Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

.... Lost Some Disc...?

Posted by Gordon 
Re: .... Lost Some Disc...?
April 23, 2010 10:48AM
tracemaster Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Keith Bodin Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > "They said they were students at Ole Miss. Some
> > people have no morals."
> >
> > I would not expect anything less from Ole Miss.
> > students!!!!!
>
>
> yea, well if they had been LSU students they would
> have thrown the discs at me and cussed me out in
> Cajunease.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Field limited to 90 players
[www.facebook.com]
Dex
April 23, 2010 04:14PM
we have sorry A$$ people playing disc golf just like anything else.

I got BREC to put 21trash barrels out at Flanacher, 7 of them done very nicely on treated 4x4s.

Still I find bottles, cans, and trash just thrown around, I just don't understand it.

I was playing one day and a group in front of me left a 16 ounce beer can on the basket, so me being me, I went and asked them why they would do that, and could they make use of the trash cans, like the one they were standing by.

Get this, they said it fell out their bag, I told them it was a he!! of a bounce to land on #10s baskets

Anyway I know I did not do any good, but I will let you know.

I guess I am saying, ''Human Nature'' usually has nothing to do with Nature.

Dex
April 23, 2010 07:25PM
I had lost a disc in the big lake at Greenwood in Baker, La. A disc golfer that I had played many rounds with (and has played league, doubles, etc) had come up to me asking if I had lost ???whatever disc it was in the lake. I said I sure did and he then showed it to me. He then said, "You not going to get it back because my boy loves it". I was pissed but wasn't going to say anything because i knew it would soon catch up to them. Well soon after, i saw him and "his boy", or pal, at a highland road tournament. During the lunch break a person found a disc that had my name on it on hole 1. Well douchbag's friend came up a little later and asked everyone if anybody found a ???whatever disc it was on hole 1. I said "yes somebody sure did,, and it had my name on it so it is in my bag,, thanks for worrying about it for me though." I believe i gave that disc away soon after because i would have never thrown that disc again,,, it was the way they acted like douchbags that made me not want them to have it.

Terry Zeringue
April 26, 2010 11:11AM
People...they're the worst!
April 26, 2010 11:37AM
Nice move Zinger.

Way to call them on the BS Dex!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take me to the window and understand
I got a rocking chair in my skin.
And every time the wind blows
It brings me down to meet the mood I'm in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SN Top25 Bag Tag database
BRDGA Top10 Bag Tag database
MADGA Top10 Bag Tag database
SFC Top10 Bag Tag database
April 26, 2010 11:15PM
I never trust anybody finding disc anymore, I was at highland a couple weekends ago and some locals where asking me if I was looking for a boss, I quickly answerd yes knowing it wasn't mine. they showed me where is was and it had a name and number on it so I said oops this isn't mine but I know the guy. So after a few hole I guess the guy who owned the disc saw those local's and said I had grabbed it, so I see this guy storming my way, I laughed knowing he was thinking i was trying to steal it. After he got a to me I noticed he was a novice player form the last event. I was glad that there are atleast some highland locals that dont steal everything they can.
May 14, 2010 04:34PM
Are u not the same Gordon that told me about a stolen basket three or four years ago? Just a question

leo otto
May 21, 2010 11:43AM
you going to answere that ?

leo
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 18
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013