Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Will / should Victor be able to rejoin the ADGA in 2010?
November 17, 2009 01:26PM
After coming back to this forum during the time frame he was given at the vote to ban him for the 2009 season. And not only come back and post, but once again personally attack others who post without cause. My vote is nay, he should not be able to rejoin after his returning here. He did come here to offer help with the ADGA bag tags for 2010, but tainted that return by attacking Chris and Kevin once again. He was told he would not be able to rejoin in 2010 if he should come back here posting / trashing others. And well, He's BACK

He has made his bed people!
Re: Will / should Victor be able to rejoin the ADGA in 2010?
November 17, 2009 03:10PM
Any decisions should be made by the club, not the SNDG, so please talk to the club officials instead of publicly broadcasting our problems on the forum. This is not a shot at you Jon, but merely a better way to handle it. Case and point would be the Paul B. Johnson new course layout thread.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/17/2009 03:15PM by Rinkelstein.
November 17, 2009 03:50PM
Okay, BUT not to argue with you Stafford. It is here and other forums that got him where he is. And it is also because of his actions on here that have kept many people from attending ADGA tournaments in the past. He does these things on these forums and it should be shown to the players that come to these forums, to know that it's not a ADGA member making these negative attacks. A vote was passed, and I'm just making sure the disc golf community on here understands that we are planning on sticking to that vote. Unless you are planning to just turn a blind eye to that vote.

Oh and for the record I was not publicly broadcasting our problems on these forums. They are not our problems they are his problems....
November 17, 2009 04:15PM
I have no plans on turning a blind eye to any vote. I was there and I remember his words very well. He has made his own bed. I hate seeing a negative
view of the ADGA and I hope that people can shuffle through all the crap and realize that we have great courses to offer the whole disc golf community.
November 17, 2009 07:39PM
These are my hopes as well Stafford. Very well said, and glad to hear it.
November 20, 2009 09:33AM
everyone knows Victor or Dictor whatever you want to call him. I think the club will do the right thing. The MOBZ will never stay away .Just let dicto do his thing it will bite him again as it always does.

leo otto

MOBZ
November 24, 2009 06:30PM
I think GILLY,S our new victor.Same home town and everything.

BMB
November 24, 2009 07:12PM
Don't you have a lawn mower to get on B-Hole? I'll supply the weedeater string.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take me to the window and understand
I got a rocking chair in my skin.
And every time the wind blows
It brings me down to meet the mood I'm in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SN Top25 Bag Tag database
BRDGA Top10 Bag Tag database
MADGA Top10 Bag Tag database
SFC Top10 Bag Tag database
November 24, 2009 08:35PM
How about we bring some honesty to the proceedings?
Can I get some roller ace lessons? I would like to have two roller aces.

Raise your hand if ANY of you believe somone from Lafayette has two roller aces.
Maybe I should start a poll?

I bet a Wraith fifteen folks would gladly ban the roller ace king!

The mere fact that you even consider banning reflects on your charachters, not mine, but okay...
but while ya'll are improperly voting on bans I say we ban anyone who still claims to have two roller aces
when not a soul on the planet believes that.

ya'll will tolerate the roller ace king, paul the crackhead and folks who are board members but don't attend meetings
yet you'll gang up on someone who barks at ya'll because most of you are lazy yuppie excuses with feet that
really don't help around the course.

Got it.

What ya'll still seem to not understand is that the meetings have been held improperly.
The membership only gets to vote on the election, and nothing else.

THE BOARD, and only the board votes on agenda items. Did any of you folks take civics?

Additionally, there is nothing in the 501c3 bylaws that allows for a President to appoint anyone to anything.
ALL board members must be elected.

I urge you folks to actually read the by laws.

Who here has even read them? (This should be revealing.)

All I've ever really done is talk about the facts and GOD knows it. I've had folks tell me good job for
giving psychofish a hard time, so don't think there is only your side to a coin, but i digress.

Ya'll are just more worried about forum perspectives whereas some of us are more concerned with course erosion.
Telling it like it is.... isn't negative. It is called brutal honesty and if ya don't like it cest la vie.

Look at all the erosion at the course... and only a few has done diddleysquat about it for years.
Only so much three or four guys can do.

It is time for some of you to put your hands on one of those trash cans, shovels, wheel barrows, etc
and help with the HARD STUFF, and not just show up for the PA DAVIS redesigns and then leave
the old sleeves to be damaged.

Ya'll all flunked that test. Ask mr face if ya don't believe me.

F-

All of you folks should be ashamed because our course looks worse than it ever has and
most of you just look the other way most of the year but clean up when company arrives for a tourney
or spend more time here than helping on the course.

Ya'll didn't like me saying stuff like that but it doesn't change the facts. Most of you have provided more excuses
than actually helping. I'm not trying to be mean. The course is eroding to shat and some of us are tired of watching that
level of disrespect to our awesome course. We have a beautiful old growth forest for a course and many of ya'll don't really
respect what we are LUCKY to have..

