Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

TUPELO DISC GOLF

Posted by Joey Ingle 
TUPELO DISC GOLF
January 25, 2010 07:47AM
1/25/10
TDGA MEMBERS,

POST HERE AND SPREAD THE WORD.
Re: TUPELO DISC GOLF
January 25, 2010 05:35PM
At least no one can shut this thread down and prevent freedom of speech.
January 25, 2010 05:40PM
I would post points race standings, the ace pot, and the members up for elections but the dictator shut our forum down.
January 25, 2010 08:16PM
someone please explain!!!
ESP
January 25, 2010 08:34PM
WOW!!
January 26, 2010 06:52AM
i take it that this is a tempory stall in the tdga site......or will the password be passed on so we can continue to communicate among others.......i have only one word for the site being shut down until the new officers are elected and can be opened back up for members to communicate with each other. SHAMEFUL.
only a few can cause havic and cause trouble but as for me i am still am paid member and i do wish to read and use the tdga site to say what i want to say. as for the ones who have caused havic ban them from the site until new the new officers can re evaluate their status....but to shut the whole site is shameful........i always thought the aim for tdga was to PROMOTE disc golf not shut down the main site for communication.
January 26, 2010 07:36AM
The front page "shout box" is shut down.
The website is still up.
http://www.tupelodiscgolf.com
The forum will be back up and running soon.

The explanation was posted on our front page.
The offer for those individuals to ask questions, by telephone, on why the website's functions have been reduced, is still available.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/26/2010 07:51AM by Teeple.
ESP
January 26, 2010 03:13PM
WELL SAID BILL. I have not read anything ever to have the site shut down in the past. AND WHO CARES!! Have the posts go away after a few days. THUS WHY YOU MODERATE? Not kick people off or out. PROMOTE!!! GO TDGA!! Thanks for all involved on the upkeep of the site. I LOVE DISCGOLF!!!

While playing wiht my buds Chris Harrison(he turned 31 today)HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS!! Criag Williamson playing too. We started on TBSP2. Craig "FLICK" Williamson steps up first hole and flicks in an ACE!! YES AN ACE!!! First ace I have seen or heard of at the new course. WOW!!! Next cool thing that round was I shot 1 over. COOL ENOUGH. Well, we played a 2nd round. The original course. TBSP1. I got my 44th ace on hole 4!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!! 44!!! 175 Star Aviar Driver Putter!! 4th ace with that disc!! We had lots of fun. Started out cold and windy. finished cool and windy!! LOL!! Hope all had as much fun as us today!!!!
January 26, 2010 05:23PM
let me make myself a little more clear.the site got shut down from i understand because of people causing havic.if these people would just shut the heck up and quit complaining about every little thing that comes along or does not go their way or something they might not agree with. the web site might stay up for us to be notified of events. i had to call someone (joey ingle) to find out when the voting would be taking place, that is not a good thing. we need the tdga site up and rolling.IF bashing other people on the shout box is all there is to do, then be ready to accept the same thing if you are running for a position and get elected because it will be your turn to get bashed from the same people doing the bashing now.....they dont care who you are or what you have done good, all they are looking for is to get something started and sit back and laugh and say ha ha look what i got going, THAT IS SHAMEFUL AS WELL. if we tried to work together and quit bickering about where a tee box is . or how far a hole is. this would go along way...THINK ABOUT IT......HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU TOLD SOMEONE THEY DID A GOOD JOB AND THANKS FOR THEIR EFFORT.....PROBABLY NOT NEAR AS OFTEN AS YOU BUSTED THIER CHOPS..........SHAMEFUL........ANYWAY I AM GOING TO DO WHAT I CAN EITHER WAY TO BE POSITIVE AND TRY TO FIX WHAT I DONT LIKE AND BE THANKFUL TO THE PEOPLE WHO DO THE WORK. IF YOU HAVE NOT PITCHED IN TO HELP I WOULD SUGGEST YOU KEEP YOUR THOUGHTS TO YOURSELF. AND IF YOU HAVE HELPED THEN BY GOD YOU SHOULD KNOW WHAT A WORD OF ENCOURAGMENT MEANS........THIS ISNT A ME ME ME ME CLUB,,,,,,,IF IT WAS THEN YOU WOULD HAVE ONLY YOURSELF TO COMPLAIN TOO......LATER AND THINK ABOUT THIS.....THE NEXT TIME YOU BUST SOMEONES CHOPS. OR MAKE A DECISION IN HAST.
January 26, 2010 05:53PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/26/2010 06:03PM by Dillon_Gourley.
January 26, 2010 06:37PM
The site is down because 3 or 4 IDIOTS kept on.. I plan to investigate who these IDIOTS ARE. in those words..... I for one DO say whats on my mind, I wont hide that from nobody.I will text somebody and tell them what a croc of @#$%& they are if i see fit.. I WILL NOT be called an idiot, I mean. look at the book of Matthews for you bible thumpers in our club..I do believe the book of matthews talks about JUDGING people. Everyone is different. SOME MORE THAN others. but its nobodies place to call someone an idiot is it?? Not on the shout box.. Was Grayson suspended ? Or who ever called the 3 or 4 people idiots. I think its a croc of THE STUFF YOU STEPPED IN .when calling US IDIOTS.. When will the club break up, and all the merchandise be sold and the bank account be closed, I need the date for that meeting.
Clayton I know you hate being called out, it seems to embarrass you, But when you came into the meeting after i moved number 15 at TSP and the descresion of the PARK MANAGEMENT and popped off your mouth about people .. ME,, JOEY, and others that has done things to that course... DO YOU REMEMBER THAT??????? I DO!! Well when you went and moved 3 baskets at TSP 2 and did NOT vote or contact me or any other member besides the help you had. YOU .. PHUCED UP!!!!! I cant wait to blast you for moving 3 ( a total of 3) not JUST 3's basket. and I moved one

