Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Gilligan, please don't ever do a wheelie out of the parking lot at our course

Posted by sacalaitwhisperer 
November 26, 2009 07:25PM
What behaviour would that be? sarcasm? The difference between you and I...
You are far more concerned with the impression this thread gives.

I am far more concened about wheelie type behaviour at the course that could endanger the
relationship with the parks dept. Surely you can see that is far more important.

I say the behaviour of doing the actual wheelie is FAR WORSE than forum smack...
unless of course you are trying to censor the facts? Sorry if the truth hurts.

Keep in mind you are the only board member I've ever seen do a wheelie out of the parking
lot of our course so, yea... it is merely a fact. That level of disrespect for our course is why
you've earned stuff like this so don't whine about sarcasm.

Don't do stuff like that and ya won't have to worry. Right?

I never saw Joey do anything like that. Nor Face. etc, etc, etc...
:^p

I really do hope ya get some game for Christmas. I was actually just trying to kid around with you about that
but thanks for illustrating how thin your skin truly is. You seem to have really delicate sensibilities.
Not trying to give your too hard a time. Just being truthful about my impression.

anyway...

here is another image.

that greenish teal kinda color is the opposite of the vermilion tone...
used polar opposites so to speak.

Edited 23 time(s). Last edit at 11/26/2009 08:49PM by Gilligan.
Vic, do your ranting here.
November 26, 2009 08:38PM
No... I'm speaking of the fact that you have ALL the rest of this forum where you can start your own threads and bash me all you want. Pile it on, I really don't care. What you say about me has no effect on me because what you say is baseless and I don't let it affect me. Just leave the bag tag thread image related only please.

For the record, I showed up at the park and walked down the sidewalk to hole 7 (next to the street), met up with a player and got a ticket for a concert. I then walked back down the sidewalk to my motorcycle and got on it and left, and yes I did a wheelie. BUT, I had NOTHING on me that would indicate that I was a disc golfer. Nothing different about me than any of the other people that ride dirt bikes and 4-wheelers on the actual grounds. So, if the parks department would have seen me then it would have no recourse on the disc golfers as they would the basketball players or soccer players or cross country runners.

On the other hand you are and admitted pot smoker and smoke pot on the course. These things, I'm fairly certain, would bring down more problems on the disc golf community than some odd unassociated person doing a wheelie. YMMV.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take me to the window and understand
I got a rocking chair in my skin.
And every time the wind blows
It brings me down to meet the mood I'm in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SN Top25 Bag Tag database
BRDGA Top10 Bag Tag database
MADGA Top10 Bag Tag database
SFC Top10 Bag Tag database
November 26, 2009 08:42PM
I prefer a less sanctimonious title that reveals the truth about your activities at our course.
In this thread there is no censorship. You can't hide behind anyone.

If you want to move the other stuff over here fine, but please stop being a censorship maniac.

I do have a question for you, and YOU alone, GILLIGAN.

Since you run a league, when do you plan to actually assist folks who do all the heavy lifting at the course?

As someone who organizes a league, don't you feel an ounce of responsibility to help out around the course
or do ya'll just get to play all the time while other folks do all the hard work? Gilligan? Would you please answer
and not use your normal methodology of some cryptic remark and avoid the questions?

It is Gilligans turn to do a trash can empty session at the park. Period. You need to pitch in.
You can't buy it. You can't get someone else to do it... IT IS YOUR TURN.

When can we count on you to pitch in around the course and empty all the trash cans? Gilligan?
Or does your league just get to play and never really help around the course?

Please explain your take on this matter.

You don't need to do trimming. You need to start on the trash detail... since you've never really done any of the
hard stuff ya gotta start at the grungy bottom.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 11/26/2009 08:48PM by sacalaitwhisperer.
Re: Gilligan, please don't ever do a wheelie out of the parking lot at our course
November 26, 2009 08:51PM
Keeping a thread clean by MOVING, NOT deleting, your post and saying "have at it" is not quite censoring at all... again, HAVE AT IT!

Call it what you want, I call it not dignifying you with a response.

Re: Gilligan, please don't ever do a wheelie out of the parking lot at our course
November 26, 2009 08:53PM
I'll even help you out with your trashing me... here is the unsolicited PM you kindly sent me and my wife on thanksgiving:

Victor Leblanc
Just so you understand why I think you are a fake person is because of your own charachter.

Only a spineless coward needs fifteen people to ambush someone. Hopefully that isn't genetic.