Ever stop to think about stuff like that? From my perspective it has become downright disgusting how few of you
have stepped up to the level of Randy, Pat, the Hawks or Joey Van Duzee, ad nauseum.

It isn't like ya'll didn't have excellent role models.

Folks like that always gave and never asked for a thing in return. Period.

They are what I would describe as selfless... which of you fit in that category?

After our conversation, Stafford, I am surprised by your tone. Just so you know Lafayette already is what you describe.
IT ALREADY has awesome courses, people and club...just SOME folks don't really help... but they'll show up
once in a blue moon for a petty personal agenda at a meeting... and you all know in your soul I speak the truth.

Can ya'll admit it is the question? From my perspective many of ya'll are more concerned with the forum than reality.
Reminds me of Oprah, somehow.

I'm not hating on anyone. I'm just telling the facts. We've had folks on the board for a couple of YEARS running that DON'T even
attend the meetings.

Aren't folks like that who give their word to be a BOARD MEMBER... and then not even attend 99.9% of the meetings being disingenuous? Sincere question.

Another example of why I look at some of what occurs as cluelessness... consider the way Gilligan was elected last season. It was so completely improper it was ridiculous and ya'll know it. Can anyone admit it? It will take being completely honest...

Even little Hoffmeister immediately said something during that meeting... and other folks too.... so it ain't just me that noticed.

I've bent over backwards to be cordial to most of you folks here with the exception of a couple of knuckleheads
but it was merely sarcasm... if you can't take a joke, tough...

Are you folks that politically correct or just perhaps thin skinned? Say it ain't so.

I would like to add this to the next meeting agenda.

I propose you have to put your hand on a bible at our meetings and reveal your ace total!
HONESTY IS THE ONLY POLICY.

Edited 22 time(s). Last edit at 11/24/2009 09:34PM by sacalaitwhisperer.
November 24, 2009 09:55PM
I have a question

Do you folks realize it would be improper, unethical and likely illegal for a 501c3 to tell businesses they can have a tax deduction
and then allow a FOR PROFIT business to make the profit at a tourney? See my point?

Just seeing who is on the same page. Please advise.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/24/2009 10:02PM by sacalaitwhisperer.
November 24, 2009 10:28PM
Who's the "roller ace king" you speak of? I really hope you're not trying to continue that spineless little concept you introduced on another site claiming that I. BY NAME, went around telling people that I had a "roller ace." I'm sure that you had no idea that I would find out about that, but I did.

Anyway, if the guy whose story you completely embellished and lied about isn't the one you now refer to as the "roller ace king," pay no mind. If so, I think you might need to kill yourself.
November 24, 2009 11:02PM
Just got this:

"a littler birdy" Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "Roller Ace king" is jonathan nyce.

"I" wrote
-------------------------------------------------------
I know. I just feel like scooping up some stale bullsh!t. There's relevance, though. Stay tuned.
November 24, 2009 11:08PM
Blueboy
"a littler birdy"

Nice, a little homage?

Take me to the window and understand
I got a rocking chair in my skin.
And every time the wind blows
It brings me down to meet the mood I'm in.

SN Top25 Bag Tag database
BRDGA Top10 Bag Tag database
MADGA Top10 Bag Tag database
SFC Top10 Bag Tag database
November 24, 2009 11:12PM
Vic, my post was written long before our conversation. Look at the post date.
November 24, 2009 11:44PM
Speaking of honesty Victor, why not be the first to step up and tell folks how ya ripped off Todd Traylor here in Batonrouge? Say you then can tell of your time in Houston! To come on here and try to stir crap up once again after your ban has been lifted is just sad. You of no job, I would be willing to bet friends( the ones you do have ya most likely mooch off), to get on your high horse and start slinging mud like you always do, is pathetic. I stated this comment to you long ago, just leave the area , you do no good wherever you live!
November 24, 2009 11:54PM
First off that is a lie. I never ripped off Todd Traylor and anyone who says that is a liar.
He asked me to go to AM Worlds with him. I, at first said I couldn't afford it and he asked
me to attend Nashville with him because he was going by himself. Not sure what you are
referring to but I swear to GOD I never ripped off Todd, but okay gossipy baldheaded guy
that shouldn't do a comeover.

I HELPED Todd Traylor start the LA OPEN and the LA DOUBLES is all I am guilty of.
Ask Terry. He might remember... but that is dubious. His memory sometimes seems selective.

In fact I busted my butt for that dude starting those events and he never even said thank you.
Remember the logos the first two years?
Remember the plaques? You think Todd did all that?

Remember the players guide (terry? you printed them, remember?)

It is my recollection that Todd really needed help and Terry and I busted our butt helping
him so I am not really sure what BULLSHIT LIES you are talking about, Brooks...
but if Todd somehow thinks I wronged him I apologize. That was never my intent.

