Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

A thought for Thanksgiving

Posted by Keith Bodin 
A thought for Thanksgiving
November 26, 2009 12:14PM
Just think, if the Indians had given the pilgrams a donkey instead of a turkey, we'd ALL be getting a piece of a$$ today!!!!!!!!!!
Re: A thought for Thanksgiving
November 26, 2009 01:06PM
I personally had a very traditional thanksgiving with a little smallpox on the side. ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take me to the window and understand
I got a rocking chair in my skin.
And every time the wind blows
It brings me down to meet the mood I'm in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SN Top25 Bag Tag database
BRDGA Top10 Bag Tag database
MADGA Top10 Bag Tag database
SFC Top10 Bag Tag database
November 26, 2009 05:46PM
well i just might get a peice of @ss tonight lol,, j/j

Terry Zeringue
November 27, 2009 12:08AM
Just a couple of words to piss some off. I always hear of people always @#$%& raping each other with words, on this and other disc golf forums. Well quite frankly it pisses me off. Grown men who are hiding behind screen names to badger others on their conduct in life. Well excuse me mother @#$%&, its a game where grown men @#$%& throw frisbees around a big open field, if you've nothing better to do than play golf and rape each other with words then your a sorry son of a @#$%&.

Gentlemen, if you cant grow up please, the @#$%& women's off topic forum may be better suited for some of you. Please do not from this day forward hide behind not so clever screen names so you wont get your @#$%& kicked. Where i come from you were a man and said @#$%& to peoples faces with dignity, now we have a bunch of computer literate @#$%& girls with dicks gossiping about who popped wheelies in parking lots, and who hit 12 aces in a day and lied about it. I'll tell you this much i play golf on tuesdays so if anybody has something bad to say just come and talk to me, i may like or not, and if not you may get a few choice words from me that you wont enjoy. Hear me loud and clear ladies, its about time you all grow up and use this for what it was supposed to be, a sport to have fun, no politics, no nothin. Just a couple of hours to hang out with friends and throw a bunch of discs.

Oh and by the way, im scared now cause ive voiced my opinion and now i may get banned from disc golf.........................................BITE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris " Dirty" Breaux..............oh look my full name, @#$%& i cant hide behind anything now

Happy gobble gobble day @#$%&
November 27, 2009 09:45AM
lol...that was funny. peace to all and i do not want ill feelings for what i post ever. Please forgive me f i have ever offended any of you. I want disc golf to be good times with good people. I post so much because i am at the office bored out of my mind.

Hope you all have a good holiday weekend.

James Lecy
November 27, 2009 02:03PM
You better be nice to me or I will take my frisbees and go home. Lol
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 19
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013