When I first met you I recall you bragging about being a sound engineer. I've been fortunate enough
to have worked with actual professional sound engineers so when I hear someone like you try to
make yourself out to be something you are not... I find it quite revealing about your charachter.

The same for your wife. What is the deal with that hairdo? Does she have self esteem problems because she may think it makes her look cool but I assure you everyone makes jokes about how stupid it looks. That is the
difference between folks like you and I.... brutal honesty.

Another example is how Stacey claims to be a "professional graphic artist".

Sorry dude but her work is rudimentary and extremely unprofessional looking. I'm not saying that to be mean.
I am saying that because it is a fact. I've worked with graphic designers for many many years and have independently published an Arts Magazine so I have som insight into actual bonafide professional graphic artists.

I am just being honest with you attemtping to explain why I find you and your wife disingenuous fake plastic people who have to make themselves sound like "sound engineers" and "professional graphic artists" when
it is clear to us who have worked in those industries that you are both wannaBs and superficial.

Brutal honesty may not be fun to hear but it is your behaviour that has brought out my disgust.

You run a league but you've never helped maintain the course. That would make you self centered and lazy
but you are too delusional to admit the truth.

My dad was a WW2 vet that killed Japs with his own hands so spoiled yuppies like you could have your toys and freedom. Try not to be such a spoiled brat and I won't treat you with the disrespect that you've clearly earned.

My dad taught me to never gang up. That would be cowardly. What did your dad teach you?

Says the guy who ambushes someone around Easter Weekend?

I was wondering if you'd set that one up for me. Thanks.

You are a hypocrite, sanctimonious and the most cowardly person
I have ever met in my life. Sorry. You earned all that and you know it
you just aren't honest enough, or man enough, to admit it.

I find it revealing about your charachter that you'd reveal a PM.
How dishonest. I should have known you'd be that low.

That reveals more about your charachter than you have the ability to understand.
That is the pathetic part.

I meant every word I said. I find you both to be fake. Sorry
but your behaviour has led me to that conclusion. You both
have a method of making yourself sound like something you are not.

Professional Graphic Artist, my eye. I know novices that blow her work out
the water, so... yea.

I ain't referring to me. I am not all that good at photoshop, frankly

I notice you STILL won't actually answer a question.
That would be hilarious if it wasn't pathetic.

SO, when do you plan to do a trash can session at the park and carry your end of the load for ONCE?
wheelie boy?

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/26/2009 09:02PM by sacalaitwhisperer.
Re: Vic do your ranting here.
November 26, 2009 09:02PM
gentlemen,

1.) IT IS NONE OF MY BUSINESS FIRST OF ALL.......
2.) ya'll must live in the same town.....
3.) could ya'll possibly handle these issues face to face (man to man)

just wandering why the forum/web-site that can have such a positive impact for so many players reguarding the sport must be used for these type threads.
>>>back to #1<<<
IT IS NONE OF MY BUSINESS

later,
jc "jose"

be good
have fun
November 26, 2009 09:03PM
This needs to be moved to the privite forum!

Victor you are really a PRICK!!! If you got a problem with me saying that I will be at highland tomorrow you are welcome to come by and receive your face to face I am sure the rest of the ardvarks would love to see you there!!!!

Colyell bay never reveals its bodies.

A$$hole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have Jose. I have.

He wasn't man enough to really talk to me.

I just think it is good for ya'll to realize what a twit the guy is.

NONE of the old school guys here EVER play rounds of golf with him. What does that tell you?
He NEVER plays doubles.

The ONLY meetings he has EVER really attended is when he had a petty personal agenda
and IMPROPERLY held meetings.

I have attempted to have a face to face. He was too cowardly.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/26/2009 09:13PM by sacalaitwhisperer.
How are you Keith. Are you threatening me online? Surely you aren't that emotional?

I'm not going to attack folks for the sake of attacking folks... but okay.
Hope you are well.

I remember years ago at highland doubles ya'll ran off some young guys because
they were kinda newbie? Ya'll still do that at your weeklies?

You specifically. I recall you being rude to new players Keith.
Nothing you can say changes what I witnessed.

They were really young and not stoners. Remember?

So, Keith...Gilligan did a wheelie out of the parking lot of our course.
What is your take on that matter. You think it is a good thing for a
VICE PRESIDENT of a non profit group to be doing wheelies out of
the parking lot at a course?

Surely you can see how stupid that is?

