Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Re: TUPELO DISC GOLF
September 24, 2010 10:27AM
just wodering when the results of the 2010 Fall Classic will be posted.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/24/2010 10:31AM by Joey Ingle.
September 25, 2010 05:03PM
@#$%& im wondering when TDGA will pour the teepad on 7.. its formed, for 6 months seems like, we played it WITH CARPET nside the form. dangerous YES.. hazzard of ME or YOU breakin a foot.. possible. maybe not tho.

Michael™ :What this world needs is more Junior Mint's, hold the fruitcakes.
September 26, 2010 02:14PM
Joey Ingle Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> just wodering when the results of the 2010 Fall
> Classic will be posted.

This delay is mostly my fault. I did email them to JohnK last week but he will be out of town until tomorrow. Hopefully he will get the chance to put them in then. We really appreciate the time out he takes from his time to do this. =)
October 12, 2010 10:30PM
TDGA:. NOUN:.1: extorionist. 2: Nice group of new members, HOWEVER the ELDERS of the click need to be dis-membered from the elected position. .3: money hungry to buy ????? TO BUY WHAT??? 9 grand in the bank and WILL NOT PRODUCE a bank statement for its members whom frequent its MINI'S,// SPONSOR tournaments... and WORK as an ACTIVE MEMBER to their club..... 4:. NEED EXCUTIVE MEMBER who does NOT buy votes, due to possible threats of inactivity of what a club needs to happen.. "EG: Joe down the road can't do what I can do. I got INNOVA backing. but I cannot come run a saw, because:.... :...:....:.... excuse. excuse..excuse.. Sorry Grayson. Your time in the head seat is about over due forfillment. Would rather BLOW money on USELESS activities that WILL NOT take place, as opposed to using the money for more mandated activities. such as pouring tee pads where, Ones said club. RULES the park... and wont do that just because of WHY??? //??? First word was..Cause we dont want to change a course">(TDGA'S REASON)"<... Off the scene.. Because Joey didn't have permission. Grayson Robins. President of TDGA:... Just what is it ?? WHAT IS THE BEEF you have with joey that YOU REFUSE TO LET your followers, VOTE YES to spend 100 bucks of OUR clubs money??? 9 months ago your answer was NO WE WILL NOT sponsor a team for what ever tournament.. NOW. you wanna FRONT MONEY.. but NOT pour a tee pad..that is the weakest act I've ever heard of.

October 12, 2010 10:35PM
anyone want a free, TDGA bagtag, I'll help solicit the paperwork, so you can have the bagtag challenge, I've seen how TDGA works, I can work you a bagtag in for less than the average cost,and PUT you in the bagtag game. plus bought off election that will take place,,, Grayson. dude. just dont run again for president, I WILL NOT disrespect any discgolf club, but 3 groups within 200 miles, says, your time has expirerd, after this you've done to a few of the members...

October 18, 2010 09:29PM
just wondering when the Aug., Sept., and Oct. TDGA meeting notes will ever get posted.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/18/2010 09:29PM by Joey Ingle.
October 19, 2010 03:12AM
lol

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/19/2010 03:32AM by Michael™.
October 19, 2010 12:33PM
Whatever questions or problems any member has that member can come to the next meeting and get answered or dealt with, we have nothing to hide and if you want to know how much $ our club has then come to the meeting because its announced at every meeting, and I ASSURE you it isn't as high as the amount that's been rumored by a couple of misinformed members.
October 19, 2010 06:16PM
Where'd it go. I think TDGA MEMBERS need a monthly news letter, With finanical report included.

October 19, 2010 06:59PM
Well without $ in the bank we couldn't front $ for players packs in tournaments, buy tools for workdays, buy extra's for our BTC ( which is gonna be BIG this year), repair baskets idiots break or try and steal, plus we NEVER had $9000.
t
October 20, 2010 11:25AM
!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/20/2010 11:31AM by FRIS-B.
October 20, 2010 11:30AM
I was wondering also.
October 20, 2010 11:41AM
Why on earth would TDGA purchase tools for workdays??? Do you all not have any tools of destruction of your own?
Just askin