Michael™ :What this world needs is more Junior Mint's, hold the fruitcakes.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/26/2010 06:40PM by Michael™.
ESP
January 26, 2010 07:29PM
been a member since 2003. seen many come and go. I will not stop giving my opinion. GROW UP. We arent each others kids nor or we each others parents. Thus GRAYSON is going out in style I believe. WAY TO GO!! Go out like a man or do what he has started doing. Dont remember people getting banned til this last year. Thus, leading up to now. I will not KISS @*^$! SORRY BILL. Grayson can call people names and get away with it. Once again great job to those who have helped this year. anyone remember 2003 playing dg in tupelo? This crap is exactly that crap. I believe too much has been made of this TDGA site. TDGA site where its own members cant say anything without kids getting their feelings hurt. Dont remember them teaching butt kissing in any part of my life.
ESP
January 27, 2010 04:25PM
Thankyou Grayson for the site back up and working. Thanks for all the work that goes into it. It really is missed when it is down. All the forums that it offers its members and guests are very much appreciated and valued. Sorry for not being better with my words. Wish i could approach with words like to the basket! i believe we all share a common interest here. Getting more new people involved and staying involved. great job to all on TBSP2!!!
January 27, 2010 11:08PM
I love football!!!!!
ESP
January 28, 2010 11:31AM
LOL!!! ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!
ESP
January 28, 2010 11:38AM
DUDE!!! ZACH!! Man it would be wonderful to have you as vice pres. YOu are perfect for promoting the sport. All that you have done. The running of tournaments. Course design. Management skills. Your a leader. Be nice to have you leading us. HOpe you change your mind. TORO ROJO VICE PRES!!! lol
January 28, 2010 05:29PM
way to much drama for me........I have alot of friends in and around Tupelo that are on both sides of the fence when it comes to how our club should be ran.....it would be a lose/lose suitation for me. just gonna play,design,and run tournies...figure I can run as many tournies as I want in state parks around NE Miss..
ESP
January 28, 2010 08:44PM
you tha man!!
January 29, 2010 05:35PM
I'm stick blocked on the website.

Hide me from the website, the word will get out.

Ingle 4 prez.
January 29, 2010 05:58PM
Teeple - I accept every position nominated.
January 30, 2010 09:54AM
Zack,
Sad to hear your not running. I understand completely. Not good for TDGA to let someone with your knowledge and expertise slip through.
Hope to still see and play some golf with you on the courses.

Sean,
Exactly! (about Zack)

Dillon,
I posted for you on the TDGA on Friday, 1/29 before the deadline on the 31st. Good Luck.

Joey
February 06, 2010 01:56PM
I guess we've offended the TDGA forum again, Seems its up and down. Wonder what changes the EC'S are making this time.

Michael™ :What this world needs is more Junior Mint's, hold the fruitcakes.
ESP
February 10, 2010 08:23PM
TBSP2 shot an even par. whew hoo!!!!! best score there for me. what are people shootn out there? best scores heard of so far?
February 13, 2010 05:09AM
you only shot even........hell Dillon shooting -4 out there............sean, you need to tighten up dude
February 16, 2010 08:40PM
I was looking for the forum to post information about a tournament. Couldn't find it. Oh well.

rWc3523
February 18, 2010 04:38PM
The forum and the shoutbox were two great ways of getting disc golf related info. I, for one, would love to have them back up to know what is going on.
February 18, 2010 09:23PM
The TDGA front page and the forum are two separate websites.
You must log-in to the front page.
Then the list of recent forum topics will be listed on the left side bar.
Click on any of those topics to get to the forum.
If you havent logged into the forum, you will do this to view it.

Chip, If you have any problems, PM me. Thanks!

Keith Teeple - Saltillo, Mississippi - Go Texas Tech!
February 19, 2010 07:00AM
thanks
April 20, 2010 05:33PM
If anyone cares, the TDGA Forum is unavailable again.
Looks like our Sgt. at Arms and Trace CC is back.
April 21, 2010 05:56AM
No the sgt at arms is the trace cc is up for grabs, sigh....only read what u want.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 23
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013