Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Hello all

Posted by deano5xx 
Hello all
December 23, 2009 12:05PM
Well i just wanted to stop in and say hello to all the SNDG'ers i meet while working in NOLA for the thee years i was there,and all the guys i have meet at the tourneys i attended.and MERRY X-MAS.When im at home i dont play much golf but i do fish alot I live by Galveston,so im in the water alot! I cant figure out how to post pics so Bluffs going to do that for me.Some of the pics are trout over 28 inches and 8lbs,theres one of me and big Brad the LEFTY.The other are my best friend Rick conner.If any of yall want to come wet a line for big trout Pm me we can go fish no charge! Everyone have a great X-Mas.
Anonymous User
Re: Hello all
December 24, 2009 01:59PM
Merry Xmas Deano, I think I got ya pics

Anonymous User
December 24, 2009 02:06PM
YO deano, I can't seem to figure out why I can't make some of these pictures bigger

I CANT BELIEVE BRAD STARTED FISHING WITHOUT ME !!!!! WHY THE F DIDN'T YOU WAIT FOR ME BRAD!!!!!
December 24, 2009 03:14PM
Very funny Bluffs. Touche my friend
December 24, 2009 03:22PM
Thanks Bluff Now you can beleave i catch big ones come on down we can make a wade bro.
December 25, 2009 12:23AM
Very nice trout you got there!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take me to the window and understand
I got a rocking chair in my skin.
And every time the wind blows
It brings me down to meet the mood I'm in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SN Top25 Bag Tag database
BRDGA Top10 Bag Tag database
MADGA Top10 Bag Tag database
SFC Top10 Bag Tag database
Anonymous User
December 25, 2009 08:11AM
When did you catch them anyway? The big ones run in the surf around here in May.
December 25, 2009 09:34AM
I caught them all, I just let him hold the stringer. Lol! Kinda like ill let you hold my bag Magee. Ill see you this spring at my favorite tourney bro.
December 25, 2009 03:00PM
All caught in winter in the bay,we can catch them in the surf when it is flat.Come see us bluff !
Anonymous User
December 26, 2009 11:12AM
how many people can fish out ya boat Deano?
December 26, 2009 05:20PM
THEY,RE WADING....DUFUS

BMB
December 26, 2009 06:42PM
So, I guess 400-500 people will fit in the boat since they are wading. Dufus

Anonymous User
December 26, 2009 10:02PM
Only sandbaggers call people DUFUS
December 27, 2009 06:59PM
LOOKS LIKE WADERS TO ME...........

BMB
December 27, 2009 08:05PM
Those fish were caught in east bay of Matagorda and does take a boat to get to those areas, then we get out and wade
December 27, 2009 11:13PM
Too easy B-hole... too easy.

December 28, 2009 01:38AM
Its not easy alot of grinden,pluggin we throw alot of corky lures,and yes were wadeing.Mike i can run four to fve in a boat and then you get out and wade and its in soft mud and shell .we have alot of reefs we wade to pick up the eaters all the big girls ar released.Today we had two over 7lbs and a 5lbs der and a couple pushing 4 lbs. i have some more pics coming
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 6
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013