JABBA

it MUST be the plastic
October 20, 2010 01:21PM
Well frbman.....here in tupelo we have more people complaining and try'n to stir up crap instead of helping they wanna be a part of another problem, without volunteers the 3 or 4 of us who do actually WORK don't have enough tools to go around, so yea we've started buying tools to help us, clayton and I are now focused on putting tee pads on every hole on every course we have, then new tee signs to follow and we're not into working like cavemen so tools tend to help and this way we don't have to wait on the guy with the tool we need to decide he wants to work, we can go to our storeage place and get it when we're ready.
ESP
October 24, 2010 12:27AM
doesnt seem right using club money for tools. I could be wrong for saying that. But, how many members are there? Wouldnt it workout better to borrow. Money generated by the club should go back to via tournaments, club parties, courses. Tools? All members have keys for the tools. Club would point out that it is made up of people all equal and should be ready available to all whenever not people with their own special perks of the club. WHo cares huh? I thnk lots of people care. And there is some wrong doin. Who cares though huh? WHOS GONNA STOP EM?
October 24, 2010 10:51AM
Its funny to me how the only people on this thread are the ones I NEVER see at meetings,mini's,workdays, or local tournaments for that matter, and I sure don't remember any of you volunteering anything but criticism, if yall were president what would YOU do different, please enlighten me.
ESP
October 24, 2010 11:17AM
robby . how long have you been a member? DIDNT SEE YOU IN 2003. I have been a member for sum time. Got bout 4 or 5 yrs on you. So, with that siad. who wants to be around some of those guys? Are you serious. You should think about who put vets in, ballard, the first ballard. amory. cmon man. work days are volunteer. so dont bash because now your stepping up and we all sat down. But, with you guys taking chrage not sure any change has come of it. Oh well. AND WHOS GONNA STOP YALL? still no answer to that.
ESP
October 24, 2010 11:21AM
if i were pres? pads and signs before any more constuction to any more courses. hell too much on your plate now you cant even keep up with tees and signs! also, club party! jsut a start for me. get u some more ideas when you figure out bout TEES AND SIGNS!!! We had a tourney at bigbee and there are not even markers for everytee. ones like hole 8 on bigbee 1. Start with those and well listen. You want more followers? LISTEN AND ATTEMPT TO LISTEN! Everyone is saying the same thing. EXCEPT FOR?
October 24, 2010 12:25PM
Bigbee1?? That course has only been there for 20 YEARS!! So if you "stepped down" in 05' or whenever you had plenty of time to put a sign up, and if I remember right you had tears of joy at the last tournament I ran.....so what exactly would you like to stop me from doing? Yea I've been around for a lil more than a year....so? What's your point? I've only been playing disc golf for a year.....again, what's your point? The year I have been around I've seen nothing but negative comments against the last EC and now this one, also flemming, joey AND you were running for positions and were not elected so that aughta tell you that the OTHER MEMBERS are sick of the negative comments, if you don't like the tdga, go start your own club, nobody is standing in your way, if not then try and support and work WITH us instead of against us, I'm done with this thread, pm me or text me if u have anything I can stop doing for you.
ESP
October 24, 2010 09:01PM
robby. You ran a great tourney. one of the best ever been to in tupelo. but, I was not voted by the !10 or so new bagtag members. but was one out of it with clayton. so have fun with that. New voting will be done by the few who buy tags again. like before. perfect timing. the people who couldnt vote because they didnt buy new tags. it was made that only new tag holders were able to vote. thus you had no more than 15 new members and votes. Basically denying the old members a chance to vote at the bagtag challenge. So, with that said. if all members ole and new would have had a say you wouldnt have been there. you just got voted for by the crew who was in question already. they got them another follower in their pocket. GOOD JOB!! Your still doin great work. just think still have lost focus on the point at hand. TEE BOXES ARE A MUST. It is the designated spot to throw from first. SO, can we ask again of the club to fix our tees. with our money? If that is too much just say it. dont beat around the bush. a concrete cylinder, only one in the ground, is not enough. it is little things like that which makes people question what is up? why are our pads not fixed or even there? i say yall are too worried bout the wrong things. look at what we got already and make it better. Is there really a problem with asking for that? really? aight. yall have a good one.
ESP
October 24, 2010 10:51PM
U really are a great help ROBBY. Seems like if we had more like you in there it would be more productive. I will volunteer my efforts in anyway requested of me to help with courses and their upkeep. I play frequent rounds at bigbee picking up trash every hole. Just helpn. Is the way i can for now. Still thanks for all you have done. You know my number. Text me when you wanna work on some tees or clean up the course. I work some weekends. But, would love to help every sat morn im not busy round 730 til 1000. if im not workn or prior engagements. U got my back as a mule to concrete every tee at bigbee startn on hole 1 am pad. LET ME KNOW! Will be there! Start on 1 and finish in a yr if it takes. or more. lets just start on it. thanks.
November 03, 2010 06:31PM
Fleming backed out of his position , ONE because, I WORK ALOT. daylight till dark mostly, I dont have time. I told bill coley I didnt have time, Told the joker I didnt have time.... THe only negitive I seem to produce is, WHY: 1. Will the club NOT spend money on ONE teebox, where 20 boyscouts put in HOW MANY BENCHES? but NOBODY WANTS to change the course.. BAM.. TAKE out the benches. that changed the course..IT MADE IT BETTER.. ok..Why can't concrete be on hole 7 at bigbee 1? Only answer I seen produced by anybody, is because Joey didn't have permission to clear out the spot. The spot was cleared to ONLY BE VIEWED for a vote. .. , ..WHY:2. Why will TDGA NOT produce a finiancial report to its ACTIVE MEMBERS?
I remember the bylaw 30000 page crock of crap that Tim's group formed up. I think active MEMBERS.. sponsor events, I have sponsored 2 events of tdga's THIS YEAR alone. Yours being one of them robby. Theirfore, I dont see anyreason why I cannot see where the rest of the money is going? OR THE TOOLS? who has those and why can't members have access to them. NOBODY made anypost about any of that.. NO meeting results have been posted since WHEN?? thats "nose" baby there, Cory kinda slackin on his part seems like. The president COME ON!!!
The bag tag challenge, will be better than ever as you stated robby, only thing man. Nothing personal towards you. but the membership I dont feel will be there. for 2011. The negitivity is only because I ask questions people REFUSE to give ligitiment answers to the active/or inactive members... I rest my case. Now go play golf...
.grayson knows my number, and before bigbee 2 was put forth into play. unless it was a lie their was around about 9 grand. but nobody will ever know. LIke Shawn said, they's only a few people that HAS access to that kinda stuff, but neither of them will speak forth or ANSWER ANY member's text about it...