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 11/26/2009 09:11PM by sacalaitwhisperer.
November 26, 2009 09:10PM
Not a threat!

An invite!

Understand?!

Dumba$$!

sacalaitwhisperer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How are you Keith. Are you threatening me online?
> Surely you aren't that emotional?
>
> I'm not going to attack folks for the sake of
> attacking folks... but okay.
> Hope you are well.
>
> I remember years ago at highland doubles ya'll ran
> off some young guys because
> they were kinda newbie? Ya'll still do that at
> your weeklies?
>
> You specifically. I recall you being rude to new
> players Keith.
> Nothing you can say changes what I witnessed.
Every time you attend the LA Open or the LA Double remember that it was folks like me
that helped start events in your town. Every putt you make at those tourneys will fall out
from this point forward for being nosey and sticking your nose where it doesn't belong, KEITH.

I was trying to deal with Gilligan one on one in this thread and you are piling on.
That reveals a lot about your charachter, but okay. Got it.

I'm actually kidding with you. I don't have anything against you but you were rude to noobies right in front of my
face so that is the impression I will have of you forever. I saw it with my own eyes. Nothing you can
say will change that fact. I lost tremendous respect for you. Mean to newbies? Dude.

I certianly hope you aren't rude to noobies anymore. I found it embarassing, quite honestly.
To me someone who would be rude to a very young player is the (_!_)hole.

only newwwbies use a$$

:^p

Hope you are well. I really have nothing against you Keith, but stop piling on. It doesn't become you.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 11/26/2009 09:29PM by sacalaitwhisperer.
November 26, 2009 09:59PM
This thread is lame on so many levels. Can someone move this other than Gilligan just so he doesn't get accused of "censorship" again.
I'm not going to attack you. Not even sure who you are frankly. I have no ill will toward you.

So, you think it is a good thing that a vice president of a club does wheelies out of a parking lot of our course?
You think it is cool that gilligan has never helped us around the course ONCE yet he runs a league?
Doesn't that seem selfish to you? Seriously...

To me the wheelie thing is stupidity on wheels. Merely my perspective.

That is so much worse than forum smack, it isn't funny. What would the Parks Director think of a Vice President
that is know for doing a wheelie out of the parking lot of a course... Right?

And you are whinin' about a thread?

Are you guys even aware he is notorious for stuff like this? Maybe I'm doing you a favor and you don't realise it.

Ask gilligan how many meetings he attended while vice president. I dare him to answer.

I am attempting to deal with Gilligan one on one in his world. He is too cowardly to talk to me in the
land of reality so I am attempting to communicate with HIM on his turf... so I will ask you to not pile on.
As stated I really have no issue with you. Sorry if I am sarcastic.

This thread is for he and I.

I even tried PMs to keep it out of here but Gilligan proved how untrustworthy he is. Thanks for making my point Gilligan.

Anyone notice he won't answer the questions?

Edited 9 time(s). Last edit at 11/26/2009 10:43PM by sacalaitwhisperer.
I maintain this would be an honest representation for a tag. God knows who is telling the truth.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/26/2009 10:32PM by sacalaitwhisperer.
November 26, 2009 11:16PM
You two guys are stupid as hell. Please, delete this thread.

Gilligan, being the stand up bod member you are thanks for helping the sn look more and more like a joke. How about deleting this thread or at least moving it.

what you say is baseless

What I say is NOT baseless and God is going to want to talk to you for lying.

Are you claiming you did not do a wheelie out of the parking lot of Acadiana?

Please deny it so it further proves how dishonest you are at your core. I dare you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/26/2009 11:20PM by sacalaitwhisperer.
I do not have any ill will against you dillon

You think it is a good thing that a VP of a non profit organization only attends two meetings in an ENTIRE year?
Maybe three? That seems far more lame to me than forum smack.

So, Dillion, you approve of a VP of a non profit group that does wheelies out of the parking lot of our course?
You think that is a good thing?

The childish wheelie is far worse than forum smack. Get real.

I've attempted to deal with Kevin face to face but he has proven too spineless to do so...

Edited 7 time(s). Last edit at 11/26/2009 11:32PM by sacalaitwhisperer.
Kevin Richard Quote"

"I don't even mow grass at my own house"
November 26, 2009 11:43PM
please move this thread or delete it.
I'm not going to quibble with each person that comes along and am attempting to be as civil and cordial as I can muster
allbeit laced with sarcasm. AGAIN, I tried to deal with Gilligan face to face. I even attempted to use the Private Messaging
to keep it out of the forum and ONLY between he and I... but Gilligan simply won't be man enough to face facts, or me...
and was dishonest enough to reveal a PM.

