Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Happy B'day

Posted by CharlieNchains 
Happy B'day
November 04, 2009 09:09PM
I got a thing about birthdays......some are big, and some aren't worth mentioning. 13 is big (you're finally a teenager)...16 is big (you get your drivers licence)....21 is pretty big (you're an adult, you get to vote, you get to drink..LEAGALLY....lol).....25 is kind of big (you've been around for a quarter of a century)..............................then you go by 10's...............30 (nothing big, just a birthday)....................40 (nothing big, just another birthday)..............BUT 50..???That is the SHIZ--NIT........A Half a century.. OLD, Been there, done that, wrote the book, bought the t'shirt all that crap!!!!! The reason I'm saying all this stuff is cause.....TOMORROW, November 5th, I will be 50..........And it kind of sucks, I don't feel 50, people say I don't look 50, (you don't look a day over 45)....lol....But the bottom line is....I'm getting old(er)..like a bottle of fine wine, just don't let me get stagnant before I take you down on the golf course....cause like I said, I'm getting better with time......Happy Birthday to Me.....
Re: Happy B'day
November 05, 2009 01:00AM
Happy B-day.

But you get to vote at 18 (still). ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take me to the window and understand
I got a rocking chair in my skin.
And every time the wind blows
It brings me down to meet the mood I'm in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SN Top25 Bag Tag database
BRDGA Top10 Bag Tag database
MADGA Top10 Bag Tag database
SFC Top10 Bag Tag database
November 05, 2009 09:23AM
Happy Birthday!

Now you can whoop up on some of those Grandmasters out there.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

A disc chuckin' Panic lovin' fool

PDGA #30274

"If I were to wish for anything, I should not wish for wealth or power, but for the passionate sense of the potential, for the eye which, ever young and ardent, sees the possible."
Soren Kierkegaard
November 05, 2009 03:49PM
I'm sure Gary Waggoner and John Linton will appreciate your GrandMaster donations!!

OUCHEE!

Happy B-day......mine is the 7th! See ya at the Hill!
November 06, 2009 08:59AM
Gilligan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Happy B-day.
>
>
> But you get to vote at 18 (still). ;)

I just realized what I said, I guess to much "pre-B-day" celebration....ha
November 06, 2009 11:15AM
Happy Bud Hill Birthday to Ransom Jones and Lindsey Broome.
November 09, 2009 11:02AM
Who are you?
November 11, 2009 07:49PM
Who are who?.........Me?
November 11, 2009 07:59PM
^, yeah.
November 17, 2009 11:01AM
4 birthdays at the Hill....

yeah, you missed it......

The rest willnever forget 60-80 folks singing, barking at the moon and listening to SNake Doctors' Harmonica man (Gary W.) blowin' a rude rendition of Happy Birthday THROUGH A BULLHORN no less at midnight!!!

Good times, good times!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 13
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013