November 03, 2010 07:30PM
WOW!! Ya'll really don't like each other up in N. Mississippi.

Field limited to 90 players
[www.facebook.com]
November 03, 2010 09:06PM
Shut up Keith! Whew, now it looks like we have drama too... I was feeling left out. ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take me to the window and understand
I got a rocking chair in my skin.
And every time the wind blows
It brings me down to meet the mood I'm in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SN Top25 Bag Tag database
BRDGA Top10 Bag Tag database
MADGA Top10 Bag Tag database
SFC Top10 Bag Tag database
Anonymous User
November 04, 2010 08:03AM
Flem
The bag tag challenge, will be better than ever as you stated robby, only thing man. Nothing personal towards you. but the membership I dont feel will be there. for 2011. The negitivity is only because I ask questions people REFUSE to give ligitiment answers to the active/or inactive members... I rest my case. Now go play golf...

Cool, we look foward to not having you as a member in 2011. You can always start a new club. If you want to give your tag bag I'm sure Grayson would be more than welcome to give you 20$ for it. Bank statement was at the meeting Monday, you weren't there.
November 04, 2010 08:17AM
Sorry, that was a PM. :(

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/04/2010 08:22AM by Grayson.
November 04, 2010 05:16PM
Keith Bodin Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> WOW!! Ya'll really don't like each other up in N.
> Mississippi.

It's not a matter of people not liking anyone.WELL IT IS NOW! but when it started, was over 12 bags of concrete and one man that feels HIS CLUB should not make a better teebox instead of MUD and 2x4"S laying in the same spot for almost 6 months now. I have nothing against Dillon, Robby, I like playing discgolf with them. It will all work out in time, the number 4? bagtag is for sale dillon, if you need to take something to the BTC .But I might challenge somebody for a different one before then. who knows.

November 04, 2010 05:20PM
Grayson, NOW THAT your attention is drawn this way, Just tell us, THE WORLD. not just yourself, ." WHY, Why was their so much chaos with the 7 pro pad NOT being concreted, as you may have heard in the past, ITS A HUGE MUDHOLE on hole 7 am box and pro box "square wood frame if it rains. But man you have to be THERE to know about those things.

November 04, 2010 07:18PM
My communication is via PM's Michael, of which you have received. I believe most of the SNDG wish yours were as well. I'll publically post this much however ..... You, and others, are the ones using this thread as your "point of attack" against the organization called the Tupelo Disc Golf Association. The TDGA has requested this thread be removed but for whatever reason the SNDG Board has, it has yet to vanish. Possibly, some believe it is a funny way to pass their time and look at it as entertainment. Most of the membership of our association do not.

The TDGA is an organized association and has in place policies and procedures. Your type of complaints, tee pads construction, money allocation, etc. has pre-determined paths in which they can be voiced, requested, and a group decision made. If requests are within (and sometime outside) our pre-determined goals and plans, then they will mostly likely be granted.

Trash talk on a regional forum get's them way down on anyone's list.

Ok, that's enough. If you want to communicate some more, you have my email, cell, PM. You even know where I live.

It's your choice.

[tupelodiscgolf.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/04/2010 07:19PM by Grayson.
ESP
November 05, 2010 09:40AM
So much time to take and type smoke up peps butts. but, no answers. It's like peps are trying to start trouble? In the time used argueing one of you guys could give an explanation. Dillon come take my tag. I buy a tag each yr to help promote the sport. Not every time I have a disagreement or questions someone saying I can leave. One of you is gonna start more than an arguement that way. DISCGOLF!!! BETTER OUR COURSES AND RELATIONS IN THE AREA. I hear out away from Tupelo they steal money there. Those are comments from non members and touring pros. WHY? Its embarrassing. And you guys dont care it seems. ALL YOU WANT TO DO IS ACT HOLYier Than though and not just give a simple explanation. INSTEAD REMOVE THE POSTS? Yall are too much. To much smoke for there not to be a fire. sumthns up.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 22
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013