That is so pathetic it isn't funny, but I guess noobies don't understand the implications of a forum ADMINISTRATOR bending
protocol for his own petty agenda. Got it. He did so at the meeting while vice pres so his true charachter has been revealed
more than once.... not to mention the wheelie episode.

What was that all about anyway? You were trying to show off? To whom?
Wheelies aren't cool, dumbass.

Sorry if ya don't like ithe thread... but no one forced you to read this OR RESPOND. I am merely attempting to deal with him on his owwwn turf because he is far too spineless and a fraction of a man to deal face to face. I don't really like it either to be honest but cest la vie. To me a forum thread doesn't amount to diddley squat but what do I know... I've only built web sites since the mid 90s.

The course going to shat is an important matter. Douchebags like Gilligan are the kind of guy that has been around
long enough to OWE the course. Heck he runs a league AND DOESN"T EVEN HELP CLEAN THE COURSE.

Picking up a piece of trash here or there isn't the same thing as
emptying every trash container on the course so save that argument, thanks.

Maybe this will explain my perspective. Keep in mind our course is an extremely beautiful old growth forest.
Ask Jimo. He helped install the course.

I am donating that image to your league, Gilligan so ya'll can make your own tags.

Perhaps it will remind you of how much you do not help your own local community.
You can't buy what I am referring to. You can't fake it. The hard work actually will make you feel good.
I promise... there is something very cool about doing course work. the way it makes ya feel inside.

Ask Terry. He knows. Donovan too. Face has a PH.D in what I refer to.

You'll have to actually mow some grass or pick up some trash
or perhaps even pitch in with some of the earthwork? Rail road ties are kinda unfriendly. Bring gloves.

When do you plan to help empty all the trash cans Gilligan?

Edited 13 time(s). Last edit at 11/27/2009 07:46AM by sacalaitwhisperer.
Tell ya what. I will meet you half way... organize a trash clean up day and i'll pitch it.
November 27, 2009 07:55AM
Let me get this right, he does a wheelie on his bike?

WHO CARES ?

DELETE THIS THREAD.
November 27, 2009 08:30AM
This i getting ridiculous, i cannot believe i waisted my time reading this meaningless nonsense of a thread. Think of how much trash you could have picked up at the course (wherever it is) rather than throwing your garbage on this wonderful sight. You 2 need to work your issues out not on the Southern Nationals website or yes in a private forum. People that are going to be new to the SN might read this thread and get the wrong idea about what we represent .......................................or maybe somewhere you 2 have forgotten. I will not post anymore on this thread because of how absolutely ridiculous you both sound. You guys need to let it go, i apologize for saying this much because this has nothing to do with me, but you guys do not need to air your personal issues out with each other on this website. I mean talking about someones family.......thats crossing the line. Someone please do something about this thread it is an embarasment to what the SN stands for.
November 27, 2009 09:20AM
Private Forum or at least the Off-Topic Forum.
I believe the sn has the right to censor posts on this site all they want.

rWc3523
November 28, 2009 11:22AM
i think this is HI----LARRY-----US !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! only gilly could be involved!!!!! can you say CANCER!!!!!
November 28, 2009 04:20PM
Really guys is this about a wheelie, why don't ya'll beat each other senseless and be done with it. If not lets put it to bed its old news and its really boring news. I mean come on guys, the president of the united states got a blow job from a fat chick, and he didn't get this much flack. If codes of conduct, is what we are talking about lets go further and ill say this. You pot smoking hippies hey i dont want anyone smoking weed at the course. We cant pop wheelies but we can get high!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on it sounds like its a personal issue. So fight it out like a bunch of men, or stay your coward butts home.

ill say this about the name calling kids, its petty. But ill handle the name calling if anybody wants to talk to me face to face, and i wont even muster a word.
November 28, 2009 04:50PM
Nice timing Dirty!
December 04, 2009 08:54PM
please Gilly, dont do any more wheelies it might attract the fuzz and my stash for the month could get confiscated and that would not be cooll!
December 04, 2009 09:00PM
seriously though typical left wing bullshit for someone who is an illegal drug user to point out a minor traffic infraction because it is not COOL. I am so sick of this bullshi* from people like vicky.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 11
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013