Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

none

Posted by Bikeknut 
none
February 05, 2010 11:43AM
none

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/05/2010 11:54AM by Bikeknut.
none
February 05, 2010 11:47AM
none

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/05/2010 11:54AM by Bikeknut.
none
February 05, 2010 11:50AM
>none

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/05/2010 11:55AM by Bikeknut.
Re: Online threats...hmm very interesting
February 05, 2010 11:53AM
If keith threatened you you must have done something . What lead to this post? What are all the circumstances? Trying to damage ones charector Might get some negative responses. Not sure as to what this is about but I personally know Mr Bodine and he does not normally threaten people unless greatly provoked.

leo otto
Re: Online threats...hmm very interesting
February 05, 2010 11:56AM
just let it go...misunderstanding. We will have a beer one day and laugh about it.
Re: none
February 05, 2010 12:56PM
sounds like a good plan.

leo otto

I like margarita's
February 05, 2010 02:47PM
i like my tequilla straight

later,
jc "jose"

be good
have fun
February 05, 2010 04:36PM
The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it? A Death! What's that, a bonus? I think the life cycle is all backwards. You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work. You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement. You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities, you become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating...

...and you finish off as an orgasm.”

An interesting take on life!! My friend and mentor....George Carlin
February 06, 2010 06:32AM
to quote the great Van Wilder---Dont take life to seriously, youll never get out alive
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 25
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013