Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Front page Tee shirt model

Posted by Michael™ 
Front page Tee shirt model
December 08, 2009 11:23PM
I couldn't help but notice, but has anyone ever clicked on the teeshirt model picture on the front page, where it says" Limited run innova shirt"? ( its not limited run) I know where about 10000 are right now. I would hope that ever who is wearing that.OWNS AN IRON.. fresh out of the box. out of ???? amount and claim LIMITED RUN....IRON IT.. car lots dont sell dirty cars. YOU WASH them.. IRON THE SHIRT.....is this off topic enough?
and im not quiet sure why this is,but I also see a TON of disc on skysouth that says limited run, who deciphers weahter or not a disc is limited run. I've followed up on a few disc that were called" Limited run" and come to find out. I can order as many disc as I've followed up on as limited as i would want to have. e.g.. Black orc gold stamp.limited run. i can access 2000 If i wanted or needed them. why do alot of disc have "limited run" when they are ton of " disc that are listed as limited...is that a sales pitch? E.G.. Limited run 2010 white GMC truck 4 wheel drive with AC? would that be limited compaired to a black disc with a gold stamp how would you rate this?

Michael™ :What this world needs is more Junior Mint's, hold the fruitcakes.
Re: Front page Tee shirt model
December 09, 2009 07:48AM
Dude you need help!

December 09, 2009 08:17AM
TradeMark Crazy!
December 09, 2009 12:30PM
I would rate this another ridiculous thread by Michael.
December 09, 2009 03:11PM
who is this quack????????
December 09, 2009 10:15PM
ok it is time to unleash the dogs..... to those who have never had the opportunity (only a very few of us have) to work for THE AGENCY (need i say more?) michael is speaking in a coded language that is "FOR EYES ONLY".... however i have been instructed to by "MOTHER GOOSE" to enlighten the readers not to discuss his "rambelings" to the general public... michael is reveling codes to those of us who "understand" about issues of national security... operation "TEE SHIRT MODEL" has been classified for some time now, you should not be alarmed but prepared , all i can illude to at this time is this is BIG, VERY BIG... i have consulted with my bottle of jose cuervo and we agree that america is at a critical turning point in the battle in this opperation... the best thing for the average citizen to do at this time is to consume massive amount of tequilla (just like me) daily and all will be fine... however, should you need more information simply read every 5th word in michael's statements and the message will become clear to you as it is to those of us who are in this battle...
michael, keep up the good work for the defeat of sanity and intellagence in a world gone mad....
(coded message) elvis is at the burger king getting an order of french fries.... be prepared! ! ! !

later,
jc "jose"

be good
have fun
December 10, 2009 11:53AM
So that's what's going on.
Thanks for clearing that up jc.

Quick question.
Can I substitute Scotch for Tequila. I'm a happy camper on Scotch. Tequila? Not so much...
December 10, 2009 02:01PM
matt,
of course you choose the beverage that suits you best... i just like my tequilla with or without a straw...

later,
jc "jose"

be good
have fun
December 10, 2009 06:34PM
Again, Why does everything say RARE or Limited RUN? when their are tons of plastic and shirts. So I can call a PROTO type ACE Race putter limited? or a 1991 Putt and Apporach avair limited. Drinking is bad for you. So are onions. I hope elvis hasn't left the building before checking his order.
. BTW.. Mcdonalds has limited run MCRIB sandwiches HA!!> Pass me the bottle.

Michael™ :What this world needs is more Junior Mint's, hold the fruitcakes.
December 10, 2009 07:59PM
michael,
keep the code in mind at all times when you post....
.. onions are good for most, they help to lower cholesterol (i can't spell) unless you are seriously alergic to them then you could almost die...
.... drinking is not bad for you..because you need liquids and the government needs the taxes....
"RARE" "RUN" "PROTO" "ACE"..... I GET THE MESSAGE,please say no more while the hounds are at the gate in the moon light(coded text)..
dude to run this op you must not mention the 1991 "MCRIB" or the gate could swing and the hounds get loose...
elvis got his fries and took 3 packets of mustard.....
keep the fire burning and the smoke will fill the room..............LMAO

later,
jc "jose"

be good
have fun
December 11, 2009 10:56AM
TM, can't beat him.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 16
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013