Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Gilligan, please don't ever do a wheelie out of the parking lot at our course

Posted by sacalaitwhisperer 
Re: Gilligan, please don't ever do a wheelie out of the parking lot at our course
December 05, 2009 07:46AM
Is that really Gilligan, it looks like he gained some weight?

Dangerous Don
Re: Gilligan, please don't ever do a wheelie out of the parking lot at our course
December 05, 2009 12:34PM
Dragging a little tail, ain't he?

rWc3523
December 09, 2009 12:40PM
i am a wheelie nice guy and if gilligan can really do one i am impressed....he should have a higher office honestly...

i love wheelies!

victor-is that all you can beeeotch about??? you are truly desperate.

December 09, 2009 04:47PM
Dudes bigger than a car!! OUCHEE!
December 10, 2009 05:59PM
You like wheelies and Goat balls. What a combo
December 11, 2009 02:39PM
Why are we still talking about this? It's just stupid.
July 25, 2010 07:33PM
I think I just watched our new ADGA VP doing a wheelie in the parking lot at Acadiana park today. Someone call the wheelie police>LOL< to good not to bring back
July 25, 2010 09:43PM
They don't have a VP do they?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take me to the window and understand
I got a rocking chair in my skin.
And every time the wind blows
It brings me down to meet the mood I'm in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SN Top25 Bag Tag database
BRDGA Top10 Bag Tag database
MADGA Top10 Bag Tag database
SFC Top10 Bag Tag database
Yes we do.
July 30, 2010 05:03PM
Cool... I didn't know.

Take me to the window and understand
I got a rocking chair in my skin.
And every time the wind blows
It brings me down to meet the mood I'm in.

SN Top25 Bag Tag database
BRDGA Top10 Bag Tag database
MADGA Top10 Bag Tag database
SFC Top10 Bag Tag database
July 30, 2010 09:11PM
Brennan Daigle is our V.P.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 27
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013