I HELPED THE DUDE, einstien.

You need to check your local moral compass if anything.

Why didn't Johnny B ever go back to Ronnie Cook BR events? Are you even smart enough to know what that means?

Will Timmons, regardless if you can admit it Brooks, was pocketing money.
I caught him red handed selling off unique PRO WORLDS items (that were
GIVEN to me because I volunteered in Houston) and I donated a BUNCH of @#$%&
to that purple sock peacock and he sold it and used the money to go to USDGC.

How would you react to a TD that did that to you? Please advise.

So before you go FALSELY ACCUSING someone you might look in your own back yard.
I salute you folks for starting a club and taking the profit incintive out of it for any one individual.
I mean that sincerely. I like most of you regardless if you realise it. I don't like the dishonesty
and gossipy backstabbing. Ya'll are quite good at that.

I would hope that the good folks like Robin and Ronnie and the many other know in their soul I in no way refer to them.
It should go without saying but your gossip is running so amuck it is hard to do this without a reality compass.

As far as Houston, ask Joe Hague for the truth.
You should get your gossip straight, Brooks, or should I call you Oprah.

I didn't see you at any of the places you mention so it clearly proves to me that you are a gossipy little turd, Brooks,
Got it. Crystal clear. I will repeat that to your face. That is the difference between you and I.

GOD knows who is telling the truth. Lightning won't be striking me.

You guys are like a sewing circle jerk of lies. Got it.

Edited 8 time(s). Last edit at 11/25/2009 12:15AM by sacalaitwhisperer.
November 24, 2009 11:56PM
Blueboy...

Jonathen Nyce claims to have two roller aces on hole 18 duzee in the original position.

I wasn't referring to you. Hope you are well.
November 25, 2009 12:10AM
AAAAhhhhhhhhhhh Prictor , so easy to pull that chain of yours. Too bad your reputation doesnt hold any worth. Dont leave mad, just leave!
November 25, 2009 12:21AM
Says the guy spreading lies? I find it quite revealing that you don't really answer. Spineless gossip doesn't become you.
I always thought you were a fairly nice guy but all righty then, spreader of lies.

Sorry if that is too harsh but if you quit lying I'll quit treating you with the disrespect you've clearly just earned.

So, Oprah, have you ever obtained some game or do you still throw like a little girl?

Edited 14 time(s). Last edit at 11/25/2009 12:42AM by sacalaitwhisperer.
November 25, 2009 09:35AM
What up everybody, which is mostly nobody. To follow topic . . . Vic, I voted for you at that meeting. Never really knew you on the forums. In person, as a disc golfer, I enjoy your company. Your even pretty good competion, for me anyhow. But the way you responded at that meeting, and the way you've continued working against the better good of the club online has me rethinking my choice to take your side. I realize that the things you say are true and usually relevent, but there is a better way to go about it. Just saying how I feel. If this brings you to not liking me and pointing out everything I haven't done for the club, then so be it. But I've been quick to defend you in the past, saying that you Do a lot for the course, you Do bring experience to the playing field, and yes you woop up on most golfers in laf (I love that about you, I need that competition sometimes). But I keep getting proved wrong by how you go about "trying to help others see how things should be done"

Again Vic, I enjoy playing with you, and I respect what issues your trying to bring to light. But you're causing more harm than anything. Your attacks on Britt were wrong. He has done for both the sport and the course. You tried to go at him just because, he wanted to inform you of what your actions are showing. You can't help how others go about their business, and decide to contribute to the club. But you can help yourself, if you Want to.

And last but definitely not least, what's wrong with erosion? Isn't that what created beautiful courses like bud hill and highland park, not to mention the Grand Canyon! I'm not saying erosion is good. I've just seen it brought up a few times and would like to know the why of that situation. I really am interested.
November 25, 2009 11:29AM
You get more bees with honey than you do with vinegar.
November 25, 2009 01:03PM
What was the name of that Don Henley song?

rWc3523
November 25, 2009 01:07PM
One hole at Clyde Fant in Shreveport has been roller aced 3 times and one of those people have also roller aced hole 11

:)--------
November 27, 2009 10:58AM
Hey has anybody ever heard the term shut up and play golf!!!!!!! Childish games have no place in grown men's activities.
Ive heard the term, pick up a shovel, well frankly id wish some would kiss my shovel. I work, i have 2 jobs, and 3 kids, i dont have time to pick up trash on the course, thats why i pay taxes and its the city workers jobs. I dont see anybody ever @#$%& cause i dont go out and sweep the roadways cause i drive on them, its not my job. Again like said on another post, the womens off topic forum may suit some of you better. Go out to the park, shut your faces, get along, and try to beat each other at a friendly game of golf.

Chris "Dirty" Breaux

i play on tuesdays should anyone want to badger me face to face
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 16
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013