>
I prefer the "in person" Mikey.

The guy online is a jerk.

"but opinions vary."

rWc3523
Anonymous User
October 14, 2009 08:10PM
Funny, I prefer the online Russ to the real one.
October 14, 2009 10:24PM
October 14, 2009 10:57PM
Key board heroes abound on this sight. Some would call it two faced. (if you think I talking about you, I probably am.)
October 14, 2009 11:01PM
Site*

May 01, 2010 05:28PM
Here is the REAL Bluff

[www.time.com]

sorry Bluff, couldnt resist
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 31
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013